Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Raijin's Training! (P;NK)

+4
Yukio Inuzuka
Yamato Tanaka
Komizu
Raijin Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Raijin's Training! (P;NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Raijin's Training! (P;NK)

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:27 am
Nero could not help but sigh. He wondered what was it between that Uchiha boy called Raijin, and the one named Yukio. Nero first answered the Uchiha, "I bet you did. The clan originates from this village anyway, unlike me. Now, please call me Nero, Nero-san, Nero-sama or something like that. Even though I am the leader of the clan I do not prefer being called by my clan name. Too official.". He then turned to the other one named Kojin, "Well... It waqs certainly a greater honor when the brotherhood consisted of more members, each very unique in their own way. Now it's just 3 of us left, and that is, hopefully. I did not hear about one of them for a long time... And we do... Hear about each other, usually... Anyway. Leading the clan would have also been more fun if there were any other members I could find. You see, the clan somewhat has the danger of extinction. Anyway, I guess what matters is not aliases but who you really are. You will see who I am soon, I guess""Beat a certain Uchiha ?" he repeated and smiled, "I guess I can help you with training for that.". Nero took of his eyepatch and put it in his ninja pouch.

"Now, if you three area ready..." he finally said, taking off his cloak and throwing it away, being left with a white, short sleeved T-Shirt, which had red lines on the end of those sleeves. He then kept talking, "Let's start this training already !".

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:24 pm
"Oh yea, I almost forgot about training for a little moment." Kojin said. He quickly did some quick stretches, he almost always stretches before a spar. "So are we going 3 versus 1? Or are we taking turns?" he asked as he cracked his knuckles. It would make sense that all of them go against an experienced and strong person such as Nero-sempai, but he also wants to fight someone on his own. It would be the perfect way to test his individual strength. Kojin then settled into a fighting stance. "Whenever you're ready!"

{WC: 94}

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:28 pm
"Whenever you're ready!". Nero chuckled with the feeling of entering a batlte once again after a long time  "I was born ready to fight, brother." he answered, "And who the hell prefers tours ? Come at me at once. Strategize. Hide. Your team, your rules.". After hearing the third one's statement of him wanting to see how strong Nero was, the Goka clan leader decided to play a game with him, and him only. Nero started thinking to himself bluntly, while looking at the three.

"Yukio was his name and he's about to see one of the Jounin's games
Though it's a shame that he will not see all the frames
And yet here he stands, like the targets, he's the same
Going to be aimed at by Nero's flames"

"Yeah", he thought, "It is not only him who can actually rhyme". The thoughts were heard by Nero's familiar called Seishin, the white wolf who was not in the area, but was marked by Nero to be able to speak telepathicly. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD WOLF !!!" Nero shouted mentally. He then returned to the reality. "As I said before. I'm ready. Decide your strategy and start the battle." he said once again. Oh ? The game he was going to play with the one named Yukio ? He was going to let others battle with himself, when he would not allow the boy to be able to touch him... Literally... With his amount of speed, him going full-speed was untrackable to any of them, so he could have moved at unbelievable speeds, so the boy did not even realise Nero moved, and thought he would be going through him. He would though, act normal to the others, and go easy with his Jutsu one any of them, this time including Yukio too.

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:17 am
Kojin looked around the area for something to use for an advantage. There wasn't really much to use, nothing except rocks and sand. 'Sand, of course!' he thought. It made sense, he could always kick up the sand and block Nero-sempai's view then he could strike. Of course, he couldn't just fight him alone. Him and the others needed to come up with an excellent plan to beat their opponent. He noticed Raijin jump a few feet away from them. 'Oh, I think he wants us to do the same' he thought. Kojin then leaped back as well, landing a few inches away from Raijin.

He noticed Yukio still in the same spot and hoped he would do the same thing. "Hey, do you have a plan already?" he whispered, his eyes locked onto Nero-sempai.

{WC: 136}

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:46 pm
Nero chuckled, seeing the three move back. Oh how ridiculous the situation was. Nero was, despite being a Jounin, and one that could move at monstrous speeds, sucked at hand to hand combat; not because he was easily outsmarted or slow, but that he almost never trained, and therefore h,s muscles were too weak. An academy student could have hit harder than he did, and most of the Kunoichi. The longer the range was, the better it was for Nero; and now that the range was opened, closing it could have been nearly impossible for the three. Nero was able to sense chakra up to some level, and he was slowly getting familiar with the chakra signatures of the three, though he had a hard time at differing one from another, being a starter of using Chakra Sensory.

With the chakra sensory covering an area of 30 meters that was beyond the spot the boys were, Nero could watch their moves even easier. Nero would check the battle positioning of the three less experienced ninja, if they were all one. Yukio did not have a headband so Nero assumed he was yet only a student at the Ninja academy. "Hmmm..." Nero would have started thinking to himself, "Revealing my Sharingan is not quite snart with Raijin in front of me. He would most likely judge me for killing his clansmen, which I did not. There is though no reason for that, seeing as I am a Suna ninja, so it is clear that it was a missing-nin that I killed or a friend that gifted this to me, and either way; the real owner of this eye is more than likely not the brother of this boy... Anyway...".

Nero was quite disturbed by the thought of being judged. He hated being judged as much as he loved to be respected or treated as a respectful person. "Anyway..." he thought, clearing his mind off the previous thoughts. He was there only to train and not cause any trouble. He wanted to help the three train too. He grew tired of waiting. With his level of tracking, Nero could realise each movement one of the three made. It was almost as if the movements of those three inexperienced ninja were slow motion for him. He could see Kojin whisper, Yukio look to a spot Nero did not care to look at, thinking it was something that distracted the boy, probably an animal, or a hot girl. Nah, Nero did not believe it was a hot girl. If he indeed did believe in that, he would have totally looked there too. "Are you going to come at me or what ?" Nero said strongly. The voice was not loud, but with the vibes, it was as if a lot of strength was being pushed down and densed to make the sound.

Nero's body was itching... Oh yes... The itch was back... The itch to fight, the itch to battle. The same itch that caused Nero to get overexcited and kill that kid that was going to become a missing ninja. The act was also smart though, not only an act of pure excitement, nor because he found joy in killing. Well, yes he perhaps enjoyed it a little bit, but it was not the reason he killed the boy. The act helped him cover the murder done by his brother Kiyamo, another member of the Brotherhod of Light, who unfortunately disappeared. Nero first felt sorry, but then smiled, after thinking about Kiyamo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum