Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Finally Home for Good (open) Empty Finally Home for Good (open)

Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:32 pm
Youta arrived back in the village a full-fledged ninja this time.  He was away for a long time this time. It was probably close to four or five months since he had seen his adopted parents.  He had always loved coming home to them to see the joy on their faces.  He was not use to that he usually just got strange looks because of his bright red, scary eyes.  Usually, people looked at him like he was different and that is mostly because he is.  He had unique abilities that no one outside of his clan has.  He has never felt more loved than when he was with them. The clan’s place is where he learned about his family’s history, their power and learned how to practice for his awakening. It was always darker and there was less joy around.  He learned a lot about the dark history and the Yuumai.  He loved his studies and his clan now that he got to know them and considers himself part of it but there is nothing like coming home.  He walks towards the front gate and sees the guards and tells the guard his information and about how he is going to become a genin of the village. 
He walked down the street looking for the recognizable smoke coming from his father’s forge and started to head towards that way towards where the markets would be. He started to think about his father and if he would even be awake.  Even if his father worked well into the night, he should be up by now.  He walks into a restaurant on the way to the forge he was so excited that he forgot to eat breakfast.  He ordered his food and sat down to eat his lunch before he went to go see his family.

WC:306
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Finally Home for Good (open) Empty Re: Finally Home for Good (open)

Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:51 pm
Dusk

In front of him loomed the gates of Daniel's Bisto. Upon Dusk's face, the lyrics of a motionless and stiff expression were written. They defined his very being and also his current state of mind. They had been going hard at it yesterday...on the acting rehearsals of the upcoming drama that he was to start in. Even after re-enlisting to the Shinobi forces and reclaiming his old rank of Jonin, Dusk's career as an entertainer remained on a high note. If anything it had even exploded to new heights, with offers pilling up on after another on his manager's desk. The Senju descendant had half a mind to turn them all down...had they not proven to be extremely lucrative. Just as important was the clause that Dusk could pick his own hours.

Speaking of which, he had decided today would be his day off.

Numerous hours before, the blue-haired Tachibana had woken up from his slumber and tended to his hygiene. That included taking a bath brushing his teeth, using a paste to fix his hair. The clothes he wore were a plain gray t-shirt with no insignia, dark woolen pants, and above all a black colored, high collar jacket with silver buttons. To shield him from the cold mostly. These rags looked like the plain, tasteless garbage outfits that Ayato Hyuuga would wear. However, at this particular time, it wouldn't be so bad as Dusk wished to go unnoticed.

"Hopefully, I will find no fans here," Dusk assured himself, as he walked upon the whitewashed stone of the restaurant, scouting for a bench to sit. The young superstar took one last look outside. The beams of sunrise coaxed the earth and surroundings with their light. Such a wonderful view, for Dusk's eyes, to gaze upon and it captivated him so, that he barely noticed the clean wooden bench ten meters to his right. 

Seated now, he ordered an iced espresso from the waiter, who thankfully failed to recognize who he was serving. After drinking a few starting sips from the black straw of the cold coffee, the blue-haired shinobi and seemingly began to lose time within his mind.

wc:359
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:58 pm
Youta was sitting eating his sandwich when he saw another person walking by him to sit on a bench. He was in semi-plain clothes with some sort of drink.  He swore he has seen this person somewhere but he was not sure where he would have seen him from.  Youta was still new in town because he would only spend a week or so at a time here in the village growing up.  He spent most of the time with the clan away from the village.  He thought that this man looked lonely so decided that he would go and talk to him.  
“Hello there, what are you having to drink, sir? you are a ninja here in the village right? I just got back and am now a genin here in this village.  How do you like it here? I am so glad to be back.  The elders of my clan are all gloomy and big downers.”  He continued to ramble on talking. He did not know anything really about this person but his kind nature leads him to keep talking to this person. He wanted to legitimately get to know this person.

TWC:500
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:04 pm
Dusk was enjoying his coffee. Man the taste of that particular beverage helped the young Tachibana wake up in the morning and moreso become a different person. He took three strong sips, gulping down the brown liquid as if it were a horse carriage running on a dark tunnel.

He heard soft footsteps approaching. Sounded like those belonging to a woman. “oh god no, not a fan, not here.” The superstar shinobi thought. It was too good to be true. It took all but three minutes for a groupie to recognize him.

Next time he should wear a wig. Still facing the approaching individual with his back, Dusk reached his pocket and summoned a fine silver pen. A gift from some Hoshi high lord who fancied him as a spouse for their daughter.

“So tell me young lady who do I sign for?” Dusk said with disinterest, as he turned to face them. Barely hearing a word of what the girl had said...the realization came a moment later. This one was a boy.

"Clan Elders?" Dusk blinked in confusion. He was usually been recognized for being an actor, singer, celebrity. This was the first time he had ever been recognized for being a shinobi. Tears nearly run down from his eyes and done to those sharp cheekbones of his. "I'm sorry young man," He said apologetically. "Yes, I am Dusk Tachibana, a shinobi with the rank of Jonin. You shall address me as senpai." The blue-haired man finished with a tone of authority that did not lack a hint of kindness. 

"I was enjoying my day drinking iced coffee Mr. Genin..." The wood release user paused as he realized he had not quired about the name. Then again the boy had failed to introduce themselves either. It would be a good chance for them to do so now.

WC: 308
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:55 pm
Youta who just heard the man call him a lady was kind of taken back by this. He knew he took soft steps and was smaller than others his age but really a woman. He was not sure how to feel about this but the man quickly apologized. Dusk was his name. A Jonin which was one of Youta’s aspirations. Youta bows respectfully and continues “Sorry to bother you on your day off, my name is Youta.” It was noticeable that he left his last name off. He had since adopted his clan name back with the permission of the clan and also his adoptive parents. He was not sure how Dusk would react to hearing his clan name. Those who know his clan usually associate it with evil things. Which to be fair is not wrong. But the clan itself is not evil but usually far from it. People, especially religious people look down on the clan and assume they are up to no good. “I was not taught here at the village academy but I will be working on getting to know the important people here in the village. Since you are a jonin you must be important.” In the back of his mind he thought “even if you are a little bit of a cry baby. I just came over to say hi.” He then asks “may I sit?”

WC 232
TWC 732
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:51 pm
Dusk was given shall we say a brief character introduction to the young boy in front of him. Sure, he understood the excitement that accompanied you Genin when they would make the first impression with another party, trying to bombard others with information. Dusk understood that part somewhat, as it was a common trait of him in his younger days. When he was a young boy taken under the wing of the then First Hogokage and founder of the Village, Denkiteki Hayato. The scene today paralleled that somewhat. Perhaps it was one of those moments where life came into a full circle. 

"I suppose you could say I am important. The Wildlife reserve has been named after me." Dusk said. "I consider that my greatest accomplishment as its the one that is not a result of my career as a singer-actor or entertainer." He brushed a pale hand against a sea of blue hair.

In truth, it was the first part of Youta's dialogue the Jonin was curious to know about. The part about the albino not being taught in the Academy. Yet despite that holding the rank of Genin. Learning ninja stuff outside the school was nothing unusual. Dusk was introduced to ninjutsu by his father. The old Tachibana was a Senju of the Leaf from his mother's side, and even though he was no professional shinobi his skills were decent enough to pass down some basic knowledge to his offspring. Still, before Dusk had arrived in Hoshi during the early days of the village's foundation. He still needed to enroll in the academy. 

"Of course you can sit. If you want to order anything it's my treat, as I'm the senpai and all." The Mokuton user's lips formed into a thin smile as he looked at the Genin point at the seat right next to him. Provided the kid had been seated Dusk would politely raise his hand for the waiter to see. Once Youta had ordered his beverage or food, Dusk would ask. "Tell me where did you learn about the ninja arts." 

WC:344
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:33 pm
Youta sits next to this man and continues to eat his sandwich. He is not sure what to say to this man about his Clan’s history. It was not necessarily a good history but it was his so he should embrace it. “Well I was adopted here in the village by one of the blacksmiths here in the village, after my mother died and I never really knew who my father was till later in life. Apparently he died not too long after I was born and told the clan about me in his will about what I would inherit. So elders from the Shinkou clan came and taught me the history of the clan. What the techniques will look like. How to conquer this thing called the Yuumei and instead of being consumed by it use it. How about you?why did you become a Shinobi?”

WC 147
TWC: 879
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:09 pm
As the young man talked about Shinkou the Yuumei vessel, there would be no sense of dead forming into that pale face of Dusk. Beyond the surprise that would naturally come to anyone hearing about those demon worshippers, there was something that suspiciously looked like understanding.

“I knew someone who claimed to be of your clan. Albeit not personally,” The Jonin said.

He remembered Taiji Heiji, so tall and ominous. Stealing the show whenever with every appearance. However, it wasn’t just his size or presence that brought fear to the hearts of his enemies. Every word that came out of his mouth carried so much power. He remembered how the 5th Hogokage then a Jounin had shown up at the gates of Hoshi when Valen Akari had tried to put the village at swordpoint.

The way Taiji spoke against that traitor and his nonsense made all those who had fallen in within Valen scatter, and Valen left the village a defeated man. Taiji saved the village that day, and for that Dusk was forever going to be thankful.

It was after seeing this heroic display that the young Tachibana decided to re-enlist in the shinobi forces. 

“I was good when I first started as a shinobi.” The Senju descendant began as he took a sip of his iced coffee. “My peers thought I had in me to become that hero that appeared once a generation... So I tried to be. But being a hero is a limited time thing. I hit a wall…then quit.” He said the sound of regret in his voice.  Following in the footsteps of Kakashi Hatake or Minato Namikaze would have been a dream come true. However, the problem with dreams was that they end when the dreamer awakes. 

“Finding more success as an actor and singer, as apparently I had the face for it. I gained more money with a single appearance in a theater than ten A-rank missions would give the average shinobi.” And the women, oh there was always an abundance of them. But for obvious reasons he felt it would be inappropriate to mention that to the underaged genin. 

“But being a shinobi is what I truly liked. As I am helping people. I know it sounds cheesy. It’s whatever, but it’s the truth.“

wc: 388
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:52 pm
Youta looks at the man and sees that he was obviously reminiscing but upon hearing that he knew of someone from the clan it raised his curiosity. So he asked “Someone from the Shinkou? Would I know this person? Can you tell me his name?” Then he would listen to the life story of this jonin. About how he was one of the best of the best then threw it all away. “So you were a famous actor and singer? Never heard of you. But I did not spend much time around this village and when I did I was helping my father out. So if you need a good weapon I could get my father to help you out.” He would continue to eat his sandwich and ask “So what do you plan to do now? And let me know if there is anything I can do to help sometime. I'm not very strong yet and I’m working on understanding my power some more so I can master it to help the village.”

WC:174
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:21 pm
TWC1053

Claim 10 vigor

1053 towards meigan lvl 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum