Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

I'm in yo building Empty I'm in yo building

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:04 pm
Causally walking into the village leaders chamber Youka would sit in Maku's chair and spin around a few times before who he guessed was the assistant came in and gave him a weird look. "Hello dear, I'm taking over this village, and you will now be my massage therapist, my shoulders hurt". The woman seemed puzzled at first but given the recent activity she merely obliged and walked over and started to rub his shoulders.

Youka would sit here and start reading Maku's papers to see if any new ninja had come up and there was one. Youka would also have to meet this fellow as well, maybe pass on a mrk to the ninja giving him a little more power than he already had. "Dear please remind me to change the name of this village to Youka's fun town as well please"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

I'm in yo building Empty Re: I'm in yo building

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:53 pm
Having just got back to his village, Maku was expecting a nice and easy time.  But what was he greated with, a man that apparently was sitting in his office ordering Charlotte around.  NO ONE ORDERS CHARLOTTE AROUND, was the thought in Maku's head.  As he approached the leaders chambers, he stood outside the door, with full chakra suppression on, and looked through the key hole.  Judging the distance, and making sure nothing was on the desk, he crouched down, and funneled chakra through the suit.  In a moment, he teleported onto the desk in a keeled position and shouted "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!!!"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:58 pm
Youka was enjoying his massage and throwing Maku's papers on the ground just to give the man something to do when he got back. He was relaxing and enjoying his time while waiting for his friend whom he figured was still trapped in Iwa being talked to by Kira. After only a few moments there was suddenly a man in armor sitting crouched on the desk that Youka had just got done scraping all the papers off of it and onto the ground. "What the hell!?!?!" Youka would shout almost falling out of the chair and on to the assistant. Youka however not one to waist a moment used his time wisely to cop a feel on her assets.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:05 pm
Maku brought his hands together to use the blink jutsu, to appear between Youka and Charlotte.  He saw the devilish intentions in the man's eyes.  Charlotte was Maku's assistant not his.  "What are you doing here"  Maku would laugh, especially because he knew he had just blocked Youka's hands.  "And why don't you use them threads to pick up all these papers you bastard."

After the funnies were exchanged, Maku asked a serious question.  "Seriously, whats up, I thought you were traveling to find yourself?"  Maku was serious now, wanting to know if anything had already happened.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:12 pm
Youka was blocked again from doing what he wanted, "haha don't mind me just decided to visit you know" Standing up from the chair he would look at the ground where all the papers were and look back at Maku. "I didn't do it, she did" and he would point to the woman.

After this he would turn serious as well as Maku's voice dropped from laughter to genuinely concerned. "Don't worry about me I'll be leaving again soon, i'm actually going to finish our thing and head to Taki, but there are a few things I would like to do here first. One of those was giving you the updated version of my mark, it comes with a few new benifits"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:18 pm
"Well can't argue with that.  Same drill as last time?"  If Youka said yes, then Maku would take his shirt off so the man could do what he had to with the mark.

"What else do you need to do here?  Have you worked with that water heart yet?"  Maku had several questions.  He also felt a pang.  He wanted to go to Taki as well and help with the destruction.  Perhaps depending on how long it took Youka to finish his business, and how much work he had to do, he could accompany his friend.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:33 pm
"Same as last time, I'm going to be cutting into the scar and re working it, so I apologize if it hurts". As he began working on it after Maku took off his shirt he would answer his other questions.

"I was going to use my time here to actually work on these hearts inside my body and finalize them to actually do something even moe interesting that I'll show you when I finish". Youka could tell that by bringing up Taki that Maku wanted to go as well, "Don't worry about me friend you have a village to run and I don't want to take you away from that". It only took him a while to finish it and after he was done he again placed his hand over it pumpin his own chakra into the seal. "There ya go"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:39 pm
Pulling his shirt back down, it hadn't been to bad.  "Very well, but promise me you will call me if anything is even remotely dangerous.  I don't want to miss much.  O on that note, I invited the leader of Amegakure to come here, I am set to have a meeting with him.  Hopefully I can set something up.  Wouldn't hurt to have more friends.  Also if Amegakure holds to the traditions of old, it might be a worthy acquaintance."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:51 pm
"Haha you have my word, if you want we can both train these marks together as well and get it working, I need to activate mine as well, and I want to see what you think about the addition I added". Youka listened to his friend talk about meeting another leader and smiled deeper. "Look at you making meetings and such, I hope it works out for you"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:00 pm
"Haha yea hopefully it will, perhaps we can get some more allies, or at the least some knowledges if a weaker village to take.  And I wouldn't mind training at all.  It has been ages since our last spar, let me fix these papers here, and get settled in.  How about tomarow we can train at the training grounds, it might be good for the villagers to see what protects them, and what to strive to emulate."  With that Maku would begin shuffling the various files, And getting himself situated once again.

(Possible exit, so we can spar in a different topic, not my office <.<)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum