Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P]

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:30 pm
He hears her words, they worry him but he does not show it. He will have to look into this, but worrying his daughter is not what he needs to do at this moment, the conversation for now is kept casual. "What do you mean he talks to you hunny, like what does he say to you?" Viper says with a curious tone, Madara was full of secrets, how could he be contacting his daughter?
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P]

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:44 pm
"He calls me Child a lot, and he keeps saying he has plans for me...but he never ctually tells me or does anything, and since then, I keep blacking out, like one mission I went on with Samuru he says I killed some men...but I don't remember anything." She looks down embaressed about the whole thing. She thinks for a moment before realizing she has time with her father, "WWait daddy!! Teach mme how to fight!!! I need training for the redemption rounds!"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:52 pm
Viper hears her words, how he mentions plans, and also how she is blacking out and murdering people, this entire thing does not sit right with him, should he pull her into Asgard and test what is wrong? That thought is pushed aside, he does not want to treat his daughter like a science experiment, he will just have to leave it as is and see how it plays out, he will be keeping a close eye on her however. His thoughts however are broken when she changes the subject, asking for lessons on how to fight. Viper looks towards her and tilts his head to the left a bit, still trying to grasp her words. "Um, sure hunny, what do you need to work on?" He says inquisitively, wondering what he could help her with, hearing how she wants it for the redemption round he thinks back on the bracket; She will either fight Samuru, or the Puppet Master from Koroshi's village, both will be tough. If Viper wasn't mistaken, he seen traces of his brothers chakra on the boys puppets, if Koroshi is going to play favorites and boost his ninja then what is wrong with him helping his daughter out? Inside his head he smirks, he is going to make his daughter into a war machine for this exam! Viper during his internal thoughts has visibly spaced out with a giddy smirk upon his face as he cannot wait to supe her up.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:56 pm
"Everything!" She exasperates. She really did, there was no way she was going to beat this one puppet master after watching him fight. Her heart would be like a hammer in her chest she folds her hands in a pleading motion as she looks up at her father, "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease Daddy?" she begs.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:02 pm
Viper hears her words continue, snapping him out of his trance, the man thinks on this, if he is really going to prepare her, it would be best no one seen what they are doing. Viper thinks on this for a bit, the only fitting place would be Asgard, he looks towards her when she begins to beg. "I'll train you and help you out, but we will be doing it in Asgard so I can properly train you, understand?" He waits for her response, wondering how she feels about going back to Asgard after all this time, it is there however that he can truly preform miracles and help her in anyway she wishes.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:10 pm
Her eyes widen and suddenly she feels this surge of excitement she jumps off the chair and starts to bounce around the room, happy that she can finally see home again. AND Her father can teach her old tricks! Double bonus! "Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesssss!" She starts to dance and use her air walk to bounce off of invisible walls of air.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:22 pm
Viper watches this display of excitement not really knowing how to react, his facial expression being that of a blank surprise, his eyes watch her bounce from platform to platform, after a few moments Viper sighs with a mixed chuckle as he shakes his head. "You are so different from your brother" He teases, his eyes changing from their coal black state into their eternal version, Viper extends his right hand outwards awaiting her to grasp it. "Just take my hand and we will be off to Asgard, I have a nice place we can train." Should she take his hand, the two vanish in a crimson light leaving his study vacant like before. The crimson flash occurs once more, the two at the black sea standing near the ocean, the castle far off in the distance only visible due to its height. Viper's form is garbed in the casual, a white tee shirt with a black jacket overlaying it, jeans, and sneakers. His hair is at its normal length of his mid back, the man wanting to look more like he did in his youth so he is recognized in the real world, also he is coming in age so any little bit that makes him feel younger he will go for, due to his time spent raising his kids Viper sits at a physical age of 32.

Viper looks towards his daughter when they arrive, "So, what would you like to work on first?" He questions, the two arriving so they face the ocean, the black and crimson sun reflecting off the black waters, the waves and ripples of the water making it look as if the ocean is on fire.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:10 am
Taking her father's hand she can feel the pull of their bodies and once she opens her eyes she is greeted with the familiar Red sun she always knew, reflection of of the black sea she would take a deep inhale of fresh Asgard Air. Her excitement and childish self seemed to melt away as her gaze look upon the horizon and She feels a sense of her Kingdom. Forgetting about everything that made her doubt herself she would exhale and with that creating images in her mind reflects into Asgard and her breath turns into a gently breeze that blows her hair gently. Feeling her body connect more with her princess side she takes couple steps forward and speaks softly, "I'm Home."

She turns towards her father hearing him speak, "I need work on everything! I need to learn wood release father! I need to get stronger! And I need help learning how to take down puppets all while keeping another ninja off my back!"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:25 pm
Watching his daughter he sees the joy brought to her by returning to her kingdom, this bringing a light smile to his face. He listens to her words about training, one thing however sticks out, how did she hear about Mokuton? She is growing up fast and learning a lot in the real world, as expected of his daughter after all. "I can teach you, but it is not going to be easy, you're going to have to work very hard." Viper raises his right hand, small vines manifesting around his hand only to have a rose bloom within his palm. "The Mokuton is something even I only learned recently, I think you could handle it though, you should have the genetics for Mokuton within you thanks to me." Viper leaves it at that, not wishing to go into detail that he infused Senju dna into himself, and even went so far as to craft an exoskeleton body suit made of the Senju dna, his daughter might think he's a freak. "As per dealing with puppets.." Viper pauses, the vines fading but the rose remains, his form advancing as with both hands he puts the rose within his daughters hair if allowed. "They are done with chakra, if you can get the caster than the puppets are useless, your mothers fighting style is more dominant than the puppet style since they normally have poor close range skills, and she can shut down their chakra making their puppets useless. The only issue I could see is getting past the puppets themselves, and if a transport puppet is used your gonna have to break through it first to even get to the caster.." His thoughts are vocalized whilst he works them out, he needs to find her a way to not only penetrate a puppets armor, but maybe even his brothers Doton if he insists on helping him still after the battle with Samuru, he will just have to see how it goes.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:33 pm
The youngest daughter would blush upon the rose being placed in her hair, She listens to her father think out loud, Ashie knew how to disable another's chakra flow. The problem was getting to-- 'Smash the Mutt's head into the stone?' Ashie would shake her head and hold her head ducking down, 'Shut up! You follow me into my own kingdom?!' The voice would just laugh at her, it was a deep, dark chuckle. It finally spoke after what seemed like inhaling, 'Foolish girl, I am attached to your soul.'

Ashie would shake her head, no that couldn't be true, the only person she could think of was that man from the Senju Wars a long time ago. Calmly Ashie would breathe in, seemingly not bothered by this, perhaps it was her going crazy after all, like her uncle from what it seemed like. Shrugging she would turn to look at her father wanting to ask him a question, "Father? How can I come back? If I wanted to train here? or perhaps just to have some time to think! I miss it here..." She looks down hopefully she might get an answer as to how she can teleport here like him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum