Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

A Meeting Between The Missing Empty A Meeting Between The Missing

Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:10 pm
Kinominki, or as most call him, Kino, was wandering the borders, heading for Konohagakure. He was planning on joining the village, making the capital of the Fire Nation his new home. He journeyed towards the village with caution, he remembered the forests, and knew how well of a place it was to sneak an attack on someone, trap them, and kill them. Kino, and his father once fought, to the death in the very forest he was walking through. Though in the end he had learned it was a simple test, though his father would have killed Kino in the end, if the result was failure, his father hadn't gone all out on Kino, not using his full skill. His father was a medic, a skilled medic, one of the better medical shinobi in Sunagakure, it would have played a major part in the battle if he had actually used it. The wind blew calmly, it was a nice day, though cloudy, dark, and slightly depressing, Kino enjoyed the weather. He was walking, no shoes, no cover for his feet, he was wearing no more than some rags to cover up his torso, from shoulders down to his knee, though the rags were covered up by a cloak he had obtained. The cloak covered up most of his body, it had a hood, the hood having been covering Kino's head, casting a shadow over his face, leaving nothing in view other than his glowing red eyes that many of his family had obtained some time after birth. The wind blew gently onto Kino's right, pushing the cloak to cover up his right side of his body completely, occasionally the cloak would cause Kino to trip, when he moved his right leg, though he had grown used to it and didn't trip often after a short while wearing the cloak. His left side had to be covered up through Kino holding the left side of the cloak, though the left side of his face can be seen, and his left leg, no more could be. His feat were somewhat filthy, having not bathed in a while, he was more focused on either finding his sister, half sister, who presumably remains in the village Hidden in the sand, Sunagakure, formerly the shinobi village of the Wind nation, until it was added to the Fire nation, conquered over. He continued, the clouds over head, far in the sky, allowed for a few rays of sun light to shine down upon the area Kino was walking in, the leaves in the branches allowed for even less of the rays to pass through, creating little light, enough to see with, through the forest.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

A Meeting Between The Missing Empty Re: A Meeting Between The Missing

Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:11 pm
The wind continued blowing gently, he noticed some dirt being blown up a little over his ankles, he sighed, only having more of himself to clean. He would listen closely, besides the small whistle of the wind being blown through the army of leaves, branches, and trees of the forest, he could hear the sound of foot steps, face paced foot steps. The person running seemed to be somewhat light, that or far, as it wasn't large, heavy foot steps. Kino simply continued to walk, other than the foot steps, everything was peaceful, listening more closely he could hear birds singing far away, he nearly smiled, though held it back, worried on what the person behind him, presumably either far away, or someone who's weight isn't all too heavy, wanted. Perhaps, the more unlikely of two thoughts from Kino, is the person was running from someone, or the other more likely option, the person was hunting Kino down. Seeing as Kino had been a B ranked missing nin, leaving Sunagakure, not that he wanted to, however he was forced.. he left, originally at D ranked, over a short amount of time he became B ranked. He remained calm, however, besides the little nervous feeling, he somewhat knew, if this would turn into a battle, how to handle things. Kino has been in one or two battles, however, they were more powerful shinobi in each battle. It wasn't long before the person caught up to Kino...

Kino had someone ran into him, supposedly not on purpose, moreso an accident, or at least, it felt that way to him. The person was behind him, he yelled 'oww' as he hit Kino, the person seemed to be a child from voice alone, and not one that was near the age of a normal shinobi entering the academy. He turned around, the hood still casting a shadow over his face, nothing else would be visible other than his seemingly demonic looking eyes, least that was until he pulled his hood down. "Oi, you alright?" He said, looking down on the child, his eyes closed, he seemed to be crying. Kino hoped the fact that the child bumped into him wasn't the reason..

Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:50 pm
He noticed the boy was cut, all Kino had on him was rags, everything else was taken away when he was kidnapped by a strange, fast man. Kino couldn't see much of him, his speed was far too great to be tracked, even at the stage of sharingan Kino had activated. With his hood now completely down, he looked at the child, the third tomoe in his eyes being visible, though he mainly focused on the child's wound, as he had asked if Kino had a medical kit. "No, I am afraid, I would have offered something to help fix that up if I did, sorry." He said, thinking, perhaps he could improvise using cloth, tie it around the wound.. though he never had to worry about this, ".. I'm no medical expert, barely any knowledge on this at all.." He said, noticing despite his past injuries he never had worried once about infection, though the cuts seemed to heal up before he was infected from simple cuts. "but perhaps we could use some simple cloth to tie over the wound?.." He said, probably sounding like an idiot, though the kid was five.. he couldn't know more than Kino, so he shouldn't have to fear being judged, like he would have to normally. He would rip off a piece of the rags he wore, a sleeve. The rags had one sleeve, now no more sleeves. He held onto it, waiting for the child's reply. Kino was still focusing on the child's wound, then looked up, more towards the tops of the tree, he was sitting down on the ground now, still slightly taller than the child. He listened to the child throw a fit involving chakra, it appears that he had exhausted it, most likely performing a technique a few couple of times, or perhaps tiring it out another way, though Kino didn't know any other that would waste one's entire chakra, though this one was young, perhaps it was easier to lose chakra. "So, what was it you were running from earlier?" Kino asked, trying to make conversation. It was rather strange, perhaps the child was kidnapped, it was more likely than most options, and was running from his captor.

Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 pm
He, the child had asked Kino whether or not he had medical knowledge. "No, sadly. Never had a teacher for it, don't really have a care to learn anything involving it.. though it may come in useful.. to have some logic in the skill of medical ninjutsu.." he said, thinking, wondering if he should begin studies in medical ninjutsu. He listened to the child as he mentioned who he was running from, the Raikage, who had apparently had been the child's father. Kino raised an eyebrow, wondering. It would appear as if the two had problems, though Kino wouldn't get into that, it wasn't his business. "Never heard of him, heard of the Raikage, though know nothing about the more recent one. Never bothered learning any of the kage's names." He said, it was the truth. His father hadn't ever taught him anything, besides Sunagakure's and Kirigakure's kage, while he was teaching him. Kino didn't enter the academy, he simply had his father teach him, though he still took the same genin exams. "I'm half naked, because I was knocked out and kidnapped, and had my items, and belongings taken from me. Being fair the man had above average speed.. couldn't track him at all with even the sharingan.." He said, mentioning the sharingan, the man seemed to have it, though a somewhat weird form, so he should perhaps know of the Sharingan's tracking skills. "I later broke out of the prison I was in, killing the other man there. Then I simply wandered around.. managed to find a cloak and that was about it... so that's why I guess." He said, though he could have always had just walked into a village and buy clothes now that he thought of it. He held back a small grin, as the child had threatened him. He took the sleeve, now useless, and through it over towards a few tree. He heard the man mention the sharingan, and ask why he hid the curse, he didn't really have a reason. "Wasn't really hiding the sharingan, I was hiding my face, being a B ranking missing nin doesn't exactly get you warm welcome and hugs... The sharingan was active so I could better detect anyone lurking in the forest, in hopes of hunting me down."

Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm
Kino looked down, noticing the child finishing up fixing his wound, he seemed to be a skilled medical shinobi. He heard the child mention he was the best medical shinobi in his village, "Interesting.. and at the age of five. Quite the accomplishment indeed.." he said, the child being the best medic in his village reminded him of his father, who he had killed sometime ago in the very forests the two were in. Kino jumped up, landing on his feet. "Yep, born an Uchiha. Got the Uchiha's 'cursed' blood, as you may call it, from my father. So, you're father is the Raikage, who's your mother?" he asked, wondering. He heard the child continuing on about the Uchiha being scattered, and if 'they' had thought that it would help the Uchiha escape from the slaughter they went through often, according to the father. "I'll assume by they, you mean the Uchiha clan, or the ones attempting to save 'us' either way, don't know. Though, I don't really see so many of the Uchiha clan being slaughtered, the Hokage's an Uchiha, the EX Kazekage was one, both seemingly loved by their villages despite the fact that they had the cursed blood of the Uchiha." He said, then sighed. "So, if you were running from your father.. does that mean he's possibly near us?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum