Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:04 pmAkki SenjuBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Why Not (P, Echo if he joins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Not (P, Echo if he joins)

Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:01 pm
"OH. THat is cool." Aqua would say. He was interested a lot about how he was lost in the woods for quite some time. How could that happen? I mean most of the land is mapped out, there is no way he would be been gone that long. Then what happened to him when he got back? How did he get to such a high rank.

"I am 16 right now. I know that for a fact because I didn't get lost in the woods." Aqua laughed as his finished the phrase. He would then wait for his friend to do something now that they were waiting for their food. He was feeling a lot better now and with this food he should be ready to train again soon. HE would try to do something too with his water once it arrived, if it arrived of course, cause he didn't ask for any.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:30 pm
Upon hearing Aqua's age, as well as his remark about not being lost in the woods, Koroshi laughs and begins to speak "Well that's good that you weren't lost in the woods, it wasn't as fun as you'd think, rabid raccoon's kept trying to steal my jacket!" Koroshi finishes with another laugh, just at that time however the waitress brings them their food, as well as a glass of water for each of them, which comes free with the meal.

With a smile Koroshi looks up toward the women saying "Thank you" As he grabs the tray from her to help, placing on the table in the middle of him and Aqua. Then Koroshi bows his head toward the food, thanking the Gods and asking that they would bless this meal, after he is done doing this however he grins from ear to ear saying "Lets dig in!" Before grabbing a hold of one of his Dango sticks with his right hand, and proceeding to eat them.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:24 pm
"How does someone get lost in the woods?" he would ask his friend as he would start to eat his food, he didnt think (like before) that it was possible for someone to get lost in the woods as he did but this is probably an amazing story that aqua would love to hear sometime in the future. As they were eating Aqua could feel his strength return gradually, he felt as though he was alive and able to do even more training today which was good for the young genin if he wanted to be as good as his new friend Roy. The food was delicious and he was glad for that, if it wasn't then it was OK but good food was even better in his opinion. As they ate his mind tried to wonder for the bit about how people come up with this good food. I mean who would come up with a stick of meat in the first place... it was just so odd that aqua stopped thinking about it and continued to eat his food.

If nothing was done in between to stop his meal aqua would try to do something with some water on the table that was given to them with their meal. Using the water from his glass he would transform it into a small figurine that looked like a toy soldier. It would stand a few inches tall and it would look like a sand ninja. It was pretty but he could not save it in its glory. He would make the figurine and just let it stand there and wait to see if any reaction came out of Roy.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:15 pm
Koroshi upon hearing his friend Aqua ask him how someone gets lost in the woods, he smiles and leans forward as he is about to tell a grand story, filled with action, loss, and reconnecting "Well it all started with the scum of the animal world! Mr Timmy, the thieving raccoon! I woke from my slumber by the sound of rustling, and birds chirping, knowing that the animals were against me getting any more sleep, I decided to wake up. When I did however my favorite jacket was missing! I searched around the room, and even flipped my brother Echo's bed over, but to no avail. Although hope was not lost! I then heard the sounds of an animal sitting on the windowsill, when I turned to look there he was, Timmy! and he had my jacket draped over his furry body like a cape, enraged by this I charged him, calling him a thieving bastard, although the sound of me screaming most have scared him, because he dove off the windowsill and onto another building! I chased, but since I didn't have an open enough area to run, he was able to stay just out of my reach! The chase carried on for hours and before I knew it we were miles out side of the village, this working out to my advantage though because I was able to build up enough speed to catch the little furry fuck, and got my jacket back! But unfortunately I had no idea where I was, and nothing looked familiar at all, so I lived in the wild for about a year until I was able to find my way back to the village" Koroshi says telling the story of his adventure as if it happened yesterday, when he was finally finished however he grabs a hold of his glass of water and begins to drink it, while giving Aqua and thumbs up about this water solider.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:52 pm
[4083]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:45 pm
Aqua could not help but laugh a bit at this boy’s tale, as he was he would continue to eat his food and make his toy soldier move around more and more to make him seem more human and great, and as he was telling his tale he would begin to ask several questions in mind about the whole story. To him it was unbelievable and grand at the same time, when somebody gets lost in the woods for a year because of a piece of clothing, and then getting the item back and being lost in the wood for a year. How does something like happen? How did he finally get back into civilization where he would make sure that he could tell this tale? What do you do in the woods for a year without having anyone or anything to be with? All of these questions he asked himself in his mind. He didn’t feel like telling his friend the questions cause that seems like a lot of information that doesn’t need to be addressed at this time. He hoped that in the future they could talk about this more when Aqua was more powerful.
That is right after he was done eating and playing with his water he didn’t want to know more about the tale of the great Koroshi in the woods rather he wanted to train. As he sat at the table waiting for his friend koroshi to finish his tale about the woods he would want to be in the training facility more and more so that he would become even stronger. Showing how strong he had become he found that his new friend was a good teacher for being some person so young in the village. But in the end this all made sense because he was part of the black ops of the village. He knew in his mind that the only reason why koroshi was so good at teaching him was because he was a ninja of great power in the greatest organization ever created in any village. This fact made him want to train more and more under his guidance so that one day he would become a great ninja like his friend.
A few moments after Koroshi finished his tale Aqua would begin to stand up and talk to the ninja. “I know that you may not want to do this but I would love it if we could go back to the place that we were just at, I feel like that was the best place to be right now.” AS he was saying that he would begin to have the water that he had made into a man pour back into the water glass that it was in before. Although the water had to be dumped because it was dirty now and not consumable he still thought it would be polite to put it back into the glass that it came from cause the waitress that served them was so nice to them about everything that they ate and consumed. After a few moments to complete that action if he was not stopped by anything else that happened then he would begin to continue his question for Koroshi to return to the building that they were at just before. “I know should probably get some rest but I think that if I just train for a bit longer it will be worth it for the both of us.” For some reason he felt like this was a way to tell his friend that he had a secret that he wanted to share with him. He was going to tell him his last name and origin in the building when they were alone by also completing some great techniques of wood if he would be able to muster them. If not then he would wait for another time to tell him but he would still go back to the training facility to work on his wood technique so that the next time they met he would then tell his friend his great secret.
If he did comply and make sure that his friend was going to be with him back to the facility he would make sure that nobody else was in the room with them at all. He would walk around the building and make some great statues of water to follow him around the room with him. They would all be about his size and be pretty detailed in appearance compared to the dragon that he had made in the room just a few hours ago. In the short amount of time that had passed he had become more comfortable with water and earth just by training in this place with this ninja because of his great power. The statues that would be created by Aqua would be a man that looked like aqua but was just a few inches taller than him. It would have all the appearances and features that the original one had but it would be made out of water, from the look of his face to the way that his body moved around and the place where his skyscraper village band was on his body he would have that be one of them. The second one was a lion looking figure that was all blue like the water that surrounded the facility. It would stand 4 feet tall on four legs and six feet tall when standing. It was a ferocious looking beast with several battle scars and teeth that were rugged and detailed as though it was part of many fantastic battles that would have killed many other beasts but certainly left its mark on this fake water one here. The third one that he would make would be a deer from many of the tales and movies that were made in the past that Aqua would have seen in his time at the skyscraper village. He hoped that one day he would be able to meet one of these creatures that lived on the outskirts of the hidden leaf village, but very few visitors that come around that area of town return to tell the tale of going into that place. The area is scary and many ninja of great power are from there who kill people that try to enter without good reason. Those are just what the tales tell of the village, or at least what he hears when he talks to people from his own village. The deer would stand about 5 feet tall with its own battle scars around his body and neck area as though it was attacked but not killed. IT would look peaceful though as though it was happy just to be there.
All of this was art to aqua, he could not believe that he would be able to do something like this with his power and mastery over just one jutsu, but there was another meaning to these creatures that he would tell koroshi when he got back to the place that they first started training. If Koroshi was still there and ready to hear the tale that Aqua would give he would stand  5 feet away from him facing him. One meter behind him would stand the man of water, one meter to the right of that would stand the lion, and one meter to the left of the man would stand the deer creature. All three of these creatures would remain in shape with little difficulty or strain on Aquas chakra network which was amazing to behold to the young ninja as stated before although the novelty of doing this work was dimming fast as he did it again and again.
After everything was prepared he would begin to speak to the young ninja before him like friend. “Listen. There is something that I want to tell you. My name is Aqua yes which stands for water. Before I was in the skyscraper village I was once a proud member of the hidden mist village where the rest of my family was killed in the conflict that ensued, however my chuunin teacher at the academy would save my class before he himself died protecting us to get to the skyscraper village.” If he was not stopped by koroshi in any way he would begin to make the kanji symbol for wood appear on his hands and begin to channel chakra though the earth. Using the knowledge that Koroshi had told him about earth he would have his creations of water be coated in layer of the stuff like it was a hard shell of protection around them. This technique put a lot of strain on his chakra network but not enough for him to lose concentration of what was going to happen after this. After a few moments more of channeling the earth around his figures they would be covered completely by the earth. He would have to make sure that the water that was inside of the figure did not break though the figures so when he finally finished he would continue to concentrate on making sure that it did not do so.
IF he was not stopped at this time he would continue on with his speech about his reveal.
“However my origins were not in the mist village, rather my family was from the hidden leaf village, and I am a member of the Senju clan. I am Aqua senju.” Pressing his hands together hard with the kanji symbol for wood he would then have the earth and water merge together in the statues, making three amazing and great wooden figures behind him. When he was done channeling and the process complete he would turn around and bow his head. “I am sorry for not telling you sooner.” He would tell his friend.

He would then go on to tell him the meaning of the three statues if he was still not interrupted by Koroshi or any other force around him. “The lion represents my power and my willingness to fight and destroy whatever necessary to survive.” Looking at the lion behind him he would see his creation and smile at it. He would then look at the deer and tell him the reasoning behind this piece. “The deer represents my compassion and forgiveness, I will not kill if I do not have to and I will try to use words to find peace when I can, and run away from danger if it means that nobody has to get hurt.” HE would then look to the human behind him, a wooden figure that would resemble him except it would be made out of wood instead of flesh. “The man represents my free will and willingness to be human, I am only human and I will make mistakes, and I will do what I can to make sure that those mistakes are learned and never repeated again.

If he was still not interrupted by anything he would look back to his friend and make sure that he was not going to kill him or anything. If he was then oh well he put his faith into the wrong hands for the last time and it got him killed. He hoped that he would understand that he did what he did for his own safety and he hoped that he would not be revealed until the time was right. “I hope you understand.” Aqua would say if he was not stopped by anything. “I give you this information because I hope that we can be friends and trust each other. I hope that you also won’t tell people unless you have to; if you do then I understand that anbu may have to tell these things to their leaders to make sure they don’t get in trouble.” After all of this was completed he would wait for Koroshi to respond if he had not responded beforehand for any reason at all.

[6088, if not obvious yet this 6000 is for mastering the earth element (4000 words for genin training)as seen on previous pages and Wood with this single post (as a clan element).]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:54 am
Koroshi upon hearing that Aqua wishes to go back to training, quickly finishes his food, and follows him back to the facility where they first began their training. He then watches in amazement as Aqua makes the three water creations before him, and listens to his tragic story about his family, and his Chunin teacher, who fought to the death just to give them a chance at life. Koroshi after hearing this feels sorry for Aqua for having to live alone, but feels great respect for his teacher, as Koroshi feels that when he dies, it might be in the same way, due to him caring for other above himself. Although Koroshi doesn't speak, and lets Aqua continue on, telling him what the creations meant, and as well as turning them into wood, he then goes on to tell him his last name, and where his family came from. Koroshi takes all of this in, his opinion of Aqua remaining unchanged, and he still views him as a friend.

Although after hearing him say that he will understand if he has to tell his leader, Koroshi sort of laughs "Don't worry your secrets safe with me, although I'm pretty sure the Kage already knows" After saying this Koroshi releases his transformation jutsu, returning his body back to normal "I mean I hear that he is an Uchiha, and we all know that their eyes can see the truth" Koroshi says with a smile as he activates his eternal mangekyo sharingan "I also hear that he is a great Earth user, and that he can even control it as if he is one with the element" Koroshi says trying to give Aqua enough clues and hints to tell him that he is the Kazekage.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:08 am
After he heard what he says he took a minute to review the situation at hand. He didn't really realize what was going on and he started to deduce the words and the clues that were coming from his mouth. As he looked as his eyes he saw something of what appeared to be a red eye that had a odd but amazing red fist in the center of it. Could that be a sharingan? Aqua must have thought that he was seeing things though because the eyes of course were a fist. That is just wierd.

Then after he saw that the pieces of the puzzle were just coming together as though it was something out of children's book. He knew that Koroshi was a ninja of great status already, and we was an earth user. As soon he figured it out his body just went straight to floor in shock of what he just figured out.

"your the kazekage?" Aqua would ask his friend. Waiting for an answer and he tried to see clear and think full thoughts as his heart was pounding.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:21 am
With a smile Koroshi nods his head yes, before lifting his left hand int the air, forming a Kazekage at out of earth, to which he sits upon his head. "Now that we have official met, its nice to meet you" Koroshi says as he reaches his right arm forward, attempting to shake Aqua's hand. After the hand shake if nothing is said, since he most of been in shock of finding out who Koroshi really is, he begins to speak again "You know I was actually born in the leaf village, so if you ever want to go there, then I can take you. My brother Viper was the 4th Hokage, and now his student is the 5th, so I can pretty much do whatever I want in there" Koroshi says with a laugh.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:52 am
"Really? That is so cool!" Aqua would say to young kazekage. He was in shock still as he begun to stand up and be proud to be in the vicinity of such an important person. "I guess it is nice to meet you too then finally!" Aqua would then say to the man as he was fully erect. He thought of the things that he would have done if he was in the presence of his Mizukage and tried to act though it was him. It was an odd thing to say because he was talking to kazekage but he thought of the mizukage as god among men because of reasons stated before, otherwise he was just happy. 

"So I mean. You're the kazekage that gets lost in the woods that has a brother who was once the hokage who was born in the leaf village...." Aqua would then say to the young man. "How does THAT happen to anyone in their lives, i mean that is just so bizarre if you don't mind me saying." not realizing the tone that he was talking to him with. He was talking to him like a friend not a man of great power. Although it may have been a mistake Aqua was just too excited at the moment to care about formal procedure and stuff like that. He was on his first day in a new village and he had met the Kazekage who had treated him as a friend. It was just amazing. 

[6589]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum