Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Why Not (P, Echo if he joins) Empty Why Not (P, Echo if he joins)

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:07 pm
Aqua seemed to have gotten lost in the city. He had 'followed" echo but never really caught up to him. He wandered into the hall of the Kazekage building. He didn't know where he was going, what floor he on, hell he didn't even know how he got this far. Ultimately he just walked around. IF he couldn't find echo then he would just go to the inn or something. There has to be something interesting in this village.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Why Not (P, Echo if he joins) Empty Re: Why Not (P, Echo if he joins)

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:12 pm
After returning to the village Koroshi begins making his way to the Kazekage building, to remove Echo from his post as he is sure that he must be bored out of his mind. When he gets there however he sees a young ninja wondering around within the building, curious Koroshi walks toward the unknown ninja, shouting "Yo!" as he approaches him, to give him a heads up that he isn't alone.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:25 pm
Aqua turns around and "WHOA" he screams in exclamation, he didn't expect to find anybody other than Echo in the building, but this person was different. 
Aqua began to walk towards the person not knowing who he was. "So who are you? I've never seen anybody this... I don't even know what to think!"
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:50 pm
Seeing the man approach him and ask who he is Koroshi pauses for a moment, usually people know him as Kazekage just by seeing him, so why doesn't he know? After thinking about it for a moment he remembers that he gave his hat to Echo, when he asked him to watch the village. Realizing this makes Koroshi smile, maybe he can get a chance to have a conversation with someone that doesn't know that he is a Kage, so they will act like themselves  "I am Koroshi! a ninja of this fine village" Koroshi says with a friendly smile, but then he sees the boys headband realizing that he is from the Skyscraper village, this making him feel a tad bit uneasy since the last ninja from another village came here, he had to break him, and erase his memory's, only to fix his body and send him on his way, but this is different, he is walking around in the Kage building, so he most have gotten clearance from Echo, or he is seeking clearance from the Kage "So who are you? and what are you doing here?" Koroshi says hoping to hear that its something peaceful, so he doesn't have to leave the village again.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:08 pm
"Hi..... My Names Aqua. I am here for an adventure that's out of my village" Aqua said. He wanted to keep his last name private from everyone right now, but still....

"I was following some guy named Echo, but I seemed to have lost him. What are you doing here? Are you a Jounin of the vilage?" He asked Koroshi. He still had no idea that he was the KAZEKAGE of the village. He just wanted to get his clearance of the village so that he could go to the village inn or something. He was really tired.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 pm
Koroshi listens to Aqua speak and upon hearing that he was brought here by his brother sets him at ease, although hearing the boy ask him if he was a Jounin makes him let out a slight chuckle "Something like that" Koroshi says while he laughs and turns around waving for the boy to follow him with his right hand "If you want to have an adventure come with me, I know all the cool spots in this village" He continues as he begins to make his way out of the building, with Aqua hopefully following behind.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:55 pm
"WAIT! Kinda like a Jounin. Are you like part of the black ops or something!" Aqua asked with young naviety and exicement. It was always Aquas intention of becoming a member of the secret operatives of the village. Meeting one from another village is a real honor for Aqua. If he was not stopped then Aqua would run towards the man and start following him in awe. He wanted now more than anything to impress this Anbu... (or so he thought was an anbu) so that he could possibly teach him some tricks. He was really happy that this guy was being nice to him. Good thing if he gets into trouble here. Plus he is going on an adventure, what kind? How is he going to have an adventure.

AS stated he would follow him willingly to wherever he wanted to go.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:01 pm
Hearing the young man speak with such excitement and youth Koroshi can't help but to smile, as he thinks for a moment, technically he does fall under the "or something" category. "You bet I am!" Koroshi says as he walks through the village, leading the Sky ninja to the place he met Kozai.

If Aqua still follows him they soon arrive at a rather tall building, with a smile Koroshi grasps the handle of the door with his left hand while turning toward Aqua. "I hope you like water!" Koroshi says before pushing the door open, right after doing so a blast of cool air rushed out of the room, cooling off both of the ninja. If Aqua were to look inside he would see that the room is circular, with several floors leading to the top, which are connected by winding stair cases. The floor is made out of grey stone bricks, and a layer of water that is two inches above it, on the sides of the walls is a running waterfall that stretches across the whole room, behind the water fall however is a hole lining the walls to drain the water when it gets too high, and send it back to the top to make the water fall have the illusion that it never runs out.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:12 pm
Aqua follows the Anbu intently now. To him Koroshi is like a god and nothing against an act of sabotage against his village right now would stop him from following him. "Wow I really I want to be an anbu just like you one day! Do you have an advice?" he would ask as they got to the tall building.

"Fuck yeah I love water! I'm really thirsty right now as a matter of fact, but whatever is cool with you." AS the door opened he felt the cool air rush to his body and he felt rejoiced.  This was a sensation that he hadn't felt since he left the hidden skyscraper village. How could a place so cool be in place so hot? It was just cool that there seemed to be a lot of water.

This place was amazing and Aqua really wanted to go inside. "May I?" Asked the young genin. He didn't know if this was test or something or if this was some death trap, but man the water....
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:44 pm
Hearing Aqua ask him for some advice makes Koroshi think for a moment "Well for starters you have to train both your mind and body so that you are strong enough to protect the people you care about, and those that are weaker then you. Although don't let your strength go to your head, there is always going to be someone out there that might be stronger then you, but as long as you have good friends and comrades with you, together you can accomplish anything!" Koroshi exclaims as he walks toward the building, hopping that his advise will help lead the next generation of ninja into the right path.

If everything goes as planned when they arrive at the building, Koroshi lets out a slight chuckle upon hearing how excited his new friend has gotten about the room, and the mention of water "Go for it!" Koroshi says with a smile as he opens the door as wide as it can go, while moving his body to the side, giving Aqua more then enough room to enter the room, should he choose to do so.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum