Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

A Meeting [P, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Meeting [P, NK]

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:13 am
Ryuoshi would look down at his chest armor. He would just think that it would extend, and as he thought that, it did extend. Fire appeared on the armor and Ryuoshi's face widened.
''I didn't knew it could do that!'' he would say and then stop the fire again. He now already had control on his suit. He would then look at the finger piece, a burning bird, curled around his pointing finger. And then drew his sword with his other hand.
''What are these things capable of?'' he would then ask.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 pm
Xuro would admire the look of the most smartest piece of armour Xuro had ever seen. It was truly a master piece. Xuro would then think for a minute before responding, "I have no idea.... He hadn't really showed me everything it could do. I guess the rest you just have to figure out yourself." Xuro remained clueless of the unknown abilities of this strange armour of Chishiki.
Xuro then looked up at the sky and quickly realized what the time was. Talking to his boy Ryuoshi, time flew very fast and Xuro felt it was time to go back to the village. He said goodbye to Ryuoshi before leaving, "Anyways it was cool meeting you Ryuoshi. But I must be going back to the village now. So hope we meet again someday and I get to see that powerful storm techniques done with perfection. Good Luck" Xuro then turned around and began to walk, waving good bye to young Kumo ninja, "If you ever wanna come visit me, I'll be in Sunagakure, see ya!" Xuro then walked off, heading back to Sunagakure hoping to get back to some business back home.

[EXIT]
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 pm
Saying goodbye to Xuro, Ryuoshi took and apple, carved off the peel with his scales and was walking back home to Kumogakure no sato.

[Short, EXIT :P]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:32 pm
[Habee please P.M. the links of all of your topics with The Uchiha in question. From what I see there were only three spars that you and Chi had, I need legitimate character development as well from you two. I have other things that I need to do, so Habee P.M. me the links and direct quotes to prove that you felt such a tragic and life changing loss as to activate MS. thank you and sorry for the confusion.]
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Vretiel wrote:[Habee please P.M. the links of all of your topics with The Uchiha in question. From what I see there were only three spars that you and Chi had, I need legitimate character development as well from you two. I have other things that I need to do, so Habee P.M. me the links and direct quotes to prove that you felt such a tragic and life changing loss as to activate MS. thank you and sorry for the confusion.]

This was done with the old rules.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:10 pm
That doesn't change anything, its still denied because there wasn't enough evidence to prove it was one of his closest friends. When I looked over it, he only referred to Nero as a close friend, while chishiki was just a friend. New rules were made to prevent MS from being spammed and mainly clarified a more detail process of getting MS.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum