Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Friends till recovery(syaoran) Empty Re: Friends till recovery(syaoran)

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:23 pm
Syaoran would wake up in the hospital, something totally not new to him. He would not really get up and move jist slightly tilt his head and sense. The only person for the moment he sensed would be Sora, a boy who could fight just as savagely as himself. Smiling he would finally speak," fought a little to hard there my friend...Put ourselves in the hospital eh Sora," finally sitting up to look at him.

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:41 pm
Syaoran would laugh as the young boy rolled over," you have have demon tenacity...and the bloodlust definately from your father..He changed my life...well when i was scared and a pussy. But now i kill without remorse, and strength is my only reprieve," as he scratched his head for a moment. He noticed they put bandage over his right eye, which was good. He would smile," So what was that jutsu you had used during the end of our fight," as he scratched his head.

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:07 pm
Syaoran would blink," you..are the best Medical Nin in Kumo...I have heard so much about you...yet," he stopped for a moment," you reputation precedes you, your stronger than they say," giving him a thumbs up. He was shocked but there was new things there to. When he mentioned Kurisu he would smile," A sadistic alcohol loving, Killer," the smile would stay but the words were meant through and through/\.

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 pm
Syaoran blinked for a moment before smiling," so basically you are an immortal ass kickin Ninja...Interesting, you never cease to amaze me," lookin back to him he was offly curious," Say have you met a ninja by the name of Fai..you'd probably recognize him by the seal on his hand," a strange question yes, but someone like him would at least know something of him. He would wait for Sora to speak while collected his thoughts.

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:49 pm
Syaoran sighed for a moment before speaking," well Fai is my only remaining family member i can remember..which is saying alot, but me and him used to be almost like brothers, given we were cousins and all. Suddenly he disappeared and i wanted to find him, so we talk, but of course i cannot find him," looking down for a moment," Now he is pretty much like you," a strong killing machine, no offense, but one of his most noticable features is his red lightning and his seal on his right hand," as he pulled out a small picture of it and showed him. Sitting up a little bit more, he would pull out a note," if you do see him do give him this," as he tossed it over to him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum