Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

One in the same [Private][FB] Empty One in the same [Private][FB]

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:23 pm
He stood there staring at the wall, the wall of graduated academy students of the cloud village. It brought back many memories, the playful banter of children during study hall, and the mischievous of plotting children during lunch, Ganki laughed during his little flashback. He scratched the back of his head while looking side to side, searching for his photo. At last he found it; it was all the way at the bottom. A funny picture it was, one eye closed with a big bright smile.

However, walking down memory lane was not the reason why Ganki came here. His reason, or rather mission, was to search for a few students that might have the potential to join his own team, Team Sakura(Team Zero). He already had one member, but the rest were kind of... well distracted at most. Ganki then leaned against the wall, standing alone in the vast hallway of the academy, waiting for the class to dismiss their students. He would stand out of the crowd, due to his jounin outfit, which signified his rank among all. For now, Ganki continued to wait, looking up towards the ceiling, passing the time.

"Maybe I might get lucky and catch a class skipper, that would take a load of time off." He bobbed his body while speaking.
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

One in the same [Private][FB] Empty Re: One in the same [Private][FB]

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:31 pm
After class let out Baenlin took a few minutes to speak with Miss Takamura on the progress of his lessons. He hadn't made as much progress as he had when she had been tutoring him in private, but he was still far ahead of most of the class and the gap was widening. After they had their short talk, Baenlin headed out the door and noticed that there was a higher ranked ninja standing in the hall-way, one that he didn't recognize. As odd as this was, Baenlin saw no way that it should have anything to do with him and continued on his way, reading a book of collected philosophies as he did.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:47 pm
The hallway suddenly filled with students, eager to leave without fail. The students pass Ganki, as if he wasn't there at all. Ganki looked at each and every one of them, but none of them looked back, it would seem as if school was more of a jail, the kids finally getting fresh air at last.

Once the hall emptied, Ganki noticed a straggler, a lone student that was behind the crowd. Ganki immediately walked towards the lad, until he would cut him off, standing 5 feet in front of him. Ganki's head tilted sideways as he eyed down the kid, "Hey um, what's your name kid." Ganki would not let this one pass by him like the rest, not until he would at least talk to him. Not only did Ganki eye down the kid, but also the book. Philosophy? Ganki wasn't too caught up with that subject, but not so left back to classify it as an unknown topic. "You get that sort of stuff?”, Ganki said as he pointed at the book.
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:58 pm
Baenlin heard the instructor, but he continued reading what little was left of the paragraph he had been on before he had been but off.
"I 'get' what little one can 'get' in the study for the search for truth," Baenlin replied, giving a response that he hoped someone that called philosophy 'stuff' would understand. "And my name is Baenlin, sir," he said with a slight bow. "My I ask your name in return, sir?"
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:42 pm
May I*
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:51 pm
"Baenlin is it? Well Baenlin, that sounds like a long and tedious road you have ahead of yourself." He said this while nodding his head in affirmation. Talking about searching for truth at a young age like so was not normal to Ganki, but Ganki decided to chat with the individual some more, get to know the student. "My name is Ganki."

Ganki decided to liven up the mood, seeing how the way the boy carried himself in an uptight mood. "You know, I think the genin exams are coming up soon. I came here to find some genin that might be interested in joining a team right after the exams." he put his hands in his pockets as he would look towards the exit door of the hallway, "You interested?" If the boy would say yes, Ganki would then stretch his left arm towards the exit door leading towards the fight circle, where Ganki would see what the boy was capable of.

"I would think on this though, it is hard for people to join teams now a day, especially if they don’t belong to a clan, like me. Even if you’re not interested currently, you should think about this opportunity you are given." Ganki was never put on a team for that reason, he didn’t belong to any special kkg clan, and he had to work his way up from the bottom. He continued to stare down the kid, awaiting his answer.
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:05 pm
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Ganki-sensei." Baenlin replied after the man introduced himself.
Baenlin thought about Ganki's offer for well over a minute, realizing this was not a matter to be decided hastily.
"I will take you up on your offer sir, as there are few other students these days and I am not sure when the opportunity would come again. I also identify with you, sir. I have not a clan myself. I am, in fact, homeless, and work for the academy and others around the village the get by. I will warn you though, I am learned only in the basics, though I am almost done with my first jutsu."
Baenlin walked past his hopefully soon-to-be sensei in the direction he indicated.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:30 pm
As the boy would walk pass him, Ganki would nod his head slightly in approval. He had finally met someone who was not of a clan, not born with a special kkg, just a normal person. Ganki decided to keep an eye on this one, since the boy doesn’t have a home. He was interested in knowing why the boy didn't have a home, but that was something that was reserved for later. Ganki would follow Baenlin from behind, a few feet back. "New jutsu huh, care to elaborate on that, maybe I can help you?" Ganki remembered the time when he created his first jutsu, it was long forgotten, but the feeling was still known.

When the two reached the exit, Ganki would seemingly follow Baenlin outside, if he happened to open the door. "I mean, for the exams you do only need to perform the two basic techniques, transformation and clone. As a matter of fact...", Ganki swiftly moved himself in front of Baenlin, as he was now sitting on a wooden bench that was placed on the right side of the exit door outside, a couple feet away from the walls of the building. "Before all that, Show me your basic Clone and transformation techniques. Let see how well your doing in class", Ganki smiled at his own request. Back then he barely passed his exam, but passed none the less.
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:24 pm
Baenlin didn't see much harm in giving the general idea of the jutsu he and his unofficial instructor had put so much time into. "It is a jutsu that keeps the area close to the skin of the user charged electrically, resulting visually in small arcs jumping across the user's body. At my level the shock is minor. At higher levels...well, that remains to be seen. It was created originally as a training tool for myself."
Baenlin continued walking the entire time, and he listened politely as Ganki informed him of the genin exam, though he already knew most of the details, and as he told Baenlin to perform the clone and transformation techniques. The request was rather sudden, but Baenlin never missed the chance to exercise his abilities now that he knew that he could do them.
"Very well," sighed Baenlin. He started with the clone first, but mid -way into the hand seals he decided to change it up a little. He performed the jutsu not once, but twice. A cloned appeared on each side of him with their backs to him and their arms crossed. The result was and echo to Baenlin when they simultaneously said "Surely it has to be more difficult than this."
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm
Ganki listened to Baenlin carefully, trying to understand what he was saying. He was working on a jutsu that keeps the area close to the skin of the user, while charging the user electrically. An armor, a force field, Ganki wondered? "Whelp, can't wait to see that one roll out.", he said with wondering eyes.

Now sitting down on the bench, ganki would now wait for Baenlin to show him the two techniques he asked for. Without fail, Baenlin performed the clone technique, and more. Not one but two clones appeared before Ganki, arms crossed. They stared down Ganki, asking him if the exam was even worth it. "Alright big shot not do the transformation technique, without hand signs." Ganki himself couldn't even do this, but it wasn't impossible. The reason for Ganki not being able to do this was because he didn't put in the time to try it. To be able to perform the technique without hand signs signify mastery over it, to the point where even using chakra to perform the technique would no longer be necessary. Ganki sat back on the bench, with his head rested on his right hand that was also rested on the top of the bench.

"If you can do this, you will be more than ready to take the exam; you might even surprise your instructor." Ganki held his breath to see how this would play out, "Well, go ahead, and transform yourself into your teacher."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum