Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

D-Rank: Patrol Empty D-Rank: Patrol

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 pm
Spoiler:

Kojin lazily sat by the village gates, hoping something exciting would pop up. He had been sitting in the same spot for almost an hour now, and it was killing him. No wonder not a single person bothered to take this mission! 'Oh well, I guess I can use this time to think about... stuff' he thought. He was very eager for the trip him, Kira, and Raijin were going to go on. Imagining all the villages they were going to visit was definitely exciting! They were going to leave next week and he wanted to prepare for it. So, doing missions to get ryo and buy supplies was the best idea he had at the moment. The boy was also going to do some training just in case. Kojin sighed and shifted his position on the ground. His eyes wondered around the area looking for anything that was the least bit interesting.

Fortunately he spotted something. There was a small creature attempting to enter the gates. 'Hm. I should check it out since there's nothing else to do anyway' he thought. Rising from his seat, he made his way to the tiny animal that he saw. As he neared it, the boy could make of more of its figure. It didn't seem to have any arms or legs... in fact it seemed more like a- 'S-snake?!'. Kojin stopped walking once he figured out what it was and started to shake a little bit. "I.. HATE SNAKES!!" he shouted, causing a few villagers to stare at him. He marched up to where the animal was and then held it up by the end of it. Turning to the direction of the desert, the boy hurled to poor creature as far as he could. 'And I hope it never comes back!' he thought. He walked back to his spot near the gates and returned to his previous thoughts.

{WC: 317/300-- Gained 450 ryo and 3 JP}
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

D-Rank: Patrol Empty Re: D-Rank: Patrol

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:54 pm
Approved, transfer the ryo to me or else...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum