Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Walking on Air Empty Walking on Air

Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:37 pm
Tori Uzumaki had recently gone to a couple of other villages running errands for Zaled. It was time now to return to her children and family. She didn't really mind considering how important her trips were, but she really misses her little family!
The wind was blowing in some wicked looking clouds off to the east and they were full of rain from the looks of it. The lightning show was Beautiful and the thunder was loud! At least this would be some entertainment as she walked home!
Tori approached the tall gates of Sunagakure and waited patiently. She knew she had to be given an entire speech with questions to answer! Not a problem, it's the best way to keep a village safe right?

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Walking on Air Empty Re: Walking on Air

Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:15 pm
hm quiet a nice day

zaled thought as he had taken up the gate duty once more and to his surprise a sight for sore eyes arrived. As he flipped through the book in hand a small self help book, he was feeling a little down, and traffic was slow. Granted he let his optimism fall slightly as he reflected on his life, perhsps he was smid a midlife crisis and lacked guidance, finding himself gaurding village gates and therefore looking to fill that personal void.

"im only 41 years old, but why do i feel still lost... "
.he murmured but then the break of charecter flashed off as he noted a lone figure with firey red hair approaching. the leather on her told him enough for well he knew this figure well enough. She bore his second child.

"well tori good to see you, but before a proper greeting, paperwork my dear. This is i admit is much lighter then my kage tenture, also prim is here and i belive the young one is in need of some reminders of whom his mother is. as do the step kids."

zaled stated as he begin moreless already signing off the documents, and waved off to the gsurd comming into the next shift.

"it will do well that these shifts be cycled every 15 minutes, i do not want to see what happend to the former leader happen agaim."

Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:51 pm
A site for sore eyes, the love of her life was guarding the gates! Zaled was definitely easy on the eyes especially after this exhausting trip! Yes, her family needed her, and she needs them. Wait did he say Prim? Primrose Uchiha, her best friend and his eldest child. Yes! She had missed Prim!
She filled out the paperwork with Zaled as she handed over the stuff she had gotten from the other villages he had asked her to. Zaled made sure she was able to multitask, he made sure she could be his other half, mother to the kids and keep her job as a ninja through training and missions! She had yet to fail on any of those!
After she signed her name on the paperwork she leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
"It's good to be back, believe me I missed you and the kids, and as you see I did as directed. When did primmy get here? I'm glad she's here regardless, at least I have everyone accounted for. I never bothered the rest of the team but on these travels you sent me on I can say I know where everyone is and they are all in good hands, though I worry for Akki and Megami, they went to Konoha. That's all I am going to say, on that matter. May the gods watch over them." Tori said as she stepped forward and looked around. "Wait what happened to the Kage?"Tori asked as she caught the last part of his sentence. She hadn't been gone that long had she?

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:02 pm
tori was estatic as ever snd the kiss was gladly something he took as well even though he heldvup his finger to say wsit, she jumped in anyways which he appreciated, suggesting she wait a moment as he hznded off his gate post with a bow to the next gaurd and wrapped his arm around the middlecof toris back.

"you gotta have just a tiny bit ofvpatcients tori dear. Yes prim arrived around a few days ago, and I have gotten her situated in the apartment, but well megami and akki being in konoha might be something fortunuiatly konoha to a twist of fate ended up sanctioning this village here by its leader, after some unfortunate clashing. It is the nature of the world after all, But I am sure they will be fine if they just do what isxtold by the leader tori."

he gave her a kiss on the forehead and smiled sadly.

"A bit diffrent then a island nation i suppose, but here on the mainland we will need to assure you, snd prim are able to fend off well enough for the family and freinds, after all your own children from the man before me will need just as much safety,world changed a bit from when i was on mainland before, and i have just the correct procidure to properly help each of you. so if you hurry home with me i will add a 10 minute foot massage after you freshen up of course. A set of beverages and food while we discuss a few things."

zaled stated as if tori was ready and willing the two will be whisked off home with him carrying her body.

(exit)
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:34 pm
Tori was an impatient female. She had missed Zaled and her family, kissing him was very refreshing. At least Prim was safe here with her and Zaled! Sanctioned off? What in the world happened? Suna has been its own Village for years? Was Konoha going to own this Village as well? She couldn't stand politics but as a ninja she knew her duty was to protect the village! She was hoping it wouldn't come down to her having to protest it from Konoha. To be honest it made absolutely no sense to Tori, Konoha and Suna have always been Allies!
Did he say foot massage? Yay! She giggled as he picked her up and whisked her away! This is why she loved this man! He has always taken good care of her and their family!
Looks like Prim and Tori were now Team Fuku Sunagakure! Two different ranks, yes, Tori was now Genin and Prim was a Chuunin, but both knew it would happen when switching villages. But doing missions together would change this! Before any of this, they had to become Suna ninja, couldn't be too hard now could it! Prim and Tori had been team mates for years, at least that will never change.

Exit

Twc-601
+6 stats
2-Chakra
2- Speed
2- Strenth
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom