Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Is still walking! :D

+7
Samuru Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Satoru Yamanaka
Shouten Ataenushi
Psychosis
Teetee
Koroshi Uchiha
11 posters
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Is still walking! :D - Page 5 Empty Re: Is still walking! :D

Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:53 pm
Here we are now we a man in a hole stuck in a hole it would of seem,Misaki just glanced at him trying to figure out how the hell do someone lauch themself into a building like this like a bullet this was surely a confusing aspect if anything else. She would stand there with her arms now crossed as she was really on edge not only did Maya make her slap herself she was going to be late for the Hello Kitty Pageant which she never missed ever. Did i mention she never misses it it was her prime source of Hello Kitty party,Cause its Hello Kitty everywhere. But no she was here with a man stuck in her wall a secertary who nearly fainted and debris from the wall on her floor like really they chose to do this now. At this time she woukd see the man fall from her wall with a sigh she gave a sift giggle it reminded her of her father in a way, He always returned home by making a hole in the wall so she really felt lonely nowadays without him. She would watch as the man would fall from the wall as she chuckled softly as a child obviously would"Your a funny one mister"she said it was like she was a changed person from how she first greeted him. She tilted her head at the shirtless man as a deep blush will hover her cheeks. She never saw a guy shirtless before"Um....You get this man a shirt   please"she will order as she had pulled down her Kage hat over her face.

Well surprises wasn't done just yet as she would of look towards the hole where another would walk on in the entrance. She couldn't tell was being shirtkess the new thing or some shit but her young eyes have now been cursed. She was in a daze at the moment"Girl you better snap out of it or must i bitch slap you again"growled Maya as Misaki would sigh.She would Raise her hand"I am the Raikage,Misaki Ametsuchi!!!! At your service"she would jump in excitement and then land slipping on a rug landing on her ass and back."When sis that get there?"she ask with watery eyes"That hurts alot Waaaaaa"she cries as she rub her eyes as she would get up rubbing her ass right when one of the man would of started to introduce himself. She watch as the darkness of one of the man begun to come alive she will tilt her head as she giggled"That is soooooooooo preeeetttttty"she said jumping up and down again as she would listen to him"Master? whose that?"she asked curiously.

She would be in her mind as she would be talking to Maya as the workd around them had slowed down."i remember him...he is the man who was spotted with your sister when she was alive he was in the reports your father had"Maya spoke as Misaki would be taken back for a moment as her body language changed once more they wouldnt be able to see it clearly but it would seem as tips of Misaki hair was turning red. Then slipping from her back was a vector a single vector going towards Kuro neck it was cause Maya was using Misaki rage as fuel."Stop!"she would scream in her head as the vector would disappear as it would of been a inch from his neck and she would snap back to reality. Vector wouldnt be seen unless either of them were really focused on it and could see the minor distortions in the air. That will disappear and her tips of her hair would turn back to there normal color. she stood fifteen meters from both parties as she would open her eyes."Mangekyou Sharingan!!!!!!!! Like daddy!!! You have it no way!!!!"she screeched like a little girl as she dashed forward her hat flying off her head as she would stop two meters infront of Koroshi looking in his eyes"Can I See It?!"she asked hyper.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:27 pm
"Huh so your a missing nin? Well since no one is trying to kill you I guess your not a bad guy, but wait, did you say that she is the Raikage?" Koroshi says while looking at this young girl who doesn't look dangerous at all, and is pretty much jumping up in down with excitement about him having Mangekyou Sharingan "Oh well I have Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, my brother and I traded eyes while we were drunk" Koroshi says with laugh "Oh but where is Kurisu? He was the Raikage last time I checked, and I really doubt that a girl could kill him" Koroshi says in a joking manner while looking at the happy bubblely girl, surely she couldn't kill his brother I mean he survived a punching war between all of the brothers.

(Short post ftw XDD)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 pm
Misaki would be in her own world remembering what her father spoke about as he had gave up his own Eyes to be given Mangekyou Sharingan. She remembered her father speaking of the Ametsuchi eyes and how they were able to change with the users elementals. She had shown signs of her lightning reacting to it as it will be highly unstable for one and will make her eyes turn completely white this was the sign of the Ametsuchi blood within her body. She would be pondering on this as she was still under her hat at this time it was before she took off to be i front of Koko. Her eyes closed as she wasnt paying attention to Psy reply to her which was rude but Maya was. Opening her eyes as she would have brand new eyes showing themselves but hidden behind the hat.Her iris turned yellow with white markings against the iris that resembles that of striking lightning. She will snap back to reality as she would be slightly confused as she had begun to reply to Kuro at this time"So you were the guy with my sister!"she will say pointing her finger as she would of giggled softly.

At this moment she will be standing in front of Koroshi . She was in bliss the beauty of his eyes were awesome she was all giggly she couldnt help but smile.Turning to Kuro she will jump up and down as she would be hyper again"That is Soooooo Awesome remind me of daddys!!"she screamed in pure excitement. She would watch as Kuro put a shirt on now as she will jump up once more and once again slip on the rug sliding on her back as she would hit the wall now looking at them upside down"Owwwww that hurts!"she whines. She almost forgot about Koroshi questions. She didnt even bother to get up"Daddy went away from the village for the time being...something about getting his mind right....so he left me in charge im Misaki Ametsuchi Youngest Daughter of Daddys......wait i already introduced myself didnt i? i forgot"she says rubbing the back of her head as she smiled upside down. Getting back up she would giggle as she would of get back up to standing and picking up her hat to put back on her head"Are you two my new friends!? I will really like that!"sshe says hyperly as she skips in circles.

(1.000 words first Level Of Kenseigan Achieved)

Last edited by Misaki Takami on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:09 pm
approved
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:37 am
"Well kind of, you have to trade eyes with another person that has mangekyou sharingan, then your eyes will take on the form of a mixture of both. This also preventing one from going blind by using mangekyou sharingan, which is why I keep mine active most of the time" Koroshi says to further explain the secrets of the sharingan, to help them better understand it. But as he is telling Kuro about the mangekyou sharingan he watches as the young girl stares into his eyes and calls them "pretty"  "Ummm ...... Thank you?" Koroshi says as this takes him by surprise by being complemented by this young girl, who is also the Raikage.

"Wait he has a!- You're his!- But when!? how!? WHAT!?" Koroshi says when he hears that this young girl is Kurisu's daughter, in the short time that they spent together he would have never taken Kurisu to be a father figure, this might be due to the first time they met he was drinking alcohol and punching people, then went on to break walls,desks, and any other object that got in his way.

"Ummm so where is uh .... Daddy? now? I would like to meet him and catch up, its been quite a long time since I've seen him or any of the guys" Koroshi says with a smile, he hopes that he will get to see everyone again soon so they can all hang out like they used too.  

But he can't help but wounder if this girl is even telling the truth, she is nice, bubbly, and for most part a little silly, and she doesn't seem dangerous, or untrustworthy in any way, but Koroshi doesn't think that Kurisu would have a daughter, and if he did why did he ever talk about her? Also why isn't he here to help look after her? I suppose if she truly is Kurisu's child then she most be rather strong, and capable of taking care of her self. She might be fun to fight and spare with, but this isn't really the time or place to try picking fights, Koroshi thinks in his head.

(Sorry for the really late reply guys, been doing stuff lol)

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:31 pm
"Daddy went to get his mind straight for he can be a better father it was his words not mine i love my father"she spoke frm her heart more serious"i hope we can come again between us two,i am his youngest daughter and my sster was killed by  another nation...so he suffered from that"she would explain looking at both men."But if you can excuse me i have to be going i hope we meet again"she bows to them before making her way from them. She would of came to a stop"If you have any other concerns please dont hesistate to come to my office it will be a better scenary anyway without a hole in my wall"she says with a giggle as she would walk from the two man,there were alot of interesting people here.

(Omg I forgot about this topic x-x sorry but I have to exit going to Konoha)

(Exit)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 am
Koroshi pauses and thinks  about Kuro's question about if there was anyone to trade eyes with "I don't know of any other having the mangekyou sharingan, but I guess if you were to find a person, and they agree then you should be able to trade eyes with them, and get the Eternal vision, like myself and my brothers" After saying this he stops and listens to what he newly appointed Raikage has to say, before she gives a respectful bow and begins to walk off. Not wanting to be rude Koroshi gives a small bow in reply to Misaki, and waves polity as she leaves.

With the trio now down to a duo Koroshi decides to be nice and fixes the wall that was broken a few moments ago, Koroshi accomplishing this by sliding his right foot a crossed the ground, this movement causes Koroshi's God of Earth technique to lift up what's left of the stone wall, and some earth around it, Koroshi using the extra earth to form it back into one piece, Koroshi then gently puts it back where it belongs, fixing the big hole in the tower. Then to be even nicer Koroshi uses his technique one more time, to remove any of the crack from the wall so it looks good as new, and with no proof that something ever happened to it.

With a smile Koroshi looks toward Kuro again saying the following "Hey you wanna do something awesome?" If he agrees in anyway Koroshi quickly stomps his left foot down on the ground, causing a giant 30 meter wide/tall wall to form behind the Raikage tower, made out of his chakra, Koroshi making sure not to damge the tower, or any buildings that might be around it. With a childish smile Koroshi lifts his arms upwards, causing a piece of earth 5 feet around himself, to lift in upwards redirection, lifting Koroshi into the air. By controlling the earth with his chakra by moving his left fingers he "flies" up to the top of the wall, while at the same time using his right hand to wave for Kuro to follow him up.

"Lets write something funny/awesome on this wall so everyone can see!" Koroshi says with a laugh, that is if Kuro does follow Koroshi.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum