Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hospitals suck.[Private.]

+6
Shouten Ataenushi
Esdeath
Kyosuke Uchiha
Arthur Pendragon
Sora Hozuki
Echo Uchiha
10 posters
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Hospitals suck.[Private.] Empty Hospitals suck.[Private.]

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:39 am
Echo flies straight into the doors of the hospital, carrying the half dead kick in a sphere of wind before he turns towards the doctors and orders in a voice received from his time as ANBU commander, somehow telling and showing the fact that he is the leader and insubordination will be met with harsh physical pain of the highest degree. "This ones a traitor, strap him in and keep him alive he has vital information..and get some ANBU guards." He states his eyes narrowing, expecting ANBU to show up considering the spectacle he made outside when he flew through the streets straight into the hospital.

If the doctors move into position he essentially lays the boy down onto a gurney and watches them strap him in so he cannot escape, popping a blood pill into the boys mouth before utilizing a low level katon technique to cauterize the wound and stop the bleeding, one doctor takes a needle and applies some high level morphine, to stop any feelings of pain..it should last about two hours.
Echo nods in approval, expecting his employers to show up soon, considering the gusts of wind and angry/frightened villagers gathering around the streets of the hospital.
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hospitals suck.[Private.] Empty Re: Hospitals suck.[Private.]

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:52 pm
Kira would watch as he'd be too tired to resist any of the movements provided both by Echo and the ones he instructed. He would be placed on a gurney, strapped down as he would ask, "Before you call me a traitor, can I at least tell you my story?" Blankness would fill Kira's face as he would speak, no signs of fear nor emotion being expressed on his face, with the exception of care. Before he knew it, a blood pill would be inserted into his mouth as he had no choice but to swallow it. When he thought he'd be dead by now, Kira could see his moments of living growing dramatically as his bleeding would be stopped. Another procedure would be performed as a high level of morphine would be injected into his body, preventing his current pain. Kira felt grateful as once again he would say "Thank you." Kira could watch from afar as angry/frightened villagers would surround the hospital, expecting him to be a traitor as well. "You will be relieved." Kira commented, both to the medics and Echo as he would relax himself, despite being trapped in this gurney.
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:24 pm
Echo's gaze turns towards the boy as he speaks, he walks over just to the left his arm and hand strapped in, Echo's eyes are turned downward towards the boy...before he scoffs and raises his right leg high into the air before attempting to slam his heel downwards into the center of the boys gut causing the legs of the gurney to break and for the boy to bounce once in his binds. "No one gives a shit about your reasoning you pathetic little shit.." He states sneering down towards the rat that actually believes himself more important then his village "You swore an oath the moment you accepted the headband, For Kage and country...You abandoned your post, your trash, a traitor and will be tried as a traitor.." He states his tone cold before he turns away, moving to go lean against the wall waiting for his employers or someone who can inform his employers that the deed has been done.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:57 pm
Kira watches as Echo walks by him until he is slammed in the gut. As high levels of morphine were still active, the Genin wouldn't feel anything, watching as the legs of the gurney would break, his body bouncing once as the straps would latch him back down. "Reasoning matters if it protects your life, if it shows your innocence- if it is the cold hard truth!" Kira would comment to the man before him. "After I speak, these people will give a shit! More than one shit, actually!" His tone would drop as Echo would speak of an oath. "A shinobi of the Volcano village granted me permission to temporarily come to this village for family reasons, a promise of return included. I even informed him to tell the Kage of my absence. Little did I know he was one of such little status. He threatened me quite abut." Kira would pause, hoping to get some understanding from the boy. "I promised the Raikage I would support the Hidden Cloud, but had mistakenly failed to include the story I now tell you." Kira would become angered as he would conclude his speech. "Is it my fault a fellow shinobi misinformed a Kage?! Is it my fault I was granted permission to temporarily visit this village?! I had to swear an oath so I could send a message to my family. I mean, how am I supposed to get this sort of information through a drunk Kage." Kira would settle as he would say one final thing. "Kill me if you wish, but I warn you. You will always be clouded with this truth in my absence. Of course, this is only if you choose to rid me of my life."
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:05 pm
Echo slides up his goggles, his stare incredulous, the Doctors staring at him along with Echo.
"Kid...what rank was this ninja that gave you 'permission' to leave?" He asks his tone strangely cautious, pondering if he just beat up a mentally handicapped child..
Echo raises an eyebrow staring at the boy as the Doctors shake their heads and begin walking away.
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:21 pm
Kira would be surprised to actually have all his words accepted into the ears of the man before him. "Unfortunately, I cannot identify the rank of this man. Guards also watched me as I left the village, although they didn't have a problem when this man was threatening me for my life. The man seemed strong, and by the silence of the guards, I assumed he was of high class." He would also watch as the doctors would shake their heads, still paying attention to the man before him, yet catching their gestures with the corner of his eye. "Are they in denial?" Kira thought, his inner self becoming furious. He would sigh as he would now realize the pain Echo went through. "I forgive you, by the way." Kira would say, still with a blank face.
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:27 pm
Echo cuts the boys speech off as he attempts to explain himself "Was he the Kazankage?" he asks with a small smile looking down at the boy his arms crossed over his chest as he leans forward slightly his eyes narrowed into slips a small tick mark visible on the right side of his head an aura of annoyance seeming to form over Echo...the Doctors also look quite nervous at this point.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:38 pm
It didnt take them long to reach the village as it was a walk to get back to the village from the mountian range. Misaki would have the gates opened with a raise of her hand and that famous cheeky smile of hers. She would step forward walking through the opening as she was making her way back to her office. Shouten was most likely about five meters or so behind her. She was think hard what they spoke about,what happened to her sister by Tengakure hands. This was making her rage build as the lightning would begun to spark here and there as she thought of this. But it wouldn't be much before ir will settle itself and she will breathe. Her eyes was close at this point,she had much to think about. She knew of Shouten cause of records on him but he informed her of a mystery she been trying to solve all this time. Her left hand in her pocket as she would have the other hanging freely beside her. Villagers looking at her strangely as she was walking with a criminal known through the village as bad news,or she just had a badass lover. Anyway as they walked the streets a crowd would of got her attention around the hospital raising a eyebrow at this raising a hand for Shouten to stop as so did she.

(Olivier)

Stepping through the crowd the woman known as Mother grizzly was making her way towards the interupptions of her staff work. She was Olivier Mira Armstrong,as a natural-born Shinobi and scion of the long-standing Armstrong lineage, Olivier bears the trademark family traits of blue eyes with long eyelashes and her waist-length blond hair is noticeably curled at the ends despite being otherwise relatively straight. Her lips are clearly defined and depicted as being rather full, Though slender, Olivier also sports a rather muscular build, which gives off a clear air of regality and command.She had pushed herself through the crowd,her white gloves pushing each medic out of her way."Miss Armstrong...were sorry the situation got out of control"says one of the nurses. Mira will turn her head her expression was of anger showing that of a grizzly ready to murder all in its way. She woukd stand now her arm cross her blonde hair going partly down her back as part of it covered her right eye. Looking down at Kira who was strapped down on the floor"Why is scum like this on my floor? And what business do you come here for"she woukd say speaking to Echo.She would look behind her"Do i fucking pay you to watch me?!"she said as soon as her voice were heard the doctors and nurses scattered about getting back to there post.

(Misaki)
"Do i fucking pay you to watch me?!" was echoed to the streets where Shouten and Misaki was."Some people never change,she still a loud mouth"she would say with a soft giggle."Shall we go then?"she will ask Shouten before walking towards the entrance pushing the door open she would sigh."Well look like you did it Mister Echo im glad!"she said so hyper as she woukd skip into the building kneeling down towards the boy. She eould lean down as she would inch closer and closer to him."You know you look very yummy"she giggled before attempting to lick his cheek."Your element seem to be too!"she sad with a giggle"Its Wind Correct!!"she said hyper completely ignoring her was on the floor or even how he got there. Olivier just stood there as she was twitching not knowing what was more creepy her Raikage or The guys she was with.....
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:32 pm
Shouten follows the woman through the village, getting looks from the villagers brings a smirk to his lips, he is enjoying being looked at with such eager faces of those wishing to cut him down for his excessively high bounty, he can see it in the eyes of many men, but whilst he dons the headband of Funkagakure no Sato, and whilst he is with the Raikage, such would be an immediate act of war considering his current diplomatic immunity with him being the Deputy Kazankage along with his standing as Master in the village.

Shouten notes Misaki raise her hand and stop, Shouten ceasing his advance only for his ears to be filled with the sound of a woman yelling, Misaki then comments on this which causes Shouten's right brow to raise slightly though hidden behind his shaded glasses.  He hears her question if he is ready, to which he nods and follows her within the structure.  His vision is granted the sight of the traitor bound upon the floor, his smirk growing wider at this. "Looks as if you saved me a great deal of trouble by tracking him down, hopefully he did not give you to much trouble finding him." Shouten says whilst looking towards the man he enlisted to help him.

He watches however as Misaki leans down towards the boy, licking him upon the cheek after a few strange comments if allowed, Shouten a tad jealous that the traitor is getting such attention from such a cute girl.  However, the slight bit of jealously is dismissed when she comments about an element, she could tell all that just by oral contact?  Shouten banishes thoughts that he normally would of had pop up by that little bit of information alone, he looks now towards the group if all stay, the the scene is more over the same.  "Well, I'll be taking the traitor back home after his execution, I'll be doing it here so I request that if you do stay to watch, you leave me to my own devices since I have my own method for disposing of trash."  It is truly ironic for Shouten to talk about the man in such a way, by leaving the village he became a missing ninja, for one small increment of time they were of a similar rank, but this further proves his point of what he said in the prison, there is no set in stone path people follow, their is no set in stone title that is bound to us as a label.  Where as Shouten grew up as an orphan without a village, he went to Funkagakure no Sato where he made allies, ones he would not betray for anything in the world.  The boy however, enlisted in the military program, only to defect and join another nation, turning his back on his home and thus his allies, Shouten personally feeling this as a true crime against a place he came to accept as home, a place that took him in when he had nothing.
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:16 pm
"I would've known if it were the Kage." Kira would comment blankly in response to Echo's question, "I lived in a nearby apartment once, thus I knew about everything major that occurred in Funkagakure. In other words, I know what the Kage looks like, and it surely wasn't him." Again Kira would sigh as he would tilt his head over to look at a nearby nurse. She seemed highly uncomfortable. "What's important to me is, how did I truthfully end up in my current state, when everything was approved. There must be a misunderstanding." Kira would inform Echo as other things would now catch the Genin's mind. 

A lady would pass, moving close to him as Kira could clearly identify her. This would be the Deputy Raikage as she seemed to enter in a quite hyper mood, most likely due to anger. Kira would feel his cheek being licked as he could now see another man passing by, the Deputy questioning him. "I am indeed a Wind shinobi." Kira would reply to Misaki, "If you're here for the same reason as the man beside me, he has all the information you need." Having said this, he would begin listening to the next man in line as he would speak of an execution. "An execution is highly unnecessary sir. Again, this man is your guy if you need the truth about this whole situation. You have no traitor before you." All seriousness would be shown as Kira's inner self would calm itself. Kira would pause as he would once again comfort himself mentally. "Anymore information you require?" Kira would ask Echo, the first person he spoke to before awaiting responses.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum