Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Path to Glory [PRIVATE, NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: Path to Glory [PRIVATE, NK]

Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:30 pm
Yuri was delighted to have the girl sit next to her. "My name is Yuri, and as you've probably already guess, Hyuuga." Yuri bowed her head slightly in greeting. "So, you know Anko already? How is that?" Yuri was curious about the relation the two shared and hoped that it would not hamper Yuri's advancements on Ayumi.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:54 pm
Anko would watch as Ayumi would accept his offering, sitting beside his new friend, Yuri Hyuuga. The Uchiha would remain delighted as Ayumi still remembered who he is, respecting him even after his horrible introductory, the first time they met. "I'm great! Glad to see you back!" Anko would say in response to Ayumi's question, also in a cheerful mood. "Can I get you anything?" Anko would ask Ayumi, trying to act as a gentleman, in attempt to replac his former, miserable self. He would then notice lights flashing as he could remember the Hyuuga telling him that this was also a place to sing. "Yuri, you're not into karaoke, are you?" Anko would ask softly, trying to pass it by Ayumi in a somewhat polite way.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:43 pm
Ayumi continued smiling as she answered the girl's, Yuri, as she introduced herself, question. "Oh... Well, it's a long story, I guess." she said and laughed. "But basically I was locked out of Konoha and came here, hoping to find shelter and seek for help... And I met Anko and he helped me. He gave me a place to stay and showed me around. He technically saved my life. I would have been dead if it wasn't for him." Ayumi turned to look at Anko. "Hmm... Can I have a plate of dumplings?" she asked, smiling.
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:00 pm
Yuri couldn't help but think that something was wrong with Ayumi's story. "That's rather odd. Why would they have locked you out of your own village? You're not a Missing Nin, are you?" Yuri would remain suspicious of her regardless of the answer. If she isn't a missing nin she'll tell the truth and say no but, if she is a missing nin then she'll lie and still say no. So, either way the answer provided cannot be trusted. However, Yuri did acknowledge that not all Missing Nin were bad people.
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:17 pm
Anko would laugh, having been regarded as a savior. "You really think that, huh? Well, my pleasure then." Anko would giggle. As these words were spoken,he would turn to the seemingly suspicious Yuri. "Yuri. She was locked out because her village couldn't help but defend itself from potential attacks. She has already proven her innocence as she has reveled her allegiance to me." It would seem as though the Uchiha would attempt to stabilize this conversation. Having commented too late on Ayumi's adventure, he had forgotten about the Konoha Nin's question. "Of course you can having some dumplings!" Anko would smile, handing the few boxes to Ayumi to keep. He would look back at the Hyuuga as he would wink, indicating that things wer going well, and that the Hyuuga should really get to meet this new guest.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:34 pm
Ayumi giggled. "Well... If you really want to know what happened, I'm willing to tell the story again." she started and took a deep breath before continuing, "I was out training at the borders and I actually met this guy called... mhmmm.... Xuro Bakuton, I believe and this little boy called Chishiki. So, moving on... Later on that day, I obviously went back to Konoha. But... there was a siege; I couldn't go in at all, so I decided to go to Sunagakure and look for help and... you know the rest..." Ayumi smiled at Yuri and accepted a box of dumpling from Anko.
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:23 pm
Yuri was surprised. "Well, that makes sense." Yuri was now a little embarrassed and he cheeks turned a light shade of red. She was then confronted with the question of Karaoke. "No no. I don't do Karaoke. I just really love the dumplings here. Plus, I get to watch everyone else make a fool f themselves. Dinner and show! You know what I mean?" Yuri's blushing faded away as she laughed at the misfortune of another, would be, singer.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:42 pm
Anko's cheeks would turn red, a reaction to not only Yuri's red cheeks, but also to the highly grateful story Ayumi would share. "It's really nice to know how much I am appreciated around here...Azaiyo...Amane." Anko thought as a slight tear would drop down his face. Anko would be embarrassed, having see this new tear as he never knew he could be this sensitive. As the Uchiha would then begin listening to the very friendly Hyuuga's story, he would begin to laugh. "So you believe this is comical, huh?" Anko chuckled, a new smile appearing on his face. "I can understand that...Not all people in Sunagakure can be talented at such a thing. This applies to other villages as well. However, I suppose the fact that these people volunteer to sing really brings bravery to the village's image." Anko would tilt his head towards the current singer as frankly, he would be inspired, the feeling clearly being shown on his face. Maybe there was another talent he had, aside from being an average Uchiha.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:33 pm
Ayumi laughed and looked around the restaurant. She realized that there was a karaoke going on and people were volunteering to sing. She watched as they sing, song after song. She opened her box of dumplings and started eating a few of them since she was starving by then, still listening to the songs being sung. As song by songs passed by, she started humming them without conscience.
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Yuri saw the tear run down Anko's face but, decided not to say anything on it as it was her philosophy that if someone wishes to express their thoughts then they will do so in their own way and time. "Perhaps it's bravery brought on by a drunken mind." Yuri laughed at her own joke. Once the laughter passed, she noticed that Ayumi had started humming, "Perhaps you should have asked her to sing, Anko. She's already humming the tunes!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum