Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

A Meeting Between The Missing - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting Between The Missing

Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:35 pm
Kino listened, the man aggressivly mentioned the presumable fact that he didn't know his mother, though slightly unlikely due to him knowing his mother was from the Uchiha clan, though he respected the child's wishes and went silent about that. "Alright, sorry." He said, in reply. He then heard the man mention he didn't know how far his father was, and he couldn't run anymore due to his leg, and the stitches. "Ah, perhaps.. I could help you with that." He said, beginning to perform a series of hand signs, ending with a strange one, where his right hand's thumb is on the bottom, facing the ground, his left hand's thumb on the opposite side. His left hand's index finger was touching his right hand's thumb, and his right hand's index finger was touching his left hand's thumb, he made a small rectangle, charging chakra into it, a door war would appear, it was about as tall and wide as the everyday average home's door. "Well, walk on through. You can stay in there until you want to leave," he said, walking in first to let the child know it was safe. On the inside there were multiple doorways, it appeared to be no more than a simple hall way one would see in a school, a shinobi academy. Though, this was the only hall, it stretched on infinity, and there was no ceiling. The hall was about fifteen feet wide, and Kino appeared in the middle of the hall, moving out of the way in case the child decided to follow him. There were few other doorways, though they can only be used to exit, and only when the same technique Kino just used to enter this separate dimension. "Space-time, such a limitless fascination." Kino said, it wasn't really meant for the child to hear, however he didn't care whether or not he did.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:25 pm
The child walked through the doorway, and through his stuff over towards a wall. Kino only watched, the child had seemed to be impressed. He closed the door after the child had gotten his belongings inside the new dimension of Kino's. "Considering furnishing this place.." He said, thinking about putting a couch somewhere near here, though it may get too complicated, seeing he would have to trail either miles backwards for forwards to reach it eventually. He considered something, staying here for a while with the child, or leaving now and coming to let him out when he felt like being released. "Something you should know, you can't leave now without my permission, or with the use of the very technique I had used." He said, "Or I die, which wont be happening anytime soon. Though don't worry about it, I'll be letting you out whenever you feel like it." He said, not wanting to sound like he kidnapped the boy, so he added that. He began to think, and then noticed something. "By the way, my name is Kino, don't remember introducing myself yet." He would say, wondering what the child's name was, if he had mentioned it, Kino must have skipped over it. He didn't ask, he felt it was rude to ask people for their name without first introducing yourself.

Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:30 pm
"Well, Sora, nice to meet you." He said, thinking. The man mentioned he had to go, that he was meeting up with someone, and then he asked the question on if Kino was heading off to Konohagakure. "Yes, I'm heading to Konoha. I'll assume you are as well?" He would ask, due to the man heading in the same direction. "Or perhaps past, to Sunagakure?" He continued on, there were a few possibilities as to where he was heading. He noticed the man heading to one of the many doorways, the one which had led to the more recent area they had just been in before stepping through the doorway leading to this dimension. He would walk over to it, performing the same technique on the doorway, allowing access through it.

Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:04 pm
{EXIT, topic closed.}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum