Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Random meeting [Jin, Orochihama, P, IO]

+7
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Xyxer
Itsuka V2.0
Site Administrator
Psychosis
Jinno Jr.
Orochihama
11 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A Random meeting [Jin, Orochihama, P, IO] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Random meeting [Jin, Orochihama, P, IO]

Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:37 pm
[look at you...your own post contradicts what you do and you want to complain about my wires??? I can easily control my wires and what they cut at a whim, states it in the skill.]

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

A Random meeting [Jin, Orochihama, P, IO] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Random meeting [Jin, Orochihama, P, IO]

Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:55 pm
haha buddy my skills goes by my weaponry stat, strength +speed so if you want to pull that out your ass it won't work, and with my passive boost its 44 but again, my chakra has nothing to do with the skill in total. If you read the rules, stated here: Tai/Weaponry
Weaponry and Tai, due to being more physical, require speed and strength to preform opposed to chakra for ninjutsu.
The Speed and Strength stat will be added together to reach said rank listed below;
For Weaponry, your speed must be at the marker with strength being at minimum 20 points below the marker, for Taijutsu it is reversed.

0-5 = None
6-10 = E-Rank only
11-20 = E-D-Rank
21-30 = E-C-Rank
31-40 = E-B-Rank
41-50 = E-A-Rank
51-70 = E-S-Rank
71-100 = E-SS-Rank

Those with a Taijutsu and Weaponry specialty will be allowed to learn more advanced forms of combat opposed to those who simply type out their actions, an example is listed below.

My chakra has nothing to do with my skill, except for the fact that i can flow it through my wires.With that being said i meet the already stated req's for my own technique, anything else you want to point out??

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:09 pm
[chakra can be used in anything and like i have stated and it even states in the skill its self that it ALLOWS me to push more chakra into the wires, even if once i had hit be rank i can still cut through it. At any rate ill wait for a mod to look at this.]

Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm
Ok, I just read through everything, there is so much wrong with this topic I would be here all night typing the problems so my verdict is thus, the topic is hereby voided.
The post in which Jinno uses the rock in general is voided in its entirety by Orochimaha's first post in this topic;
"The area was wide and flat, no trees or rocks anywhere; just dirt."

Also there is many mistakes of godmod in the post aswell, but Jinno is not the only one with errors.
Orochi ignored the post entirely, and Kouga's wires from what I seen cannot be manipped sharpness wise. (Branch swinging, etc. is just examples of how you can possibly use the wires, that sentence does not mean you can influence matter and make it duller.)

So, hopefully without anymore problems this topic is over.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum