Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Training Session (Open, No Kill) Empty Training Session (Open, No Kill)

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:12 pm
Tadashi was training in the Training Grounds, his katana unsheathed as he cut down wooden logs, honing his skills, he was pretty angry today because his mother and father brought him some news that they were going to have a little road trip because of they were going to do an errand by a local worker. Tadashi didn't find this idea particularly good, because it would take HOURS, to travel to that area and go back. Tadashi was already good with Konoha, so going somewhere else for a long time would just annoy him a lot. But his parents told him to suck it up and that he wasn't going to get any pocket money for a full month. The crimson-haired Geni would then growl in anger as he punched a hole in a tree. His hand and knuckles were bruised, pretty badly actually as blood trickled off the area. That hurt a lot, but Tadashi didn't care if anyone saw him, he just wanted to blow off some major steam.

WC: 175
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5250

Training Session (Open, No Kill) Empty Re: Training Session (Open, No Kill)

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:49 pm
Fuyo was at the training grounds and Fuyo's PTSD started going off. Fuyo started glancing everywhere and only saw his father until he was right in front of him so his threw punch after punch and Fuyo saw that blood was covering his fist and the chest of his father was indented. Fuyo realized his PTSD was going off so he closed his eyes and thought of his mother. Her Beauty in the sunlight Fuyo opened his eyes and looked around and only saw People starring at him and another boy that punched a Tree.
WC:95
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:23 pm
Tadashi finished dusting off his bruised hand, as he finished dusting off some steam. There were some splinters here and there because he was punching a piece of wood pretty goddamn hard. He pulled the splinter off, the pain aching and burning. This caused the crimson-haired Genin to grimace a little bit, but this was nothing compared to what he had faced before. 2 Missing Nins, 3 Bandits, and 2 robbers, all of them being pretty hard to deal with, causing many wounds to occur on his body. But he persevered, so pulling out some splinters is no big deal.

He would turn to see a lot of people looking at him, as Tadashi began to blush slightly at the embarrassment with heat rising at his cheeks. The crimson-haired Genin would look away in embarrassment. From a far away distance, he saw one of his best friends Fuyo Uchiha, but in a restless position, punching at the wind, like he was daydreaming. Tadashi would look weirdly as some other people would do the same, but unlike other people, the crimson-haired boy would walk over to Fuyo, putting his non-bruised hand on the young Uchiha, hoping to snap him back to reality.

"Hey Fuyo, what's wrong?"

WC: 205

TWC: 380

Sent from Topic'it App
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:05 am
Fuyo was looking at the crowed with blood dripping from the young Genin's knuckles staining the wild crab grass with his crimson blood staining the world. Fuyo still dosnt know if his father is dead or not and that is why Fuyo has PTSD. "Somethings cant be hidden the sun, the moon and the truth." Muttered Fuyo. Fuyo was told once along time ago that he should always say quotes to keep him self from going insane. The Fuyo felt a hand firmly grip his shoulder so Fuyo turned and flung up his fists flinging blood onto his friends face "Oh my God im so sorry, i-im... Fine." There was an awkward silence Then "Well enough of that whats up and oh you have a little something there." Fuyo pointed to Tadashi's face.
 TWC: 228
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:37 pm
When Fuyo tried to convince Tadashi that he was fine, Tadashi wasn't convinced or amused. The guy was punching wind for God's sake! The crimson-haired Genin wouldn't want to pry, so he would just look at the Uchiha with an understanding face. When Fuyo would splash bits of red blood on his cheek and would apologize profusely, Tadashi would merely wipe off the blood like it was nothing like he experienced this before, and like the blood of someone has already spilled blood before his eyes. "Oh it's nothing, it was an accident, and friends wouldn't get hung over an accident." The crimson haired Genin would beam a giant smile.

Regardless if or after Fuyo would respond to him, Tadashi would respond, "It was about time, I would find you here Fuyo, I was planning on asking you something, do you want to train together, like show some new jutsu to you?" He would ask, waiting for the young Uchiha's answer. If Fuyo said no, well Tadashi would just resume his regular training, but if he said yes, well the Uchiha would be in for a great training session.

WC: 189

TWC: 469

Sent from Topic'it App
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:11 pm
"Ya that sounds Great!" Fuyo said and at that moment Matatabi Fuyo's best companion (A white fluffy cat.) jumped down from a tree and landed softly on the ninja's head and curled up and started to purr. "Oh i dont think i introduced you to my cat, Tadashi this is my cat Matatabi and Matatabi this is my friend Tadashi." the cat glanced at the gleaming crimson haired boy and with a slight hiss Matatabi curled back up on Fuyo's snowy white hair just to resume sleep once more. "Dont Take it personal Tadashi Matatabi basically dose this to everyone i found her in the street wet and dirty fur so skinny i could see her ribs at first i thought she had brown fur! But the two tails i still dont know what thats from maybe birth mutation a domenit gene maybe she had one then it was split in two i really just dont know. But im getting off topic whats this new jutsu!" Fuyo said.
WC:168
TWC:396
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:05 pm
Tadashi would smile at Fuyo's agreement, he was very happy that his friend went with his offer. The crimson haired Genin would also be pretty nervous because this is the first time he would be teaching someone a new jutsu especially to a new impressionable Genin. Sure, he had some experience showing jutsu to Academy Students, but this was on another level, and sure he had experience being a pupil since one of his friends Higuto taught him Chidori. But before Tadashi could say anything, a white cat jumped off from a tree, as Fuyo quickly introduced that it was his pet. The crimson haired Genin would chuckle a little bit when the cat hissed, knowing that cats usually hiss at strangers as a form of protecting their territory. He may be wrong about that, after all, it's been a year since he read that article from the Konoha newspaper, he would have to bug his Dad in order to find the answer. When the young Uchiha would ask what jutsu they are learning, Tadashi would smirk,

"I was planning on teaching you this," Tadashi would then proceed to unsheathe his Katana as he channeled chakra from his body to that specific area. The blade would then luminate from stainless steel to chakra coursing through the blade showing chakra infusion, then the chakra would change to lightning as lightning coursed through the blade, increasing its lethality. "This is Lightning Release: Chakra Blade, I was planning to teach you this today, but you would have to learn Chakra Infusion, and also, you just became a Genin so I don't want to stress out your body. Maybe some other day" The lightning then dispersed, leaving the Katana in its original form. "But there is something else I wanted to show you." The crimson-haired Genin then performed the Rat and Boar handseals slowly so that Fuyo can see, as afterimages began to form behind him, increasing his speed. 

"This is Flicker Movement, a D-Rank Space-Time jutsu, it increases the user's speed and reaction time. Now show me what you've got!" Tadashi happily encouraged his pupil.

WC: 361
TWC: 830

OOC:
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:09 pm
Tadashi would wait for a while, waiting for Fuyo to respond, it would seem like he wasn't paying attention to the whole discussion about the crimson haired Genin teaching him Flicker Movement. It didn't really matter anyway as Tadashi had other things to do this late afternoon. Primarily, packing for his journey out of town, this time the crimson haired Genin hoped that they wouldn't be stopped by border patrol like last time. That interaction would always anger the young Namikaze due to the pure absurdity of the situation. The crimson haired Genin would keep his serious face during the duration of the time before he turned away, concluding the discussion. There were no hard feelings, in fact, Tadashi could understand if Fuyo didn't want to know such a measly D-Rank jutsu. After all, the young Uchiha could just ask Tadashi if he wants to learn other jutsu, sometime later. Tadashi would proceed to walk away, waving his hand towards Fuyo.

(Exit)

(Dropping the thread, Discussed this over Discord.)

WC: 274
TWC: 1104

Claims:
5 Stats
1104 WC towards Kanshou and Bakuya
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 13970

Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Approved unless interrupted.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum