Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Building the Batcave (P, NK, IO)

+3
Hanako Subarashi
Kawahaga Niku
Previously on Rakka
7 posters
Go down
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Building the Batcave (P, NK, IO) Empty Building the Batcave (P, NK, IO)

Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:01 pm
Rakka stared at the eviction notice on the door to her house.
”Mother fucking…” She muttered, kicking the door in anger. She bashed the door open, stomping through the house and collecting her things. So her jackass landlord thought it was time she take a hike. That was just fine. She packed her things, throwing them all into a bag, and left. She didn’t need that house anyways. She must have looked strange, barging out of the house with nothing but a t shirt and shorts, with a huge bag of clothes and such thrown over her shoulder. She headed through the gates. She was gonna start building her house right that minute. She headed over the hills, through the woods, to Rakka’s future house site. She found a spot out by a partially frozen lake, and decided to start there. Dropping her bag to the ground, she walked across the water to the middle of the lake. She had a particularly good idea for a home, impressive AND intimidating.

She closed her eyes as she focused her ice chakra, making the dog hand seal, as she felt the pure energy of wind and water in perfect harmony combine. The power surged through her, she felt the ice was ready to bend to her will, to be whatever she wanted it to be, to do whatever she wanted it to do. She released the hand seal, drawing her arms apart slowly, dramatically, even. When her arms were spread out at maximum length, she prepared to draw up the ice to form the base of her house. Quickly, she clapped her hands together, beginning to manipulate the ice, she quickly jerked the hands upwards. She felt herself start to rise as the ice began to form, bending to her will. This was true power. She was unstoppable. It was then that she opened her eyes. She was now standing on a floating block of ice, 1 meter thick.
”Well. That was a buzzkill.” She muttered.

(Wc: 334/1000 for level 2 Ice Mastery)
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Building the Batcave (P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Building the Batcave (P, NK, IO)

Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:12 pm
As Jin's cold feet tread upon the equally cold snow. More like his shoes touching the ground to be honest, He found himself staring upon a woman who had just raised ice from the lake. As he ducked down rapidly, This scaring him beyond belief OH MY....Wait....Thats normal, Alot of people can use chakra..... He would use his arms to move backwards while crawling. and as soon as he felt confident about his distance. 

Okay, being more honest, jin had seen the woman get kicked out of her house, and had a somewhat more, legitimate, idea of what she was doing. So upon rushing back to his home, he pulled out a sled and began to stack wood upon it. Also stacking some bricks, Jin found what he should use these materials for, And it was gonna be assist'ing another.

He would began to pull upon the sled, as it dragged upon the snow, jin found himself having to pull..and pull, and pull even harder, but eventually he hit the hill. He would pull it up the hill (Luckily the materials were tied down) And as soon as he hit the top of the hill, he would speak "COULD YOU USE THESE MRS!?"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:05 pm
(Y'all, go ahead and post. I have no ideas >.< I'll post after the cycle repeats itself, mkay?)
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:24 pm
Rakka would glance over at the boy on the hill with a look of surprise on her face. He had a sled full of building supplies. How someone had such materials on hand in the middle of the tundra, she didn’t know. She had intended to build her home out of ice, but some nice, solid brick could be beneficial to her as well. Not only that, the color palette ice offered would become rather dull after a while. Shrugging, she decided to give the boy a chance. She thrust her arm forward, causing the hunk of ice she was standing on to begin drifting towards the shore. As she reached it, she would step off, walking towards the boy, at the top of the hill.
”So… who are you exactly? Why the sudden act of kindness?” She would ask, folding her arms. After his answer, she would look to the sled full of supplies. ”Give it a push, then.” She would say, starting back down the hill.

Once she reached the bottom, she would look out at the lake.
”So, I’m trying to get a pillar of ice in the middle of the lake.” She would begin, bringing her arms up over her head, and dropping them in an exaggerative manner, falling back as a chair of ice formed from the ground. Leaning back in the chair, she would flick her hand, making a similar motion to her left side, making another chair for the boy. ”But the problem is, I can’t make a construct of that size. I can’t seem to muster up enough power.” She explained to him. It was all rather frustrating. She knew she had enough chakra to do it, she was capable of doing that and more, she just didn’t quite understand how to use this technique properly.

(WC: 638/1000 for Level 2 Ice Mastery)
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:38 pm
Jin would shrug at the sudden act of kindness "I really had to get rid of this eventually. Since i wont be able to make a bread shop anymore" and upon the give it a push statement, he would shove it hard down the hill. as it had began a slow slide. jin leapt upon the top and gave a yip of excitement as he realized the slope was alot steeper than he thought.

As the sled had began to near the edge of the water, Jin leapt up and grabbed the rope hanging from behind it, tugging as hard as he could. As he had built up a sweat from all the tugging. the sled barely saving itself from the cold, even freezing water. 

as he saw the woman create a chair for him he would step toward it and sit down with a sigh.

"Well, Practice makes perfect right? why not just keep trying to make it bigger....?"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:13 pm
Korosu casually strode towards the two our from the trees behind them. She was feeling a tad out of character today, though it was totally unnoticeable. Aside from the fact that she had her hair up in a loose ponytail and was wearing a tank top and shorts, with flipflops. And she had on a smile, like a real smile. Yeah, totally normal for Korosu. "Hellooo, people~" she said cheerily, which was even more out of character for her. She just casually strode on over, not a care in the world, which was REALLY out of character for her. "Oh, it's the idiot ninja. Nice to see you again, Jin. Oh, and hello Rakka Yuki. I saw your file the other day. I'm Korosu," the woman said matter-of-factly.

.......She was so out of character it was scary.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:32 pm
Rakka listened to Jin speak, explaining his act of kindness, before following her down the hill with the sled. As he sat down and listened to her, he would suggest she just practice. She was just about to explain it wasn’t that easy, and that it was the difference between sleeping outside or with a roof over her head to Rakka. But then something distracted her. She saw what she could only assume was some sort of goddess approaching them from the woods. Rakka’s jaw would drop as the girl continued walking, before speaking to them. Rakka was at a loss for words, so she simply sat there, and listened as the girl spoke to Jin, who she apparently knew. Then, to her surprise, the girl spoke to her by name. She almost fainted right there. Her face was turning very red, so she looked away quickly, suddenly becoming very interested in a tree in the distance.
”Umm… Yeah, we were just talking about… about umm… We were planning my house.” She tried to explain, stuttering all the way, and never looking straight at her. ”Because I got evicted by my landlady today.” She added, getting a little more level headed as he spoke.

(WC: 842/1000)
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:52 pm
(I'm 48 houring your inactive butt, Jin.)

Korosu looked over the red faced Jounin before her. Was she... blushing? ....Alrighty then. Did she like Jin or something? Who could like that hot-headed idiot boy?? Ah whatever. "Oh, that's nice. If I had my magnet release I could help you, but it seems I haven't mastered it yet. Call me if you need moral support~" Korosu said lamly, sitting down in the snow. She looked up at Rakka, scarlet eyes wide out of habit. "Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but my son was being difficult today and I'm a bit tired," the woman... apologized?!?!?! How out of character was she today?!?!?!?!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:16 pm
Rakka would make a dog seal with her hands, not taking her eyes off of Korosu as she flicked her hand, extending the ice chair she was sitting in into a larger chair.
”Take a seat.” She offered, patting the side as she glanced away for a moment to gaze out at the lake. What she wanted was a huge pillar of ice rising up from the lake. What she had was… some chairs and a few bricks. She would glance back at Korosu just as the last part of her sentence registered. She had a son. A son. Meaning there had to be a father. ”You’re married?” She would ask, hoping she was wrong. Either way, she would look away again, flicking her hand and forming shards of ice that she sent flying in various directions. Her control was increasing, at least, she bight just be able to make a pillar large enough to put a house on if she kept at it. She was really exited about making her house as impressive as possible, and doing it in front of this woman would only make it feel sweeter.

(Twc: 10276/1000)

+Ice mastery: Level 2 unlocked
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:56 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum