Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Raijin's Training! (P;NK)

+4
Yukio Inuzuka
Yamato Tanaka
Komizu
Raijin Uchiha
8 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Raijin's Training! (P;NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Raijin's Training! (P;NK)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:33 pm
Kojin had to grin at the small praise he was given, not really used to getting much at all. 'So I guess the others are depending on me to make a plan' he thought. He was never one to think of any plans, usually he let someone who was smarter or had better ideas come up with them. However, in this fight he needed to use his ideas as well, not just rely on one person. The boy quickly ran over to Raijin. "Hey, I think I have a pretty good idea!" he whispered to him, "Alright, since Nero-sempai said we need to learn how he fights I think we should give any information we received from fighting him. We should also discuss how our fighting styles are like he suggested. I'm more of a close range fighter, but I'm also quick." he told him.

He then turned his head to Yukio's direction and signaled him to come over. "I think Yukio is more of close range as well, his attacks are a little unpredictable. But I need to hear what he says. What about you?" he asked.

{WC: 189}

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 am
[Yukio, just so you know, you're not the "One that Senses with smells or hearing" kind fo boy just yet, though you can do that to focus on the sounds instead. Just a suggestion, make a skill like this one so it would actually mean something more in the future]

[Also, a request to all of you, can you put links to your stat pages on your signatures please ? (Komizu, you can even make it so that your stat page opens when that image or that sentence on your sig is clicked) But I have to go through a lot when searching for 3 stat pages >.<]

"Blindfolding ?" Nero has thought to himself, "I understand. He did mention he was of the Inuzuka clan, didn't he ? I do not see his companion canine pet though... Perhaps he hasn't met his yet ? Or are they born with them ? I don't know much about them... Hmmm... It is a good idea, which I wouldn't have expected from Yukio as far as I have observed him... This might sure impress me if it works. Not being expectable is a good trait for a ninja. Is he not expectable or just foolish though, since the line between the two traits is very thin.". Nero would look at the three. They would this time be talking and hopefully be planning the battle. That alone made Nero feel a little bit better, the fact that the three perhaps started listening to Nero now ?

"Thanks for listening." he would then say, "I will go easy on you, so you don't have to hold yourselves back.". He would smile. "Now, Kojin, Raijin. Since his eyes are blinfolded or at least going to be, you should be protecting or warning your friend here for attacks he can not sense without using his eyes. Fortunately, you are going to be training that too today." He would say, getting ready for a battle. He would look to the ground while his hand moved towards his ninja pouch. He started thinking, "What should I start with ? Perhaps the Wind Release technique I have recently invented ? Oh yes... I really want to use it, a lot. But yet, it is too strong and I can not yet control it good enough to use it without possibly harming one of these boys. I suppose I should go with my Scorch Release, or perhaps... The head cleaver ? No, that is not well suited for a friendly battle either, especially one against less experienced ninja... I guess I am left to my bloodline then... My kekkei genkai... My signature move... I wish it was my last trump card, though it seems unlikely for now... I should train weaker Jutsu too, it seems...".

He grinned. "O.K." he said, "I have made up my mind. Now, play on defense.". With Nero's words ending, his body would start talking, gesturing to create scorch out of his chakra and manipulate it. An average amount of Scorch was created, approximately equal to the mass the boys had. The scorch would forms some letters, and then some words. It was a three-lined group of words, each line approximately being as long as the other two. The first line said "Attack you", the second said "Can't Sense" and the last one said "Without Eyes". "Attack you can't sense without eyes". That's what Nero named that attack it seemed, the scorch not making a sound on the air, being a fire-nature element yet one suppressed with the wind, and the top layer of wind allowed it to move swiftly without causing air friction. The attack would move at a rather slow speed directly towards the Inuzuka clan heir. Nero would have tried encouraging the boys to protect their teammate for attacks from his blind side. That was something Nero wished was taught him before...

[OOC Info: Scorch has 10 speed and 1 strength so it doesn't even kill Yukio :DGo take a shower in the scorch if you'd like xD]

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:29 pm
Doing what he asked, Kojin went to tie the blindfold over Yukio's eyes. He nodded his head in agreement with the two other ninja. "Yea you guys are right, he's very fast I could barley follow him. And using our environment would be the best choice. By the way, Raijin, don't use to much Katon jutsus if you can help it. We wouldn't want you worn out so early in the fight, now would we?" he asked with a grin. The boy turned to look at Nero as he started to form words with his Scorch element.

'We have to go on defense now? Aw man' he thought. He then saw Nero aim the scorch towards Yukio."Hey Yukio! I think you better listen to what Raijin said!" he exclaimed as he moved away from the attack.

{WC: 137}

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:20 am
[Btw Yukio, there is no smoke yet. Raijin only thought about creating one and nobody actually formed it.]

"An Inuzuka's senses..."
Nero thought to himself. "Can he hear the sound of my steps ? Mt breathe ? The wind hitting my body and being disrupted ? Perhaps even my heartbeat ? That is... Amazing... If it is so. Well I suppose he can be a little less experienced in using the Technique, being young and an academy student and all...". Nero smiled at how Raijin and Kojin had warned the Inuzuka of the incoming attack to the boy's blind side(s). "Teamwork..." Nero thought to himself, "Finally...". Nero then kept talking once again, "Good." he said, "Very good... Now, of course, watching your partner's blind sides is a highly important thing in a battle you're in with a team. Though of course, the opponent oes not have to target only of you three, and let the other two watch the area, does he ? We're gıing step by step through this training, and this is step... Well, let's say three... I'm going to count the plan as the first step. Now... Get ready for the third step.".

Nero would then create three dragons with everything, heads, fangs, claws, wings, tails and anything else. a thin smoke came out of their nostrils. Each dragon moved with a speed greater than the previous attack, and what was more frightening than the last attack was that now Nero was controlling the movement of the dragons too. They wouldn't have gone straight forwards and disappeared, but perhaps attack them with their claws, or even spew out some more scorch from their mouths. This was a way to both make the battle harder for the kids, and perhaps see what they would do. The dragons coming with the speed won't leave enough time for them to warn Yukio, and the Inuzuka to react to it; but fortunately, the dragons now made sounds, puffing out smokes and screeching. Perhaps it was not even necessary to warn the Inuzuka of an incoming attack, but of course what it was.

Had the boys not informed the boy that the opponents were dragon, Yukio may have thought f it as a straight forwards attack and only move, whereas he needed to run away, run far away, so that the dragon did not attack him with its wings, or spew out some fire and caught the boy again. Well, that was rather unlikely though. Nero counted on at least two of them to get hurt if it was done blindly, one probably Yukio, the other perhaps Raijin, and perhaps Kojin, according to what they did, and if they indeed warned Yukio. What needed to be done was either one of them to strike back, the other running and warning Yukio. If they tried taking Yukio themselves, they probably would have been late and all three could have been hit too. The scorch though, wouldn't have hurted them, Nero making it so that they were too weak.

"Third Step:" Nero said, before the dragons flew away, that were approximately the size of a bear except for the tails that were just as long, "Sacrifice.". That would have been enough of a tip for the kids, as far as Nero would have thought. Sometimes, you had to throw yourself into the middle of the battle, and let others escape and aid you. THe trick was to not get hurt yourself, since that would have once again left the team to a disadvantage, being left 2 people, which woulkd have made the "sacrifice" pointless. The point was to sacrifice yourself, and not "sacrifice" yourself.

[Each Dragon has a speed stat of 20, and a strength stat of, once again, 1. Please post accordingly to your speed vs. their speed, the range, and your reaction speed (i.e. warning yukio is probably not going to work, unless you do that before the dragons are sent away. And yet you wouldn't know they can move freely, and not only straight forward.)]

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:38 pm
Kojin bit his lip as he saw Nero form the scorch dragons. This was bad, even with Yukio's senses increased, they might not be able to warn him on an incoming attack. He guessed the Inuzuka will just have to rely on his hearing for this one. The boy might as well tell him he needed to do that. "What Raijin said is right! You're going to have to trust your hearing on this one, these things are really loud!" he shouted. He prepared himself as the dragons were sent to attack them. Luckily, the creatures were the same speed as him so he would be able to keep up.

Kojin quickly glanced in Raijin's direction and saw him using a jutsu against one of the dragons. 'Hey, that's a great idea! Even though I dislike using my chakra, I'll let it slide for now' he thought. After forming hand signs in a fluid motion, lightning started to cackle on his left hand. He then pointed his hand towards one of the creatures coming towards him. A beam of lightning shot from his hand and went straight for the dragon. 'I really hope that I don't miss!' he thought.

{WC: 200}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum