Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P] - Page 4 Empty Re: Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P]

Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:45 am
Viper watches over his daughter, she never ceases to amaze him, although he has seen the techniques practiced before, his eyes can still view the power behind him, letting him know she has grown in her skills. Viper nods once she asks how she did, "Perfect as always my dear, I can see just by your chakra how much you improved." Viper's gentle smile is still upon his face, he knows that his daughter works best when she is praised, alas she is easily discouraged in his opinion. Viper looks towards the shattered earth fragments before speaking. "Now that we got your chakra active, I want you to see if you can move the earth once more, it should be easier since you have your chakra used to doing jutsu you are familiar with, this should give you a boost when trying to preform new actions with it." viper waits for her to do as instructed, curious if this will work, but having no doubt his daughter could do it if she put enough work into it.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P] - Page 4 Empty Re: Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P]

Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 am
Ashie would smile, her father giving her some good feedback. Its true, Ashie does feel like she is leagues behind everyone else. She wants to be just as strong, if not better. She's a perfectionist after all, she needs to be the best to catch up with her brother Samuru. Hearing him ask for her to try to move the earth one more time she would nod and walk to a non-shattered area, close her eyes and begin to take slow and steady breaths. 'You can do this Ashie! You can do anything, want to know why? Because your Viper Kamu Uchiha's Daughter. Ashie Auracle Uchiha and no one can tell you otherwise!'

In and out she would breathe able to feel the earth beneath her, she would begin to work the chakra through her body until it connects to the earth beneath her feet. picturing how many forms of earth there truly are she can come up with stones, dirt, sand and mountains. She can remember seeing a picture of Suna in one of her books, the village where her Uncle Koroshi would be living in. The sands blowing in the wind, forming new hills and dunes every single day. Stones of Iwagakure, Pillars made out of ore and houses protected by quarries and canyons. Mountains, like a protective wall in her head she can see it tall and thick, before taking her left hand and form it into a tight fist before focusing her chakra into it and pulling back before punching down into the earth.

From the earth would come a one meter wide wall that would stand two meters high. Opening her eyes she would look at her fist seeing something in front of it, gasping she would tilt her head up and see the tall wall of earth standing in front of her. Her body would be still upon seeing her hard work. A few seconds later she shoots up jumping a meter in the air before fist bumping the sky and screaming in success. She'd use her air walking technique to literally bounce off invisible walls in victory. Landing on the ground she would clap to herself and turn to her father, "Did you see that Father!? I did it! I can't wait to show uncle echo! and Samuru will be so jealous!" She giggles evilly before going back to her victorious chuckling.

She did it, and she couldn't believe it, Samuru won't believe it either when she tells him. A cute smirk decorates her face at the thought of Samuru's surprised expression once he sees that she can now control earth. Something he still has yet to learn, at least to Ashie's knowladge, is a second element. Now she can go home a gently RUB IT IN HIS FACE! Ashie is going to get stronger, and when she does she is going to finally going to be able to kick her brother's butt. All the times he has beaten her, its finally enough. Ashie isn't going to stand for second place and she doesn't care if they are different or not. Taking a step to the right of the wall to look at her father, her eyes proud and silver would shine with her newly found confidence waiting for his approval.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:31 am
Viper looks over her actions, watching her focus and take her time puts Viper on the edge of his seat so to speak to see if she can do it. Viper watches anxiously to see if she can control the earth after warming up, he watches as she punches the ground only to raise a structure from the ground, a proud smile forming upon his face over his daughters actions. He watches her victory dance, chuckling a bit with her, when she moves to the side of the wall Viper motions for her to come towards him whilst speaking. "You did good sweetie, I knew you had it in you, you just had to keep trying. Never give up, I fully believe that with enough hard work you can do anything hunny, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" With these words of praise Viper pats the ground beside him with his left hand wanting her to take a seat, he has been thinking on a few things, one of which being how the girl can get back to this world if she needed it, although he first thought she would run away, she proved him wrong today.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:50 am
She smiles and a cute blush would appear on her face and she sits on the ground thinking how much they sound alike. Giggling she would sigh out in both relief and content taking a time to settle before gasping realizing stories she had yet to tell him about! Like her new friend.

"I forgot to tell you dad! I made a new friend on the other world! His name is Shanks! He's cute! He reminds me of Auracle when I wake her up too early in the morning! He stopped by to say hi to Samuru while the Chuunin exams were going on. And so I invited him in for lunch! Though I think Samuru likes him, Shanks wasn't mad when he put him through uncle echo's wall....Though...Uncle echo wasn't to happy about it at all!" She starts to laugh about it all, she remembers her brother running off when her uncle was close.

And then remembered uncle echo's story to help Ashie feel better. "And uncle echo isn't bad at all daddy! He told me a story about a young ninja and his two older brother's in how they use to be stronger than him, but one day he found his own strength and surpassed his brother's!" She smiles yet again, Ashie has learned many things yet again while her father was away and has made many more friends and connections. She looks up at her father wanting to ask him something important, "Daddy, I heard Samuru and you talk about a Navi and Uncle Koroshi, do you think...you could take me to see them? It would be awesome to make more friends."

Her smile was shy again, she did want to meet the great Koroshi that was in uncle Echo's story, 'strong and kind' is how he described him. She giggles picturing someone who looked somewhat like her father except taller and lots of muscles! Giggling Ashie would shake her head, she had to keep an open mind, not everyone looked alike. Maybe her uncle had different color hair and maybe he was tan from the sun in Sunagakure!

[4,116/4,000] Requesting approval for Ashie's second element, earth.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:06 am
[Approved]

Viper listens to her words, it seems she is excited to have some time to relax and just talk to him after all this time.  Viper listens contently, enjoying hearing about her time in the real world with Samuru, however Viper hears the part about Samuru liking another boy, internally Viper twitches a bit, he thought Samuru clearly liked girls, he even had a few ecchi manga if he remembered correctly.  Whilst keeping a calm facade on the exterior, Viper begins to panic a bit on the interior, wondering if he is going to have to give Samuru "the talk" and how and if he can even do that to a five year old?!

Viper tries to let this thought rest as he listens to her following words, it seems Echo has given his own encouragement with her, even going to such lengths as to secretly share his past as Viper takes it, something he rarely does.  He however hears her bounce around to potentially meeting her uncles, Viper thinks on this, it wouldn't hurt but it would take a bit of time because like hell is he going to send her traveling the world alone, he will have to go with her.  Thinking on it, he hasn't seen Navi in a bit, so perhaps a catch up with his old student wouldn't be bad, his daughter could also meet her unofficial uncle.

Viper looks towards her and speaks, "yeah we can go see them, I'll take you to go see Navi first, Koroshi is a distance away so I will have to clear up a few things before we go traveling, is that ok pumpkin?"  Viper waits for her answer, within his right hand however he calls form one of his Sleipnir's, a gift he plans on giving to his daughter. Flowing with the conversation and events if things occur making it possible Viper begins to speak.  "I want to give you something, think of this as a congratulations for developing your earth element, and doing so well in the Chuunin exams."  Viper's right hand moves towards her and opens revealing a black sphere with swirling masses of chakra within it, the sphere only two inches in width.  "This is a creation of mine known as a Sleipnir, this is how you can gain access to Asgard yourself."  Viper waits for her to get any and all reactions out before continuing his words.  "Now, there is one catch, you cannot tell your brother about it, truth be told he has one as well but I doubt he even knows what it does, it's the necklace he wears in the design of my eyes.  I want to wait a bit before he learns how to come here, I do not want him getting addicted to the power he has here and never go back to the real world."  Hopefully she understands his words, it is not due to him not wanting to see his son, but due to the fact he does not want his son wasting his life in Asgard without making one of his own.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:18 am
She nods at his words explaining he has some things to do before seeing her uncle and a Navi. Watching him hand her a mysterious item she would hold out her hand and then look into her father's eyes telling her about his catch before giving her this necklace.

"Yes father I understand, I will not tell him. I'll only come home when I wish to speak with you and need guidance, I did not want this to run away, I wish to become stronger father, not to hide." She says seriously, she means every word she speaks. and she reaches out with both hands and if her father allows it she would take the shiny jewel in her grasp holding it close for her to admire.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:32 am
When she reaches for it he gives it to her, you are free to come to Asgard whenever you wish, so do not feel so limited, I just want you to experience a real life.  I've lived a full one, so I earned the right to sit here and be lazy"  Viper chuckles with his last words and the joke he made, he thinks however how he should go about meeting Navi, appearing in the office building a knocking wouldn't hurt.  Viper looks towards his daughter, "Are you ready to go?" he asks curiously, if she confirms this his left hand extends towards her for her to take, should she take it, the two vanish in a crimson flash, heading back to the real world, the girls form mended of all injuries, and her clothes turned into a pristine state from her training, he wants her to look good when she meets the rest of her family.

[Exit

TWC 4,411

-Using 2,000 to memorize Ashie's chakra signature via chakra sensory.
-22 stats converted to ryo is 1,100
-Claiming 44 JP.]
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:44 am
[Approved]

The girl would nod towards her father, she felt tired, ready for a nap, upon putting the gem on her neck it would transform into an onyx shaped heart, about an inch in diameter. Holding onto her father's hand their bodies would pull through the time and space putting them back home in konoha once more, She felt so tired she just plopped on the couch where her little friend Auracle would join her to keep her warm.

[Exit and Closed Topic]

TWC: 4,321 words, claiming 21 stat points and 43 JP
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:46 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum