Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

A Meeting [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting [P, NK]

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:12 pm
Ryuoshi would then go over to Xuro with a hand on his shoulder. Ryuoshi would look at his hands, he took off his finger-less gloves and give them to Xuro.
''These gloves were Chishiki's. I think he wanted you to have them if he died before you ...'' Ryuoshi would say and give them to Xuro.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:51 pm
Xuro as much as he wanted to not cry, it was something he couldn't stop. Chishiki Uchiha was really dead and Xuro couldn't still believe it. He then saw Ryuoshi give him Chishiki's gloves. Xuro took the gloves gentle and said, "Thank you.... But I still can't believe... Chishiki.... Chishiki... Is actually...dead." Xuro then beganto wipe his tears from his eyes and those that dripped down his cheeks. He then felt something happening to his left eye. "Is this the secret power of the Uchiha's eyes? Is this the Mangekyou Sharingan? This new power awakened somehow due to my intense sorrow I'm currently feeling. I never thought crying was actually helpful..." Xuro thought to himself as he covered his left sharingan eye with his headband by sliding it down diagonally. He now looked up at the boy Ryuoshi with only his one eye. "How could they have killed him, such a young boy like that?! In cold blood just for the curse he carried with him, being Uchiha and possessing the Sharingan?! That Bastard! He's so lucky I don't know who or where he is!" Xuro's voice began to go loudy as the anger within him began to show.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:38 pm
Ryuoshi would back up a little, he wasn't used to people and didn't know how to react. He would then try to calm his mind and then look at Xuro.
''I may remember the person's name, I heard it as he was leaving hte hospital ... buuuut ... I'm not sure'' he would say and try to remember the name.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:49 pm
Xuro would calm down and then start breathing slowly. After a minute he then said, "I think it would be better if I don't ever know who did this terrible thing. I can't let this rage and anger within me to let loose and seek revenge. I'm not that type of person. I think all I can do is just live up to the name of Chishiki Uchiha!" Xuro then lifted up his headband and opened his left eye letting his third tomoe show. "I will live from today and use this eye I have. The only form of connection or relation left between me and the boy, Chishiki. He will see through this eye even though It is not his. The only part of Chishiki that one can re-call him having is this sharingan eyes and for that he died a memorable ninja in this world in my view." Xuro then closed his left eye once more covering it with his headband. He then paused for a minute then said, "Ok even of all this sorrowful things. Let's just change the subject shall we. So Tell me more about your clan and this scales of theirs. It intrigues me, I've never seen anything like it before." Xuro said with a smile on his face trying to the remove the sadness he has been struck with.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:45 am
Ryuoshi calmed down quickly, as he didn't know this Chishiki much. He would then show Xuro what he could do.
''As I'm only an Academy Student, I'm not having the best chakra control ever, but I'm teasing my teacher by growing scales under my sandals to walk the surfaces'' he would say and begin to walk to another tree, he would leave marks behind him, looking like a giant lizard foot stomping, as he also chose to grow scales on his toes. He would then begin to walk up a tree without any chakra use.
''This is what I'm capable of at the moment. You got sharingan right? You can check me for using Chakra or not!'' he would say and look at Xuro, who he looked at from 3 meters height.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:44 pm
Xuro would open his left eye and observe the boy. Alas! they boy was speaking the truth. He hadn't been using his chrakra, instead he has been using that scales most probably. Xuro was very impressed. "WOW thats Amazing. that specialty of your clan is really awesome!" XUro said with a smile. "I think i should tell you more about my clan as well. I'm from the bakuton clan." Xuro then showed Ryuoshi the mouths on his palms. "We have explosion release as our element. WE can chew detonating clay with these two mouths and form clay moulds which we can then explode."
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:16 pm
Ryuoshi had heard many stories of the clans out there in the world but Bakuton was not a familiar name. He would struggle to think if he had read that somewhere. He would than look at Xuro and jump down.
''Fascinating'' he would say and observe the hands of his. Ryuoshi would then jump 4 meters backwards.
''It's not only the scales we can use, but also the storm'' he would say and try to do one of the special techniques the clan could do, but he just couldn't, just a little spark appears and a smoke cloud flying around.
''Well ... that didn't happen as expected'' he said and would try to use another technique.
Ryuoshi would begin to gobble and his cheeks would bubble outwards, Ryuoshi would spit out a hot liquid, plasma like, substance, a Glob. The glob would hit the tree, push hit hart, tilting it 5 degrees. The glob would then turn to water and splash out on the tree.
He would wipe off the water leftovers on his mouth and smile at Xuro.
''That's one of the things we can do!'' he would say and try to focus chakra in his body.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:45 pm
Xuro started laughing when the technique never went according to plan but he was still very impressed with the thing the boy spat out. "Storm release then. SOund very Awesome! I'm guesssing you still need a lot more practise. But i'm sure you'll be perfect at it when you do be able to use it!" Xuro then took his right hand and shoved it into his pouch allowing his palm mouths to chew some clay. He then kneaded the clay and formed 3 clay spiders and one small clay bird the size of his hand. "Well this is what my clan can do..." he then let the spiders run along the ground and the bird fly. Both made their way to that same tree that the boy Ryuoshi hit with his jutsu. Once they touched the tree, Xuro performed a hand seal and blew them up tilting the tree a further 10 degrees.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:48 pm
Ryuoshi was impressed, he didn't knew any technique like this existed!
He would take a look over at Xuro, the one with 3 mouths.
Explosive clay ... interesting ... he thought inside his mind.
He would look around, jump up and grab an apple. He would look around and then think about this armor, what it did and what it was capable of.
''You knew Chishiki pretty well, I guess. So do you know what this gear does?'' he would ask and spread his arms out.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 pm
Xuro would ponder for a moment trying to recall what Chishiki use to do with his armour. "I don't know exactly. I just saw him use it once. It opened out and all that. I assume its pretty strong. So what can it do?" Xuro would ask as he admired the epic armour of Chishiki.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum