Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Is still walking! :D

+7
Samuru Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Satoru Yamanaka
Shouten Ataenushi
Psychosis
Teetee
Koroshi Uchiha
11 posters
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Is still walking! :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Is still walking! :D

Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:16 pm
Koroshi frowns a bit before waving good bye to his new friend "See ya later!" Koroshi says as he watches Kuro vanish into darkness, this leaving Koroshi alone once more, but Koroshi has never been one to care for emotions such as sadness, so he quickly pushes these thoughts a side and begins to do the greatest prank anyone has ever done! Koroshi takes a brief moment to visualize his master piece on the wall, before moving his left hand rhythmically as if he is writing something, this movements activating his God of Earth technique to edge in big bold 15 meter tall letters "I have Jack hidden within me!" on the wall, leaving a message for his friend and brother if he comes back to the village.

After he is done with this Koroshi decides that this walk has gone on long enough, and that its time to check on his village to see how it is doing without him there, so Koroshi thrust his left arm forward controlling the piece of Earth that he is standing on to go toward Suna. On his way there however Koroshi begins to think about the strange powers he has seen today, Darkness users that far surpass any Nara, someone that he believes to be the greatest medical ninja of this generation, or simply a freak of nature who can have body parts shoot out of his body, which ever Koroshi wants to learn more then Earth, yes Earth is badass and the best element ever, but maybe he can it even better, while he is in mid thought however he feels the sudden urge to sneeze. With a loud and heavy inhale of air Koroshi lets out a very loud and powerful sneeze, but to his surprise when he sneezes a burst of flames is shot out of his nostrils, the flame flies through the air for a few seconds until disappearing into thin air "Hell fucking yeah!!" Koroshi yells while thrusting his right arm upwards accidentally causing the earth platform to shoot upwards at high speeds, quickly realizing what he has done Koroshi closes his right hand into a fist to get the Earth platform to stop rising, but this sudden stop causes Koroshi's being to be launched upwards, and away from his platform.

Koroshi after being self launched through the air begins to freak out, causing him to lose focus on controlling the earth to stay together, so his platform crumbles and falls to the ground.  He has never really liked being in the air for he is a earth user, and like all other earth users he is his most powerful while touching some form of earth or ground, so flying, or free falling like he is now causes Koroshi to panic "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!" Koroshi screams while he free falls just out of the village borders, flailing and kicking his arms and legs in hopes of catching himself, but in his panic he actives an ability he didn't know he had, the ability to fly which was granted to him by his Kami no bugu, a extra layer of skin which was a gift from his brother Viper, although Koroshi when he received this gift he was far too excited with the extra speed, strength, and chakra that he didn't let Viper tell him what else this "suit" can do, so it comes a complete shock when he sudden stops falling and is suspended in mid air, at first Koroshi is happy that he isn't going to fall from this high up and hurt the ground below, but this happiness is short lived when he comes to the conclusion that he is stuck there "Why is it always me that has the shitty luck!? First I get freaking lost, then I find a village and some rude ass kid screams at me, then on my way home I sneeze fire, and ....... I'M STUCK IN THE FUCKING AIR!?!?!?!?!?" Koroshi says out loud to himself, but shouts the last part.

Feeling really pissed about the whole situation Koroshi reaches into his jacket pocket with his left hand, pulling out his Sleipnir, another gift from his brother Viper, with a sigh that he has to explain what the hell just happened Koroshi uses it to transport himself into Asgard, maybe that will get him out of the clutches of the damn sky! and hopefully Viper will be able to help him with finding his own awesome element, the more Koroshi thinks about it the best bet he has to make a new element is by fusing some together, it seems that he has the ability to use fire, but what else? Maybe water? Yeah that would be cool! I will use the fire to super heat my earth, then by cooling it with the water it will coat my earth in something even more awesome, and powerful! These thoughts Going through Koroshi's head while he is transporting himself to Asgard.  

(Exit and closing this topic, end word count 3432 words, 17 stats and 34 JP, learning fire element 2000/2000 words, learning water 1432/3000 words)
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Is still walking! :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Is still walking! :D

Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:27 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum