Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

echo's of the past Empty echo's of the past

Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:10 pm
It was time. After years of searching she was finally going to find out who she was. With a confidence in her stride she walked through the streets of Konoha, headed towards where the map of the village told her she would find what she needed. She had the tools, and thanks to Selene she had the information, now it was just a matter of finding out what happened. She stood in front of the large wooden door, feeling as if she was paralyzed looking at the grain of the wood, studying each indentation as if it was her first time seeing something so marvelous. She was stalling, and she knew it.

~Selene......What if..~ A soft shh sound entered her mind. Selene was there for her always, protecting and encouraging the young girl.

~be easy child. This.....This is the place were your journey starts. Daruku. It is time. ~ At her call the small black doll flashed into existence just to the left of kira's shoulder, though she dropped altitude immediately until she was hovering only inches from the ground.

~You know.....This is something I wished to never happen selene. But since we're here I suppose my fun is over as is her innocence. Welcome Kiranono. Wecome to your old home. ~

"Wha.....But.....How? I'm a nara. I know i'm a nara.....What does this place have to do with me?" The two didn't make sense, which bothered her. This place however felt so familiar it sent goosebumps trailing down her neck and back.

"Kira. This story....Is not one of happiness. This story is my tale to tell, the sorrow of the the hidden Asarau clan. " She turned her eyes to the sound of a voice no longer in her head and as she did she saw the woman standing solemnly beside her. Her clothes were simple, a long white kimono with a black rose pin in the center of her chest that accented the blue lilly in her hair, tucked behind her left ear. The world seemed to disappear, an act that she was getting more used to with the passage of time, and she saw the fist place she remembered coming clear into her view. Amekagure. "This.....This is why you resided in Konoha child. It's sorrow is my curse and will not be your gift. Your mother was of a hidden clan of great unimaginable power. So strong in fact that they were hunted, some to be used as military weapons, and some by those wishing to see an end to the clan so that they may never ravage these lands again. It's existence is a closely gaurded secret of AMe, one that not even the leader knew. This woman, your mother was an active user of your bloodline. She met a man confident in his actions with the power of shadows....." She continued to speak but words no longer made sense. Instead the world reacted to her story telling, muting her voice and allowing the illusion to react instead.

She was in a small home, watching a woman offer soft kisses to a man in fishnet and navy green. Her lips moved, but the vision was silent giving little indication of what they discussed until she lowered a hand to rub her stomach where it bulged out slightly. Her father's face lit up. His stoic green eyes flowed with tears as they embraced at the exciting news of a child and as they kissed once more the world shifted.

"So that....That is my mother and father. But he doesnt look like....." A great fog rose up to surround them, pushing back the darkness and as it moved outward a dark black soil wetted with rain formed. They were outside of the gates of the village hidden in the rain, the same place she had been standng only months before.

"Yes. He is a nara of konoha, or perhaps I should say was. " She saw a great explosion past the gate of amekagure and in it's wake a woman she recognized as her mother ran, holding a small child in her arms. A flurry of kunai flowed towards her, hell bent to slow the womans step by ending her life, but her will was too much. Kira watched as somehow the woman's body allowed the weapons to pass through her one by one as if she wasn't there. "That....Is the blood she was hunted for. " Selenes words brought very little light to the girl's confused mind, but it didn't matter. Before she could ask question she saw a man appear, her father, bloodied and bruised running on a leg clearly broken in half. The battle was over quickly. He turned to call out a large group of shadows just as his daughter did but they only slowed the assailent and as he fell her mother disappeared from view along the horizon.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

echo's of the past Empty Re: echo's of the past

Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:27 am
"Why have...you not shown me this before? Selene what are you playing at." Her mind was a fog of confusion and terror as she watched the scene unfold before her eyes. She had been through this sort of illusion before, but this felt...different. It was strange but felt familiar in some way. 

"Child....It is only here that I can show you this. Only now. You were not ready to receive these until you were strong enough to make it to this place, and until she awoke from her slumber. There is power in you with the trinity. You were not meant to exist at all, but somehow you persevered. This however is unimportant as you may learn of this later. It is of little importance until events are clear. What is however is what You will come to understand, and what you take from it. now pay attention child. This is important. " The world around her shifted and contorted around her. the scene before her to offer her the next piece of of her information. The high gates of Konohakagure were open to receive the midnight visitor. She stumbled as she ran every few steps twisting her her hips to nurse a hurt leg. she had gained a strange symbol, three to be exact, though the first two she had had before. It was only with this third, a rune written on her forehead in bright aqua blue, that the other two, a small water droplet of the same color. Their view followed her mother as if they were a raven flying above, her body seeming to have ceased existence in this new vision. her mind followed with eyes high above the action, barely feeling existent but so real it scared her. The vision was intense, so intense she could feel the wind whipping by wings she knew she didnt have and the caw of the ravens beak above her mother was natural to the girl. 

The streets were empty and cold, though her ethereal form could not actually feel the sensation. her mother slowed as she turned down a side street to continue running with the baby in her arms, finally entering a place she recognized. "So this...." Her mother fell, rolling as the ground seemed to almost rise up to attack her and she hit her shoulder hard coming to a quick stop with a cry and wince of pain. She scrambled up, ensuring the wrappings on her child were stable before taking a weak step forward once more. 

"Please. Please someone. I...Pleas....se..." She stumbled to the right, falling to her knees at the stop of a large building, the same building Kira now stood in front of. Weakly she rapped at the door, and after a few moments a woman answered. "Please....My child. Her father....She is a Nara. I've traveled far but am nearing the end of my strength. Please help me. We are...W..." She went on to explain things about the girl Kira had never known. The blood of her family, it's power and the dangers. The woman nodded with a solemn look on her eyes, though it was unclear if she was disbelieving or if the expression was of pity. As Kira's mother finished she fell foward to be caught by the hyuuga woman. Her eyes closed for the last time and the baby was taken from her embrace. 

"Yes...I shall protect this child. If what she says is true, then she will be of quite a bit of use to our cause." With that the woman was brought inside to be tended to, though she was dead before her feet slid across the floor past the threshold. She was burried in an umarked grave later it could be assumed. 

"This is something I have not shown anyone, and why you must never go back to Ame. If the right people found out about you..." The scene shifted, reality giving way to flashes of memory that filled her mind as if she was looking through picture books. She saw herself at only three playing with the other children. She saw her first day at the academy, and the closer she got to the point in time where her dreams were held the more her excitement faded away. 

"you see Kira, You are a neutral carrier of a bloodline hunted down for it's power as your mother said. The last carrier in fact, though your father's blood has made it impossible for even a child to be born of the blood. This dies with you, though the after effects may still live on. Your body....It denies any element but water. The two creatures in your care are a gift of your mother, familiars carried by the asarau clan. They are your protectors. for this reason.....you struggled. " The images flashed quicker and quicker through her mind until they were split second images of days at the academy and abuse by the children. there were four students in particular, one bearing the sharingan eyes of the uchiha clan whose faces were seen whenever she was bloodied. the images shifted once more to the gates and past, heading out to some unknown location which quickly became less unknown and more upsetting. She was in Ame, and as she saw their village she remembered. 

"I was...Searching for my past. This is where I learned of my weakness. It......Its all back. Selene..." Finally with her realization actuallized the images faded away like a soft mist kissing her skin before completely disipating. She was in front of the hyuuga house once more, her own home. She knocked at the door with a shaking hand but no one answered the call. she took a few steps to the left to peer in a window left thankfully uncurtained. The building was completely empty. "That....That's strange. " 

"Kira.....You..You will find out. Go to the library of the clans. There you will seek the last of your answers. " With that she headed off. She would finally understand.
(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum