Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 10:22 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 50%
5 Posts - 21%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

One in the same [Private][FB] - Page 2 Empty Re: One in the same [Private][FB]

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 pm
Baenlin dropped his eyes at this request. "Sir, I can not do as you ask for two reasons. First, my previous instructor little liked genjutsu. While said instructor may have been able to teach me to do as you ask, we spent little time in this area." Baenlin took a second to sigh and close his eyes as he prepared to finish. "Second, my instructor is an instructor for students at the academy and this instructor would rather remain anonymous to anyone besides myself and her so as to prevent any seeming conflict of interests. I can assure you that s...the instructor was very professional and that I worked to pay for the tutoring."
Baenlin lifted his eyes to look into his instructors squarely. There was no shame in them, only determination not to sell out one of the few people that had helped him. "Please, Ganki-Sensei, do not insist that I do this. Do not put in danger the career of one of your fellow instructors by making the student reveal them when all that instructor did was help a clanless, homeless, and aimless boy pick his path.
"I fully intend to stick with you sir, more so if you do not insist on this, but if you do I would rather go back to taking out garbage for the nearest restaurant than continue to work with you..."

(dude, this is all in character, just so ya know there is no problem :P)
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 pm
Joriimdiir wrote:Baenlin dropped his eyes at this request. "Sir, I can not do as you ask for two reasons. First, my previous instructor little liked genjutsu. While said instructor may have been able to teach me to do as you ask, we spent little time in this area." Baenlin took a second to sigh and close his eyes as he prepared to finish. "Second, my instructor is an instructor for students at the academy and this instructor would rather remain anonymous so as to prevent any seeming conflict of interests. I can assure you that s...the instructor was very professional and that I worked to pay for the tutoring."
Baenlin lifted his eyes to look into his instructors squarely. There was no shame in them, only determination not to sell out one of the few people that had helped him. "Please, Ganki-Sensei, do not insist that I do this. Do not put in danger the career of one of your fellow instructors by making the student reveal them when all that instructor did was help a clanless, homeless, and aimless boy pick his path.
"I fully intend to stick with you sir, more so if you do not insist on this, but if you do I would rather go back to taking out garbage for the nearest restaurant than continue to work with you..."

(dude, this is all in character, just so ya know there is no problem :P)
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:55 pm
sorry, tried to edit something I didn't mean to put...
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:06 pm
Ganki's jaw dropped a little upon hearing the boy's story, "Please... you and the...", Ganki got up and walked around the bench. He placed both his hands on top of the bench, leaning towards Baenlin, "First off, even if I would see the appearance of said Instructor, I wouldn't assume such... well whatever." He took a deep breath in, "However, you can change into me if you want, to protect your instructor’s identity."

Ganki then shifted into a cold mood, hearing how Baenlin was homeless, with no direction in life. "Baenlin...", Ganki's grip tightened, "let’s see what you got, transform into me". Ganki couldn't come up with enough will power to ask Baenlin about how he ended up on the streets. No one should live alone in a village like this; such insanity that filled this village was unspeakable.

[Short Sorry]
[NP lol, do as you like.]
[Also, what i'm asking you to do might not be possible for you since you haven't mastered the transformation technique yet. But you do what you want to do.]
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:33 pm
Baenlin understood the impression that Ganki had gotten, and he did nothing about it to change the instructors conclusion. It was best this way, he felt, for now. After Baenlin settled his thoughts and resumed his typical stoic expression, he start to take a few steps closer to Ganki. However Ganki responds to this, Baenlin proceeds with the hand signs to do the transformation jutsu. He made every effort to get every detail: every scar, every scrap of dirt under his fingernails, every little blemish, every discolored hair and every frayed thread in his clothing. By the time Baenlin finished, his and Ganki's noses were but inches apart. Baenlin began to rub his Ganki-like chin and eye Ganki's face critically.
"I think I might have missed a zit, but what do you think, sensei?" Says Ganki to Ganki, turning his head just like when you were trying to look at his book.

(It's fine, and I wasn't aware of that rule. Still trying to get a feel for them all.)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:58 pm
Ganki laughed mockingly to Baenlin's joke; true the boy made a good transformation, but didn't perform it the way he asked. However, he decided to leave it be, since it wasn't required to master the technique, even though it would be a big help to score extra points on the exam. "Ehh, it’s a good look, but not as good as the original", a smirk formed on Ganki's face.

"Hey Baenlin, try this", Ganki wanted to see if the boy was able to achieve this task he had set out for him. Ganki lift both hands of the bench, extending his right hand towards Baenlin. With his palm facing up, blue residue formed around it, channeling around his hand. "Focus your chakra to the palm of your hand like this." This was the first step towards a powerful technique, if Baenlin could achieve this; he knew that he picked the right student join. Ganki's eyes stared at his palm, watching the chakra gather towards the center of his hand, it was mostly a blob of raw chakra. Now, he would wait for the student to try.

[Yeah, just dont edit your post during live fights.]
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:11 pm
Baenlin watched Ganki's chakra with interest. Thus far he had had little experience with raw, visual chakra. His previous training had used his ration almost exclusively since it gave him so much trouble, being that it behaved contrary to his nature.
While focusing and forming the chakra came easily, it was actually a conscious effect to begin focusing his chakra without allowing his element to manifest itself. Baenlin did his best not to show that the task was difficult in any way, and even kept the guise of the instructor, perfectly matching his pose and stance. He could not, however, completely mimic Ganki's superior experience, and the gathering of the chakra into Baenlin's hand took several seconds longer than it had his teacher. In the end though, Baenlin completed the task and eyed Ganki, awaiting further instruction.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:09 pm
He watched as Baenlin focused his chakra to the palm of his hand, while keeping the appearance of himself. It seemed like the boy was doing fine, however Baenlin took a bit too long to focus the chakra towards his palm. But, Ganki didn’t hold that against him, for it was his first time. Ganki was more impressed at the fact that he actually gathered such raw chakra, such powerful chakra that allowed to be visually seen. "Alright, next step. Now I want you to keep focus of your chakra that you now hold, mold it, shape it into a spherical shape, round and smooth." But this time, Ganki didn’t move on to the next step, he simple stop the flow of chakra to his hand, causing the visual blue chakra to disappear. Now it would be all up to the boy, a trick feat it would be, especially for a student.

The highly excited jounin would glare at Baenlin, or rather himself due to the transformation technique. He had high hopes for him to pull it off, if worse comes to worse, Ganki would still find this one interesting.
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm
This trick again caught Baenlin off guard. So much so that he doubted he could do it. He took his time no his first try, slowly moving the chakra around to help with the shaping. He could not complete even on rotation though, as one side of the blob of chakra began to elongate. As Baenlin tried to compensate for this the other side did the same. Baenlin had hardly had time to register this before it happened again, and again in other area of the blob of chakra. Before he knew it the blob had gotten completely out of control and finally the chakra flew apart and startled him bad enough that he lost his concentration on his transformation jutsu and dropped it.
He stared at his hand, feeling disappointed in himself for the first time in his memory. The realization that such an emotion had gotten to him angered him. Grimacing, he tried again, giving everything he had into pulling forth the chakra and then shaping it. This only resulted in his raiton mixing into the chakra, making it even more difficult to control. It also showed that he would not be able to do this...he had used only lightning imbued chakra, and it was not the nature of lightning to move in a circle, but rather a straight line. He was sure it was possible, but not now, not at his level...

Baenlin closed his eyes and lowered his hand. "I can't do this...yet. Would you be willing to help me learn, Ganki-sensei?" he asked, modesty showing itself in his voice for the first time since you met him.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:35 pm
"Of course I will, that’s why I’m here. When you pass the genin exams, I want you to get stronger, and you will need to in order to do this", Ganki said as he gathered a vast amount of chakra to his right hand. Its form took shape of that a hand sized balloon, roughly a quarter of a foot in radius and size. Its glowing texture of swirling blue lit up a bit, the rasengan was finished. "I'll teach you this as your graduation present, Baenlin." It was imperative for Ganki to not only teach Baenlin this powerful technique, but to all of the upcoming genin in the future. Ganki's didn’t know where this need to train other's came from, maybe it was because he was finally growing up, looking towards the future. That was Ganki's new mind set, forget the past, and look on into the future, letting nothing hold him back.

The rasengan that was pointed towards Baenlin disappeared, with Ganki walking over towards same door they exited out of the building. But Ganki wouldn't go through the doors, just tilting his head upwards towards the sky, looking at the greyish pale clouds of kumogakure. But before he would carry on, he would say a few more words to Baenlin, "Yo Baenlin, if you ever need to talk or need help with something, just look for the nearest lighting storm." Though kumogakure was fully of dark clouds, not to mention the everyday thunder storms that occur. Ganki's lightning storm was different, the difference was the darkening og the clouds, which make it stand out from the rest of the pale grey clouds.

With an extension of his right arm towards the sky, the pale grey clouds would darken, followed but a roaring sound of thunder. With a flash, a lightning bolt would strike Ganki's hand, sending him up into the clouds into his domain. The blacken clouds would then migrate away from the area, leaving the clouds as they once were again, pale grey. A creator was left as well, due to the tremendous force of the lightning bolt. Nevertheless, Baenlin was not harmed in a single way. Ganki’s next destination within the village was yet to be known.

[Exit, (Hiraishin tabibito no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Traveler mastered. 10 stats and 20 jp too plz.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum