Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Path to Glory [PRIVATE, NK] Empty Path to Glory [PRIVATE, NK]

Fri May 31, 2013 3:28 pm
"Why must all of this happen to me?" Anko would constantly ask himself. Having see the Kazekage, yet endure things Azaiyo wouldn't want made the young Uchiha uncomfortable. Even as a Jounin, he didn't feel very known in the Sand, only two friends by his side. As of now, the only thing Anko could maintain was his dignity and happiness. He would find a nearby bench, sitting on it as he would hold his hands together, allowing the endless questions continue to cloud his mind. "Man. Is my life ever turning into a mess..." Anko would chuckle, looking down on the ground, smiling.
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Path to Glory [PRIVATE, NK] Empty Re: Path to Glory [PRIVATE, NK]

Fri May 31, 2013 3:52 pm
Yuri was walking through the village, heading towards the training grounds. Yuri had developed a new technique and wanted to push it to the limits. It was a typical day in Sunagakure which would make it somewhat difficult. The sun beat down on Yuri but, she was used to it. There was little wind today as Yuri looked up at the sky, "I wonder if that's what an ocean looks like." Yuri had never left Sunagakure for anything. She'd only even seen the huge desert from the walls of the city. Yuri came back down to earth and found herself standing next to a bench with a rather solemn looking man sitting at it. "Hey, are you okay? You seem pretty glum." Yuri sat down next to him and rubbed his back.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 31, 2013 4:22 pm
Anko's eyes would widen as he could sense the chakra from someone nearby. He would look around as he could see a young girl approaching him. His smile would remain as he would introduce himself.The Uchiha would be shocked inside as this girl looked much like his twin sister, a brighter smile indicating his great memories. "I'm not glum. I'm Anko Uchiha." He would chuckle, "...And I'm fine thanks. How are you today?" The reasoning behind revealing his real name would be rather sexist, the cause due to the person being a young lady. If anything else, Anko would've hesitated to even provide a name. As Anko would wait for a response, he would think about getting to know the female's personality, wondering if even her characteristics matched that of Anko's great sister, Amane.
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri May 31, 2013 4:45 pm
Yuri wasn't really convinced by his answer but she figured he would talk to her when he wanted to. "I'm just great, I was on my way to the training grounds to try out a new tech that I developed. It kinda sucks though, living here. For me that is. I'm a water user and the dry climate around here makes things a little difficult for me. But, the training grounds has a great variety of environments so it feels like a different place. Sometimes I imagine that I'm in a different place when I'm there. It's kind of silly really but, I've never been outside the walls." Yuri's gaze dropped to the ground for a moment as she shifted on the bench. "Anyway, do you want to come with me? I could use another set of eyes to help with the finer details of it all." Yuri looked at Anko with great anticipation.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 31, 2013 4:55 pm
A smirk would cross Anko's face as the girl before him would talk about her capabilities. "You know..." Anko began, "A former Kazekage I know was a Water user, just like you. His performances proved to be spectacular. I'm sure you can do the same!" Anko would smile once more, enlightened by the fact that he could make the girl's day with his speech. As the girl would continue to talk, Anko would chuckle, the smile on his face still revealing his kindness and respect. "I haven't really been outside these walls either..." Anko continued, "...This village just means too much to me at the moment." Anko would continue to be enlightened as the girl would continue to speak, talking about her travels. "I'd be honored to go to the training grounds with you." Anko replied, "But rest assure. I am currently known to only one jutsu, and I might be a little rusty." Something about this lady talking to Anko made him want to be free, free to express his feelings. "This village sure is great, and I'd love to show you around."
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:32 am
Yuri giggled when Anko mentioned showing her around the village. "That's okay. I live here too after all. I know all the streets here." She said with a smile as she got up and began to head over to the training grounds. Once they arrived she realized that she had not properly introduced herself, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Yuri Hyuuga. It's a pleasure to meet you." If my father found out about this he would have my ass. she thought frantically to herself.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:41 am
"Yuri Hyuuga, huh?" Anko smiled. He could tell through the lady's eyes that there was something special about her. Anko would also giggle as Yuri seemed really intelligent, being able to memorize the village, especially as a Genin. Anko would continue to walk, the two's desired destination coming close. "How about we go get some food after this?" Anko offered. Anko could already sense the sweet side behind the young girl, hence why he'd try and become friends for the time being. The destination would draw closer as Nko would await a response.
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:02 pm
Yuri smiled at the thought having food afterwards. She did get rather hungry after training. "Sure, that'd be great." Yuri then turned towards the small lake at the training grounds. "Alright, time to strut my stuff. Here's the technique I told you about that I developed." Yuri formed one handed tiger seals with both her hands and pointed them at the lake. Some of the water rose up out of the lake and flew towards Yuri. The water formed into swords that extended from her fingers about three feet in length. Yuri turned back to Anko with a huge smile on her face, "Impressed yet?" she giggled.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:11 pm
Anko's jaw would fall open as he witnessed the small lake in the Training Grounds. "W-What the heck?! How does that much water get in such a sandy area like this?!" Anko giggled having seen this, only to look over and see Yuri with water-formed blades on her fingers. He would clap as he saw this. It had seemed as though the Hyuuga's confidence had grown rapidly on the way here. "I am impressed!" Anko would reply with a big smile on his face. He could begin to see Amane's image taking part in the Hyuuga's techniques; so much progress in so little time. "So I suppose you wanna spar then?" Anko would question Yuri, a great source of unique abilities growing inside him as Anko's confidence would grow as well. The smile would remain as the Uchiha would once again await a response.
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:38 pm
Yuri's smile faded and a more concentrated look crossed her face as she prepared for the spar. The water blades dulled so that they would not do any actual damage should the lesser experienced shinobi actually make contact with her partner. "Sure." The veins on her head popped as chakras was focused into her eyes. She could now see all the chakras points on Anko as if he was a lit up christmas tree. "You ready?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum