Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Path to Glory [PRIVATE, NK] - Page 5 Empty Re: Path to Glory [PRIVATE, NK]

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:59 pm
Anko would laugh, continuing the jokes Yuri had to offer. As he would continue to watch the line of singers,he would be surprised to hear one comment from the Hyuuga. "Now, lets not put anyone against their will here." Anko giggled, "If Ayumi wants to sing, she'll sing. If not, we'll just continue to enjoy our meal. My appetite is returning anyway." The tear would wear off as Anko once again felt comfortable in the crowd. "Despite my hunger, however, let's allow our newest guest to choose whether or not we'll head elsewhere. The bill is paid already." With this, Anko would turn to Ayumi, awaiting a response.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:56 am
Ayumi snapped into reality and stopped humming. Her cheeks would turn into a shade of light red, replacing her natural light pink blush on her cheeks. She giggled as she looked at both Anko and Yuri. She then glanced at the long line of people waiting for their turn. "Nah... I don't want to waste your time." she said, finishing her meal and smiled, "Oh and I don't mind. It's your choice. We can go anywhere... and thanks for the meal."
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Yuri laughed as Ayumi blushed, she was only teasing after all. Standing in that line would take a while. "I'm just teasing, Ayumi." Yuri then heard Anko' suggestion of going somewhere else. "Actually, I really need to get going. I've got some things I need to do." Yuri stood to leave, "Thank you for the meal, Anko." She bowed slightly and then left.
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:21 pm
Anko would smile as he would indeed be having a good time, everyone laughing with each other and cooperating perfectly. However, a sudden sigh would come as it'd seem people were getting exhausted, the line of singers slowly abandoning the restaurant along with all the customers. "You're right" Anko sighed once more, commenting on his friends' statements, "It's getting late anyway, and I have yet to complete an assignment." Having said this, Anko would pay the bill, share the leftovers between Yuri and Ayumi, stand, then leave. As he would leave, he'd look back and smile to his two friends. "Let's meet again sometime!" Anko would shout, walking out the front door. Anko really had nothing to do, but felt as though his friends' peace meant more than his personal satisfaction. This would all be thought about as Anko would run out, expecting to be seen on a later date.

[EXIT]
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:30 pm
Ayumi smiled and stood up. "Well... I better get going now." she said. She looked at both of them, bowing slightly. "Thank you for everything. Maybe we could see each other again next time." she said and chuckled. She walked out of the restaurant and quickly walked out of the village. She realized that it was getting late and started to run. Yes... maybe next time...

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum