Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Random meeting [Jin, Orochihama, P, IO]

+7
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Xyxer
Itsuka V2.0
Site Administrator
Psychosis
Jinno Jr.
Orochihama
11 posters
Go down
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1300

A Random meeting [Jin, Orochihama, P, IO] - Page 7 Empty Re: A Random meeting [Jin, Orochihama, P, IO]

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 am
She heard a noise as the boulder above her was sliced to bits, and she suddenly felt herself being pulled to safety. She saw a handsome boy..... from konoha, no less who warned her to be careful. He then picked her up and carried her away... to safety.

[exit i guess]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A Random meeting [Jin, Orochihama, P, IO] - Page 7 Empty Re: A Random meeting [Jin, Orochihama, P, IO]

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:19 am
[First off each arm has four wires, which of which i can control WHAT i cut, secondly you still CANNOT see me or my wires therefore again your post is void.]

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:33 am
[if you read the skill you can clearly see it says i can easily subdue or tie up anyone, also you cannot even see the wires. Before you try and tell me what my own skill can do read up on it first. (on a side note your spelling is just outright terrible.)]

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:40 am
[so first you say there is moonlight now there isn't??? and secondly yes my wires can cut through boulders ALSO stated in the skill >.> so your hit isn't called so get over it. you want to continue to argue we can easily bring a mod into this]

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 am
[even if the clouds are covering the moon, there is still light and with said light i can distinguish her body. Also there is no mention of the thickness of the clouds, being either thick clouds or thin so by that there you fucked up. Secondly trying to make the surroundings to your advantage after seeing someone's post AFTER you were told to edit is metagaming, but that in itself is debatable. Okay apparently you cant see it can you. here states CLEARLY at C and A rank the wires can cut through SMALL BOULDERS AND LARGER BOULDERS, and also incase you didn't know, its common sense. If the damn wires can latch onto tree branches without cutting them down i can do the same with a human body, so if you want to keep this argument going come on.]

EDIT: Your post is still void due to you saying you can see Oro with NO LIGHT.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum