Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Is still walking! :D

+7
Samuru Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Satoru Yamanaka
Shouten Ataenushi
Psychosis
Teetee
Koroshi Uchiha
11 posters
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Is still walking! :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Is still walking! :D

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:02 am
Shouten hears the man speak, he also hears the name he gives him in response, Shouten's right

brow arcs slightly at this, 'That is adorable! Keep the name Valerie-

Chan!'
Shouten grumbles a bit to himself, insanity can truly be annoying sometimes.  Now

that he gets a better look at this man, he realizes he was also at Kirigakure no Sato when they

put that bitch 10,000,000 leagues under the sea, ah that was the highlight of Shouten's life.  

Shouten remains social for the most part, he is aware of everyone around him, so there is no real

worry unless they wanted to be turned into chunks of shredded meat and blood.  Although, now the

scene does change slightly, the boy impacting the ground only to run off afterwards, if let to

his own devices, Kuro defending the boy from at least death, understandable, if they are dead

they are no fun, the screams and moans of pain do not come from corpses sadly.

Another presence is felt however, Shouten turning to his right to see the form of the Kazankage,

'See?! I told you that you took to damn long!' the mirrored voice of the

Kazankage says within Shouten's mind. 'You let the meat get away you worthless

sack of skin!'
 Shouten's left hand raises to softly place it upon the left side of his

head, making massaging gestures upon it to ease his now growing headache.  "Osore

what are you doing out here? I was just leaving to bring you the meat bag you requested"

Shouten does ponder why the Kazekage is here in Kumogakure no Sato, but of coarse today was a

weird day, three international criminals are sorta having a tea party outside of the village,

sadly they do not have any damn tea, so they just look weird as fuck.
"Yeah that kid was rude to me earlier also, he is not very nice it seems Lord

Kazekage.  If I might ask, why are you so far from your village? Clearly crossing through four

countries and going to the other side of the world is not but a simple walk."
 The last

of his words are said with a slight chuckle, remaining friendly with the group, and with the

Kazekage.  It is curious however that the Kazekage has not recognized the group, maybe he did not

read through the bingo book, or maybe Shouten is just not impressive enough to be hunted by one

on such a high fucking horse! 'Rip out his fucking heart, show him why he should

fear you!'
Shouten calms himself, soft breathing is done as his behavioral problems are

acting up once more.  Shouten avoids starting a real conversation with Kuro however about more

personal matter, and making sure he does not bring up the words Kirigakure no Sato, although it

was the KAzekage's brother that pulled the trigger on the village, perhaps that is why he is not

hunting them down, either way international war is not exactly something he wants to cause just

yet, he wants to make sure Skyscraper burns like all holy hell while he watches from the side

lines fanning the flames.  Shouten ponders if he could get more people involved, maybe even get

Konohgakure no Sato, and Sunagkaure no Sato to join him in nuking this bitch, he might be taking

a trip to both later on if things work out right.  It would seem his miniature companion would be

right about one thing, these headbands do seem to be magic, they get him into places that

normally would require alot more effort to get into, sorta like putting his life on easy mode

should this be a game,  Shouten however waits for a response from the group, and his own

curiosity to be sated.
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 54000

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:10 am
Osore's eyes narrow at Shouten and he speaks his tone displaying nothing but pure annoyance "My eyes healed...I got an apprentice...and I walked all the way here...HOW IN THE BLOOD SOAKED RIKUDO DRIVEN HELL DID THAT TAKE THIS LONG!!?" He shouts his lack of meat making him rather annoyed, he had to eat a couple of animals on the way here and his Lord is not pleased by such a small amount of sacrifices...
He stomps his left foot in his anger "Where is he?? Were cooking him now...I'm STARVING." He states his tone coming out as a growl his stomach making a similar noise...quite audibly...causing Osore's face to flush slightly in embarrassment at such an occurrence!
WHY WERE THEIR NOT ANY TRAVELERS ON THE ROAD HE TOOK!!!!???
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:56 am
"Yeah kids these days are fucking weird, I had to lock a kid up for forcing sexually actions with another boys face" Koroshi says with a sigh as he hates how fucked up the world is becoming "And I was bored and went for a walk, a very enthusiastic walk, and some how I found this place!" Koroshi says with a smile, but for some reason he says "enthusiastic walk" in a deeper almost vampireish voice, for reasons even he doesn't know. After he finishes talking he turns to Kuro "You don't have to worry, I don't kill people! Also I am pretty sure slamming him into the ground is enough of a punishment" Koroshi says rather loudly while thrusting his left arm up in the air, by doing this Koroshi realizes that some how the kid was able to slip out of his grasp and is now sprinting away a ineradicable speeds, Koroshi would comment on this but then he hears the words "Tourney" "WHAT YOU ALL ARE HOLDING A TOURNAMENT AND NO ONE INVITED ME!?!?? I MADE THE FIRST ANNUAL LEAF ACADEMY FIGHTING CLUB!! I AM KING OF TOURNAMENTS!!!" Koroshi screams as he is truly insulated that he wasn't even told about this so called "Tourney".

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:12 pm
Shouten hears the Kazekage's words, and also how Kuro agrees how it is a simple walk, a mental shrug is the response to this, he did used to travel once upon a time, but he still had at least some objective in mind, even if it was spying on the military defenses of the village for a potential assault where he would kill every last man, woman, and child.  He looks towards Osore and lets out a soft sigh, a slight bulge forms in his right pocket a tendril arm forming from his pocket only to have within its replicated hand a tan sack covered with a few blood stains.  A second hand forms off the wrist as they begin unfolding the sack before opening it, the left hand holding the sack as the right hand shoots within, feeling around for the body, currently he has two in here so he is looking for the one with all the holes in it.  After a minute of searching the hand pulls forth the body with his tendril arm, the arm looped through the hole in the chest, and through the hole in the stomach as the intestines are looped around the fingers, the entire thing looking to be a bloody mess after Shouten preformed his ritual to Jashin in Osore's name.  "Sorry he is not in prime condition, before I sent him away I did what you would of wanted, and offered his damned soul to Jashin, left quite a mess in the Kumogakure no Sato's hospital."  Shouten says this with a slight chuckle, this also letting those around him know for certain, he has already been to the village and had his fun inside.  The left tendril arm folds up the bag and pulls it within the flesh construct, moving it back into his pocket, the second hand vanishing as the tendril arm begins to form around the body of kira, covering him in basically a layer of Shouten's own flesh.  "How would you like him prepared my lord?"  Shouten says casually, not really caring that anyone is around, he is one hell of a cook and he is damn proud of that, human flesh being his specialty to prepare.  Shouten however offers his own suggestion, "perhaps I can blend you a meat shake for our trip and save the rest to be prepared properly at home?"  If allowed to take the rest home, Shouten will make a glorious meal, cooking everything to perfection, he wonders if Osore would like his spleens in blankets.  

Seeing that the conversation has move on to more Kuro and Koroshi speaking, Shouten feels it is time to depart, or at least soon cause without the punching bag it has gotten quite dull, perhaps Shouten will find him again and make him be an unbreakable toy, that would be truly fun and he is most certain Osore would approve and let him attach him to the wall in the village for public use...for a fee of coarse.  Depending upon Osore's answer would be if he begins blending part of the child's body or not, the remaining arm chosen if he says so only for it to be severed with internal spikes forming on the flesh coffin, compressing around it only to have flesh blades rapidly form around the space where the arm is captured, reducing it to a fine drinkable liquid, the bones made basically into calcium supplements in w ay with the dust, this drink being a healthy one for his starving satanic cannibal.  The rest of the body is stored back in the bag if all goes to this point, the body sliding down the tendril only to have the bag opened by miniature arms in his pocket and for it to be slid in, along with the intestines which he can prepare for a meal later.  Shouten has the tendril fully compress, and condense around the meat shake only for it to form a perfect sphere around it , onyl a thin tendril connecting it still as Shouten reaches forward with his right hand only to grasp the bottom, the top of the sphere folding back as the tendril break and slithers back within his pocket, a perfect meat shake served in what looks to be a coconut, but it is ofcoarse Shouten's own flesh so it is quote edible, a mistake most likely as Osore will see if Shouten is tasty or not, hopefully his use is greater than his taste.  Offering the beverage with his right hand toward his leader he speaks, "Shall we go Osore?" He requests, ready to leave this village for the time being, he expects to see Misaki again when they are burning down Tengakure no Sato.

[2443, memorized Koroshi, Tee, and Kuro's chakra signature since they were all here for 2,000 words time]
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:22 pm
~approved~
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 54000

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:18 am
Osore nods in acceptance and watches Shouten make his meal, when it's done he accepts it and takes a swig letting out a sigh of satisfaction. "Perfect as always." He compliments with a small smirk his tantrum ending now that the aching in his gut has been sated. "Yes, let us be off..It was good to see you again Turtle-hobo!" He states with a wave "And it was nice to meet you blonde man of great stature!" He states with a nod towards the Kazekage before gesturing for Shouten to follow, he has much to inform him of on the way back to the village.
Osore walks off hopefully with Shouten following while he continues to drink his people smoothie.

[Exit.]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:34 pm
"Fine, but I am gonna give everyone competing a gift before they fight" Koroshi says with a slight frown at first, but his smile returns after saying that he is gonna give them gifts, if Koroshi himself can't be in the tournament then he will sure as hell make it more fun, by adding his own will twist and turns in it. "Who is running the tournament? and where is it being held?"  As Koroshi speaks he sees Osore walking with Shouten possibly following him, with a slight frown that pretty much everyone is leaving, Koroshi waves to the two hoping to see them again.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:41 am
The mans senses remain trained upon the area, his kage agreed it is time for them to depart.  "Well I guess this is where we depart, so long both of you."  With this Shouten follows Osore, his senses however still trained upon the groups chakra, should anything occur he will be ready, he highly doubts it, but it is a fucked up world, with fucked up people that we live in.

[Exit
TWC:2,514 Fully mastered chakra senses with 1,500 words. Claiming 600 ryo and 25 JP, I am outta here!]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum