Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Healing Ghost (Mission)Today at 5:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 5:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 4:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 4:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 3:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 3:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 2:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 9:07 amShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 7:06 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Friends till recovery(syaoran) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends till recovery(syaoran)

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 pm
Smiles to Sora and gives a little laugh," well that happens in this world..but knowing how strong you are, you will kick some ass most definitely," as he shifted a little in his bed. He would begin to make origami animals, flowers, and objects until the nurse came in and brought them food. Syaoran would look to Sora and ask," what is your dream Sora..or for better words your goal in life," weird question yes but it was a good one.

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Friends till recovery(syaoran) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends till recovery(syaoran)

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:51 pm
Syaoran would smile and look out the window," that goal is the same one Fai wants to acheive...and i have no doubts that you won't obtain it. When you obtain your full power maybe we should fight again," his smile remaining on his face. Syaoran would look to him after asking what it was he wanted and he simply smiled," retribution and atonement," looking back out the window.

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:09 pm
Syaoran would watch as Sora walked over to him, only smiling as he grabbed him," Simply put..i want to correct the mistakes my family has made...and to atone for what happened to Fai..not that hard right," as he slowly broke Sora's grip on him," Even if you are a child your wisdom far surpases most adults, am i not correct," as he looked to him.

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Listening to him made him remember his own similar situation," i know the feeling...My parents sealed my body making me be stuck as a seven year old with no memories for two years. I missed out on alot and because of it..well i lost more than what i gained," patting him on the shoulder he would smile," yes i am dam well sure you can, you have already overcame so much so who says you cannot do it."

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:21 pm
Syaoran smiled to him until he started falling back," maybe you should get back in bed mate before you..," well it was to late for that because he had already fell over and hit the bed. Syaoran would get up and look at him for a moment before being pushed back in the bed by a nurse. A pretty hot one at that too, but he complied for the moment.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum