Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

say what? (open, training, no kill,social) Empty say what? (open, training, no kill,social)

Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:27 am
Alone Akki sat in a tree next the busy vendors on the street's of Konoha! She was bored and considering she had not really been back in Konoha for very long, she didn't have very many friends. She really wanted to go train, but training alone was not much fun. She sighed as she moved to get comfortable on the branch of the large oak tree.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

say what? (open, training, no kill,social) Empty Re: say what? (open, training, no kill,social)

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:10 am
Amaya hummed as she drifted through town, her black coat trailing behind her in the slight wind. Her sensei was nowhere to be found, so the girl figured she had the day off to do whatever she wanted. Now Amaya just had to find something she wanted to do. The violet eyed girl sighed, and twirled her long black hair. Looking around, she noticed a girl, seemingly just hanging out in a tree. Guessing she was a village ninja, the girl walked to the base of the tree and looked up towards the other girl. Hisano had told her to work on her people skills.. so here goes her best shot. 
"Hey! What are you doing up there?"
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

say what? (open, training, no kill,social) Empty Re: say what? (open, training, no kill,social)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:37 pm
Akki looked down and saw the young female below her. Deciding to go down and talk to her Akki sat up and walked down the tree. She needed to start making more friends after all and maybe this was a chance to make another friend. It is hard to believe how much had changed in Konoha since she had been gone! She honestly didn't think she had been gone that long!

"I was bored and I had nothing to do, so I decided to lie in a treem, but it makes boredom even worse!" Akki said with a laugh. "I am Akki Senju, whats your name?" Akki asked the girl after introducing herself.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:22 am
Amaya's first impression was that the girl was a bit..odd, but still, just hiding, or rather lying in a tree didn't quite make someone the textbook definition of weird. The girl seemed nice enough though. "My name is Amaya, Amaya Retsuno. I was wondering, since your bored, the two of us could do something?"
The question was a little hard for the anti-social Amaya to ask, but all the same, it would help her on the people skills she was looking for.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:49 am
Akki Thought the girl seemed nice enough, and she honestly couldn't sense any evil off the girl. Now what to do? Training! Yes that would help Akki make a new friend in Konoha, and she kind of needed it considering since being back here, she noticed that all her friends were either gone, kidnapped or dead. Tatsuya, Jason and Koumatsu were her only friends, maybe having a female in her circle wouldn't be to bad!
"We could do some training, where would you like to go? Hokage Rock or the training grounds, both are good spots!" Akki asked then suggested. If she remembered correctly, Hokage rock was where she trained for her Genin Exam. And judging by the weather, it was a good day to train most definitely.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:00 am
The dark haired girl had never been up on the Hokage rock, and was, admittedly, not sure she wanted to train with the girl. She didn't look that experienced or dangerous, but those were always the ones to look out for. Saying no now would be, well, unmannerly. Hopefully she hadn't  just run into an Anbu member looking to beat up on a student, though that was unlikely. "Sure, i've been all over but I haven't climbed up to Hokage rock before, I kinda thought it wasn't allowed."
The genin smiled and nodded, and waited politely for the girl to start moving first.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:12 am
"It's a good place to train, it was where I learned the techniques for my Genin exam. It is not a very difficult climb. There is a place t train up there , there are other areas blocked off.You interested in going? " Akki told the girl then asked politely. "If so come one I will lead the way!" Akki said as she stepped in front of the girl and began to lead the way towards the place. It would be fun to have a new friend to train with, and to have a female friend in general would be nice at this point.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:15 am
Amaya would smile and follow behind the girl, keeping pace. She didn't move as fast as Hisano did, so she assumed the girl was around her own rank, but it wasn't something she would bet on. She was interested in this girls move set though, as Amaya's own was a bit specilized. "So what skills are you focusing on training? I am aiming to become a master at Space/Time Ninjutsu myself, though it is hard work."
So far she had made a little progress, already having one jutsu down in that area. She just needed to keep up her studies and hopefully training with this girl would help her do just that.

(Still sick, but trying my best!)
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:25 am
"I am working on training my ninjutsu skills myself. I am hoping to learn a new element if at all possible. I figured I would learn water, then learn wood since I am a Senju, it just makes sense!" Akki said with a smile. "Space time sounds very interesting to me, I have heard of it, only met a couple of people who know it." Akki knew she needed to train a lot more and learn a lot more, this girl seemed to be a very interesting person, maybe her and Akki would become friends and train together more often!
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:54 pm
"I'm not totally sure of my element yet, though water sounds really useful. I think I may need something more energy wise like lightning or fire."
At the mention of the girls clan, Amaya had heard of it, though most had considering how well known it was around Konoha. "Wood release sounds cool, i'll help you train water as much as I can."

Hopefully the two would arrive soon and training could get underway, this whole walk had felt like a long while to the girl.

(I was sick, then I didn't have a computer. I'm sorry for being a bad person Q_Q)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum