Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Suki Mayonaka
Suki Mayonaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Random Meeting Empty A Random Meeting

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:03 am
After a long day of training, Suki was walking through the village visiting some friends and getting some shopping done, when she realized that it was getting pretty late. A small grumble from her stomach talked her into stopping and paying for dinner instead of going home to make it. With a smile on her face, she made her way to Ichiraku's and set her bags on the ground next to her seat and ordered a small bowl of noodles, nothing much because she didn't have enough for something extravagant.
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 950

A Random Meeting Empty Re: A Random Meeting

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:10 am
Kyuzo was walking back into the village with some burns on his hand and lips from his training he was doing. He went home to was up and was going to eat something but he didnt have anything eat so he had to go and eat out. While walking around he couldnt find any place he wanted to eat till he walked by Ichiraku ramen. He stopped and turned in and entered and ordered some ramen with beef and some tea. He waited till his food was done getting cooked he noticed someone else walk in he thought to himself thought i would eat alone but it is what it is after all it is a public place. He ignored talking to the girl that walked in since he didnt like starting the conversations with people.
Suki Mayonaka
Suki Mayonaka
Citizen

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:16 am
As she received her food, she gave a smile and a small nod in thanks before attacking the food. As she silently slurped the noodles, she looked around and finally noticed the other person at the bar besides her. Not believing that she was oblivious to his presence before, she gave a tiny wave and said, "Hey, I'm Suki." It seemed like she was always the one to start the conversations, even when she was with her friends. Now, as her attention was mainly focused on her food, her blue eyes glanced quickly at the other person, her curious mind already making stereotypes for the poor guy.
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:23 am
Kyuzo looked over at the girl next to him downing her food with a look of studying in his eyes " Hi my name is Kyuzo Uchiha nice to meet you". Kyuzo got his food and put his hands and thanked the owner and payed for his food he started to eat his noodles slowly since they were to warm for his liking. While he was eating he looked over to the girl and stopped eating " So do you eat here often". Kyuzo turned and finished his noodles and gave the owner his bowl and stayed there and started to think about how his training went.
Suki Mayonaka
Suki Mayonaka
Citizen

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:31 am
She slowed down as she noticed that she'd finish in a few more bites, so she savored the few pieces. Once she was done, she also handed the bowl back, then turned to the other. "It's nice to meet you." Suki said, getting up to pick the bags up, then turned back to him, a bemused look in her eye. "Actually, I just got here a few days ago, so I've only eaten here about two times." She said, which wasn't really a lie. She had just gotten back from her trip to Suna and surely was wanting a bowl of noodles from Ichiraku's. Training and travelling, it seemed like that was all she did these days.
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 am
Kyuzo looked back and saw that she had some bags he got up and put his hands out " I could help you carry those if you would like". Kyuzo looked away while he said that since he wasnt much of the helpful type even when he offered it to people. Since people have a strong dislike for him he hope this person wasnt like the rest of the people in the village who hate him.
Suki Mayonaka
Suki Mayonaka
Citizen

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:41 am
She reached over and gave the money for her noodles to the shop owner and then picked up the other bags. Suki watched as he held his hands out and offered his help, and that touched her. "Sure, if you don't mind, of course." She said, also noticing how he looked away, but she brushed it off. "I'm not staying too far from here, so you don't have to spend too much time doing this." She handed him a bag and took the other two herself, then gave him a thankful smile before turning and heading towards her apartment. "I really hope that this isn't interrupting anything that you were planning on doing..." She said, turning to look at him.
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:51 am
Kyuzo grabed the bag and looked at the smile she gave him he thought it was a fake smile like everyone gave him but she seemed different she looked nice and like she wouldnt do something like that. He walked right behind her since he wasnt the type to be right beside someone since he liked his space like everyone normally does. When she asked if it was interupting something for him he got a small smile " No i dont have anything better to do right now". Kyuzo was looking a head and thought the leaf looked most beautiful at night anyways and was just going to walk around the village anyways. " So where do you live" Kyuzo asked curiously.
Suki Mayonaka
Suki Mayonaka
Citizen

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:59 am
Suki was amazed by the generosity of Kyuzo, a guy she just met. And here he was, helping her take food and groceries home, something that usually only a friend would do. "I only live about three blocks from Ichiraku's, right beside the flower shop in the apartments on the fourth floor, the top floor." She said. Looking around, she noticed the bright lights, sparkling and twinkling. She noticed the people just getting home from work or training or just getting home from walks. As she started up the first flight of stairs, she said, "If you want, I can get them up the rest of the stairs, I'm sure." And boy, was she glad that there weren't too many of them.
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 pm
Kyuzo handed Suki her begs and waved good bye to her. While he was walking home he started to think if he made a new friend or just another person who he will never talk to again. He got home and laid on his bed tell he fell a sleep.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum