Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

A Missing Merchant (P, NK) Ita Empty A Missing Merchant (P, NK) Ita

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:09 am
Mission Name: A Missing Merchant   

Type: Investigate 

Character Requirements:  Genin/Chuunin or higher. 

Mission Location: Borders, Konoha 

Word Count Requirements: 8000 

Repeatable? Yes 

Reward: 4000 Ryo

Task: A wealthy merchant has gone missing and it is your job to find out where he is. When we went to his house we found it in shambles, meaning that either somebody was looking for something there or he was kidnapped. Use clues in the house to find out what happened to the man.

Puma woke up and wore his ninja ordinary attire. He rushed to the lavatory and done his run of the mill lifestyles. He by then rushed down the stairs to eat a bowl and saw his family. His mother would state " Puma, take mind on and be a staggering ninja." his mouth would grasp before he takes off. Puma would in like manner reply." Mother, you too toll thee well. You are my solitary sweet individual and the only a solitary I got." they both would giggle and laugh in this manner he by then would set off to the planning field to start on his day.

He then headed to the village gates to start on a mission where he would be waiting for someone.

Last edited by Puma <3 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

A Missing Merchant (P, NK) Ita Empty Re: A Missing Merchant (P, NK) Ita

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 am
Ita was wearing his Jounin flak jacket, a black shirt underneath and black shinobi pants. He was also wearing black shinobi shoes and had two weapon pouches positioned on his belt. The boy’s black hair was also pulled to the back in a pony tail of sorts with the leaf headband strapped to his forehead.

Ita had been assigned a mission today. It had been a while since he had completed a mission so he figured he was due. Ita made his way to the gates of the village to meet the person he was going to be working with.

Upon arrival, the only person that the boy saw was another boy. Before approaching him, Ita pulled out a small scroll with the details of their mission. Ita was to be accompanied by just a genin. Apart of some older brother program it seemed. Ita’s eyes shifted up from the scroll and to the boy nearby. Ita walked abruptly over to the boy, his ponytail bouncing slightly as he maneuvered.

“Are you,..’Puma’ by any chance?” Ita inquiried. If the boy did confirm it was him, Ita would continue, if not, Ita would immediately end the conversation and walk away. “I am Ita, the Jounin that will be manning this mission. It seems you are a genin. I am not sure why they has assigned just you to my team, but if you plan on staying alive stay close and do what I say. It seems we are doing a recon mission to solve a missing persons case. There seems to be no leads yet, but things may get ugly, so pay attention and don’t slack off." This is your first mission after all. Ita would finish.

Without any further instructions, if the boy was ready, they would depart to examine the rich merchants house.
Anonymous

Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:52 pm
The Uchiha was remaining at the entryways sitting tight for somebody to take him on a mission.Puma in his pockets would have two or three kunai while he would utilize them for insurance. A mission where the youthful Uchiha would be prepared for. This was a stage up where he would be a real shinobi. youthful Uchiha grinned about it, not until the point that somebody showed up. Who was he ? is it safe to say that he was the man that was sent to do a mission for the youthful Uchiha? The Uchiha gestured and grinned at the man who was coming towards him. He talked up and when was inquired as to whether he was Puma he answered. " yes I am." he kept on talking where he said his name and that he will go with him and bolster him in this mission. When he completed his sentence he would answer. " yes, I have what you stated, Ita sir." once he was prepared he would tail him to where he would go.
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:59 pm
Ita eyed the genin up and down once more before a large, rather odd looking crow would appear in a cloud of smoke and whisper something in the ear of the Jounin which seemed to catch Ita's attention as he looked oved the boy once more, dismissing Toru.

"I must be going, well do this another time."

With that, the boy would disappear in a blur of speed leaving the Genin before him daft.

(exit)
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:57 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum