Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hospitals suck.[Private.]

+6
Shouten Ataenushi
Esdeath
Kyosuke Uchiha
Arthur Pendragon
Sora Hozuki
Echo Uchiha
10 posters
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Hospitals suck.[Private.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hospitals suck.[Private.]

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:36 pm
Echo's annoyed gaze is turned towards the medic woman and his eyes narrow upon her opening her mouth Fuuton chakra forming into a swirling formation in front of her and immediately blasts forward aiming for the center of her stomach at full speed intending to send her through the wall just as the Raikage enters. "I've had to deal with this idiot for almost ten minutes now, control your Shinobi or you won't enjoy my reaction." He states his arms still crossed and his power still enough to turn this village into rubble if he feels the need, or even the simple want.
This moron doesn't even know how village life works, he's just a kid who didn't bother to read up on laws and as such is going to die a traitor.
He brought it on himself and Echo has no reason to feel any obligation to such a self righteous little brat. "Well, my buzz is dead..I'm going back to Wave Country." He states before moving to walk out the doors grumbling to himself in annoyance the Kyuubi in his head stunned by the stupidity that humanity is capable of.
[Exit if there is nothing else.]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 am
(Olivier)
She will be blown back bythe instant wind that had been released by Echo towards her stomach. Upon impact she would release chakra from her tenketsu points to smooth any damage it would of caused as she would be sent back crashing into the pillows against the wall. She would sigh"I don't get paid enough for this"She would of said as she saw the Raikage walk in with another strange man. She already knew this was going to be a long day so she didn't even bother to get up.

(Misaki)
Misaki would of giggled as she had looked at Olivier sitting in a thing of pillows as she would of turned her back to the boy. She would jump for joy as she will skip around Shouten"Im so awesome!"she would yell as she would go back to jumping. Shouten will realize the sudden change in her personality if he hadn't already she was like a child at a carnival. "I got the element right! Wind! Wind! Wind!" she was so hyper not hearing Shouten words. She begun to skip around the boy as she sang"All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the traitor, the stalker thought 'twas all in fun - POP! Goes the traitor"she couldn't help but skip and continue to skip it was honestly quite amusing. She was a young girl rich in age to act the way she do,She would look at Shouten as he spoke about execution she would walk towards him looking up at him her hands on her waist."Big Brudder you the best,you the you the best"she would say in a hyper tone. As she would jump on the nearby table"Use anythig you like Big Brudder"She will point to the operation room behind her.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:55 am
Shouten hears the words of all who speak, the traitor begins to defend himself it seems, though he confirmed himself he did not have permission to leave, Shouten already knowing this by having the memories of the Kazankage but this just helps his case as anything else is a moot point, the boy is wrong and publicly confirmed this.

Shouten watches as the man he keeps redirecting him towards for information leaves, leaving only two men and two women in the room, he notes of Misaki however is excited over the event, resorting to a more over childish demeanor, perhaps she is schizo like he is to switch back and forth, who knows.

After getting confirmation to do whatever it is he wishes to the boy a smirk forms upon his face, a slight bit of insanity breaking free, a mixture of Osore, and Mina now let loose to deal with the boy.  Shouten walks forward, leaning over the trapped boy as his smirk has become much more twisted and sadistic, his right arm raises as his hand compresses his fingers together, claws forming at his finger tips.  With one downwards thrust with his arm, Shouten arms his hand like a firm spear into the mans upper stomach, if not stopped or changed in any way, the clawed hand pierces into the center of the boys upper stomach.  His impaled hand shuffles around inside him if the assault does go through, his small intestine gripped and pulled out with a jerk of his arm, the intestine coming out as if a clown pulling multi colored napkins from its sleeve.  The mans arm is covered in blood at this point as he begins to whistle, his tone slightly cheery, the man whistling an oh so familiar tune known by his group of allies.  Casually Shouten begins to walk around the boy, making a circle of his small intestine, which soon leads to his large intestine, stomach, and colon.  Once a perfect circle is made, two meters in diameter with the boy at the epicenter, he cuts the intestine with his left index claw, the bodily liquids spilling upon the floor and splashing upon the boy if he does not move, but of coarse he is tied up so this no doubt occurs.  

Once the circle is made, Shouten begins to fill the inside with the necessary details, making the jashin symbol as a tribute to his Kazankage, to tribute this boy in a manner to honor him, and Jashin himself.  Should all go as planned up to this point, the boys organs now lie amongst the room, a circle of intestines with the rest laying over him forming the unique star in the center of the unholy symbol.  Shouten softly says a prayer from the books of Jashnisim as with one last sinister smirk, his right shoulder begins to elongate slightly, a serpentine shaped amount of flesh stretching forward towards the boy to a full length of Shouten's height.  The serpentine form is highly detailed, a set of three slitted red eyes, black flesh, and rows upon rows of backwards curved teeth with the size in compensation to its form.  "Feast.." the only words spoken by Shouten if he is left to his own devices, the living appendage lashes forward, the mouth opening and aimed towards the left side of the boys chest, a hiss like growl being made as the creature made from Shouten's own body attempts to breach through the mans chest only to bite down upon the heart and draw back, the bleeding organ within its mouth as it returns to his side if all goes up to this point.  An upwards flick tosses the heart upwards slightly only for the jaws to clasp around it once more, in a gore filled fashion the appendage devours the boys heart over top the unholy symbol, a scene that his Kazankage will no doubt be proud of.  All actions are preformed at top speed, aside from the forming of the symbol that he took the time to prepare and decorate.  Shouten for the most part, has nearly forgotten Misaki is in the room, Shouten giving his almost full attention to the boy and the task at hand, looking over his work if it is completed as planned, the boys blood coating his form as his blood, organs, and bodily fluids flood the floor.

Spoiler:
My Baby in case ya want more detail <3

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 pm
{Private topic, please stay out of the thread so we do not have to wait on more people to post.}
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:37 pm
"Wait!" Kira would shout to his witness as he could hear him speak quite softly and rudely, attempting to abandon him at the worst moment possible. Beginning to see him take action, he would turn to see a smirk come across the other man's face, the corner of his eye catching the remaining doctor's face as she looked frightened to the core. Before any action would be made, having witnessed this face, Kira would move his leg to smack yet another leg of the gurney, have the entire thing to over to the left as Kira could now see an arm being raised before him. He knew this couldn't be good as he would tilt the gurney further. He could now see the arm coming with claws as Kira would capture every moment of its movement, having the gurney take the blast for him. The impact will indefinitely along his freedom from these straps as, while on the ground, his body in a sitting position, Kira would laugh maniacally. "False accusations bring you nowhere..." Kira would say to the man before him, angered. He could see the girl around him dancing around as a grin would cross his face. "Raikage, you do realize how much trouble you will get in if you see an innocent man dead. I suggest you hear my story before making another sudden action. I had the Kazankage entrusted with my life as I came here. I told the man who threatened me to inform the Kage, so, like I said before, I do have permission to be here...temporarily." Kira would laugh as he couldn't feel anything thanks to this morphine, nor would he be bleeding from the impact due to the procedure Echo once made.

Kira would begin to lean over the Kage as he would continue to speak, smiling. "The man I referred you to has my life in his hands, and quite fairly I should say. In fact, if you would actually grab his attention and speak to him, I suppose you'd think twice about killing me, wouldn't you?" This message would also be sent indirectly to Shouten as Kira would not move from here, his blank face returning as he would be smart, not making a single movement from this point, yet to give himself up.

[Echo's exit stopped]

Last edited by Tadashi Kira on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stopping Echo's exit)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:02 pm
{The legs on the gurney are all broken, you've been stated multiple times on the floor so that is not going to work. Also, there is nothing to stop Echo's exit, He is already gone before Shouten smirks, so you screaming "Wait" is not going to stop his exit when he already made it clear he does not care what your character has to say.
Also your timeline is messed up, Misaki is skipping around before I smirk, so basically your post is all kinda of messed up.}
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:11 pm
[OOC: So what's the verdict then? Death?]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:12 pm
{According to the rules you get to re-post since it would count as derp stuff causing the void, but it's your call to just accept it or not.}
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:28 pm
[I'll re-post then]
[UPDATE: Tadashi Kira is dead]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum