Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

A Sunny Day... Obviously... [P,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sunny Day... Obviously... [P,NK]

Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:47 am
"Whilst in crowded streets, I always refer back to some stealth missions
I have been through. Dangerous people sometimes lurk through these
crowds, assassins to be more clear. Anyways, these assassins use these
crowds to get to our primary resources. In order to stop them, I simply
slip into the crowd, and use a clan jutsu that makes me look irregular.
As the assassins seen something unusual, they usually depart. This is
when I get to hunt them down. I only inform mainly Jounins about this,
for they also receive stealth missions from time-to-time."

"Interesting..." Nero would think... Both what Azaiyo said he was doing and the Sannin himself were indeed interesting according to Nero's opinion. "Well," he answered, "It sure is nice to learn something like taht from a person like you... I will note that in a corner of my mind... Since you were on a kind of patrol, i guess we could continue on the way... I really don't want to be stalling you and keeping you away from this important patrol... And I may have the luck to see you when you are doing it... So ?"... Nero would then wait for an answer from the Sannin, though his face would still be slightly red, since he didn't know if it was the proper way to talk to a Sannin or not...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Sunny Day... Obviously... [P,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sunny Day... Obviously... [P,NK]

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:22 pm
Continuing to hear this man would make the clone laugh. "Haha, it was just a little warning, or advice if you will." The clone would comment on the bright response Nero had made regarding his work. Listening to how the man thought the clone was still on patrol, the clone would smile. "You think I would come all the way down here with the mission still rolling?" The clone would ask, pointing to the ANBU guards that were already arresting the criminals. "Those were minor criminals." The clone commented once more, "They will only be imprisoned for now." The clone didn't want to deliver an arrogant message to the Goka member, for he only wanted to show pleasure in matters like this. "As long as you believe in yourself, you can deal with the same circumstances, even with master assassins, or criminals in general." The clone would smile even further. The interesting traits this man had would have the clone think about something special. "Follow me" stated the clone, "I would like to show you something, something you would definitely be interesting in." After saying this, the clone would point in the direction towards the Kazekage Chambers, clearly indicating that it would be the desired destination for the two to enter. "As there is an empty room in the Kazekage Chambers, I also have my own. Inside of this room, there are rewards I give to fellow shinobi. You,sir, will be entitled with one. What do you say?" Once again, after giving his speech, the clone would wait yet again for a response.

[OOC: The setting of this topic now changes to the Kazekage Chambers with permission of Nero in his next post]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:11 pm
Nero would get a lot more interested in Azaiyo's (well, who he thought to be Azaiyo) speech after that point. "Of course..." Nero would say, "I have no plans anyway... And I have never been in the Kazekage chambers... I sure wonder what the place is like...". He would then follow Azaiyo's clone to where the Sannin will guide him.

[OOC: As Az said, the setting will change from this point]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:39 pm
"It isn't in my word what the Kazekage Chambers are like..only yours" The clone would comment on the seemingly curious thoughts this man had from afar. Walking at a fast pace, the clone would now lead himself (and hopefully Nero) to the stairwell of the building. The clone would move swiftly to its creator's room, quickly opening the door as it would notice the seal ahead. Smiling, it would place its palm on the seal, the chakra infused in the clone being transferred as the Second Sage would vanish. The chakra placed upon the symbol would complete the procedure as it would trigger the Shinjitsu no Tensei technique, opening the gateway to the dimension. Inside this dimension would be Azaiyo's paradise, all of his commands still active within. Finally, to complete he dimension would be Azaiyo's presence, his real person as if the Goka were to enter the dimension, he would witness the greatest project the Sannin had ever created.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:59 am
Nero would have followed the Sanin to the room he had been guided to. He would have ten questions marks in his head as the clone would vanish... "So... That was a clone ?" Nero thought, "Why would a Sannin have sent his clone out there for a simple patrol ? Oh... maybe because it was a simple patrol... He probably would have had more mportant things to do, since he is not just Sannin (if there is something like "just" a Sanin), but also the Deputy Kazekage...". He would then see a portal opening as the clone vanished... "Oh..." Nero thought seeing that, "Should I go in ? This could also pretty much be a trap... But I'm also very curious... Uhh... Damn my curiousity.... This curiousity will cause my death someday, I'm sure of it...". He would then step into dimension...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:06 am
"Welcome to the world of Shinjitsu no Tensei." Azaiyo would smile as the Goka member had entered his dimension. With the clone vanished, everything it saw would disperse into small images, all of these images making their own room on the image panels, the dimension growing with every picture. "This is where my true research is done. In fact, I will give you an example. These images you see surrounding this dimension are events that I have encountered in the past. That clone that you just saw aids me into gathering more of these images. If you get the picture already, this clone was technically my third eye as everything it saw is now something 'I' saw. Therefore, the entire goal of this project is gather an intel on the entire shinobi world. As for the great background you see here, well, all of these other objects were built at my own free will." Azaiyo would smile as anywhere he went, or anywhere he would be, it would always be nice to have a visitor around, or be accompanied by someone. The portal to the dimension would shut as leaving the environment too open could cause the possibility of the dimension being overcome by its own power, the energy of too many persons causing the dimension to overrun itself. "I hope you can see my plan now, Nero Goka. With more help, I can fix any mistakes possible. I am already in a tragedy as we speak anyway."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:06 pm
"Welcome to the world of Shinjitsu no Tensei."

"Wow..." would Nero silently say as he would enter the dimension... "Shinjitsu no Tensei ? Just... Wow...". He would be left speechless by the view he would be facing. "Shinjitsu no Tensei ?" he would think, "I believe that is a space-time technique... And this... What is this place ? A world created by the technique ? That's just... Impossible... How can a space time technique create a world ? ı guess that is just how advanced people with a rank of Sanin are...".

"This is where my true research is done. In fact, I will give
you an example. These images you see surrounding this dimension are
events that I have encountered in the past. That clone that you just saw
aids me into gathering more of these images. If you get the picture
already, this clone was technically my third eye as everything it saw is
now something 'I' saw. Therefore, the entire goal of this project is
gather an intel on the entire shinobi world. As for the great background
you see here, well, all of these other objects were built at my own
free will."

He would be even more amazed after the Sannin would continue his words. "So that was a clone... Just not a usual one... I see..." he would think to himself, "And the rest of this "world" is created completely by himself ? Unbelievable... Can today get even mroe interested ?"... He would then realise that the portal to the Kazekage chambers has been shut down...

"I hope you can see my plan now, Nero Goka. With more help, I
can fix any mistakes possible. I am already in a tragedy as we speak
anyway."

"A tragedy ?" he repeat in his mind... He would first think of asking the Sannin a question about it, but he would then decide not to dig in, since he didn't know anything about what happened, what scales of damage has been caused to the Deputy Kazekage... He would then answer the Sannin. "More help ?" he would ask, "Do you need any I can provide ? Or my organization ? Is this why I have been invited here ?". He would have many questions in his head, but ask a few...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:35 pm
Looking at the way Nero was embracing his dimension, Azaiyo would laugh, followed by a smile. "There are flaws with everything however..." Azaiyo commented, "...anything and everything I create in this dimension cannot be brought into the real world. Alas, I can bring anything from the real world into this dimension. This rule counts for anyone who enters my dimension as well, so feel free to drop any unneeded objects into this dimension at anytime, for you are always welcome. Now, allow me to propose my purpose for your entry." Azaiyo would pause here, looking around his home dimension as he would think about using some images to support his speech. Nero Goka was definitely someone Azaiyo needed to show this dimension to, for it was his primary project, and he needed someone to be alongside him for his work. Thinking further about this, Azaiyo would thrust his hand towards a certain panel of images. These images would be the profiles of each and every one of the friends and enemies that Azaiyo and his clones had encountered, only his perspectives on the people being provided in the information box. Grasping this panel, he would send the profiles towards Nero, the images having to stop before his eyes as Azaiyo wished for the Goka to read them, all profiles floating around the young pupil. "Nero Goka, a Jounin with capabilities such as yourself is highly needed in my project. Although I can send out some of my fellow clones to support me in my project, I also need a real person alongside me, someone who wants to see justice reign over the world, just like me. The power involved your organization is also needed. If you ask, I am the only member of my clan still remaining on this planet, and the current state of my own organization is still in question. Anyways, some of the profiles you see before you are good friends of mine. For example, Hokage Viper Uchiha. This man is now highly in my thoughts as a sudden 'guard' from his village found me in the Valley of the End. The way he approached me was quite awkward. I was only trying to find what would be best for the village, but this boy denied everything, stripping me of my most sacred items. Bare with me, you will not be the one who will be instructed to retrieve those items, but rather one of my clones." After speaking about this incident, Azaiyo would briefly put his hand against his head, the pain from the event still getting to him, but to be overcome in an instant. To aid him further in his speech, he would call upon the Six Sages. "These clones you see are not exactly clones, but rather complete doppelgangers. They cannot be identified differently from my own self, for they are constructed with my state of mind, my capabilities, my heart, my very soul, everything. The only flaw I have sensed with these doppelgangers are that they cannot touch anyone. No matter how fascinating you may think this dimension looks, it can sometimes be a pain. This power was given to me because I am the only clan member remaining, all powers of the previous clan members allowing me to obtain this ultimate technique. I do not want you to go through the same thing." Stopping once again, the pain would come back, a flashback occurring of when Azaiyo was first saved by his brothers, who sacrificed themselves to safely move Azaiyo to an abandoned island, where nobody could touch him. Another flashback would come as he could now remember his parents dying, shortly after the death of his brothers. The dying words that his mother spoke was his name, or so he thought. His mind would bring him back to reality as his palm would touch his forehead once again. "Nero Goka, Sunagakure no Sato needs a secret alliance, an alliance that will restore the minds of others, and build an even greater Allied Shinobi Force. Is there anything you would like to say? Do you accept this offering?" As Azaiyo had run out of words, he would create a private space for his fellow shinobi to think, also allowing Azaiyo himself to think of his own future as well.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:09 pm
Nero would first say "Thank you, Azaiyo-san, you will not regret making this choice..." as an answer to the Sannin who said Nero was always welcome to his dimension. He would then continue, "This technique of yours is indeed interesting...". He would then start reading the profiles that Azaiyo has sent towards him, until the six clones appearing before him, driving his attention. Nero would listen to the Deputy Kazelage's words merely nodding as the Sannin held his forehead, begore he would continue reading the profiles, as all that was happening, along with the technique, ad the profiles extremely interesting him... Lastly, he would answer to the Sannin's offer, which he listened to shile reading the profiles. He would raise his head, facing the Sannin once again, saying "Of course... You can always trust in me, and in the ones I trust myself... Though there is one simple thing I would like to ask for... I want my organization to stay secret, not too secret to nıt be known my public, but its intensions and loyalties being a secret between the members and only you... This is, still, just a wish, and not a demand. I would, though, appreciate it if you accepted it...". He would then wait for an answer from the Sannin...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:41 pm
Recognizing his own stupidity after having shown several profiles to his new friend, Azaiyo would point out the profiles that he had sent out to the fellow shinobi. "Following the Hokage are some other shinobi from Konoha, keep an eye on ALL of them." Azaiyo would comment on the profiles, "First, there is Echo Uchiha, Viper's brother. He seems very intelligent. However, having very little time to speak, I couldn't exactly leave saying he was trustworthy. Aside from this, I can indeed say he is quite powerful. He did strike me, and it was faster than anything I have ever seen. I could have avoided the movement, but seeing his face made me decide not to. Anyways, the next two profiles you see are another Uchiha, and one whom seems really close to the others, but with a weird story. You see, the fourth profile you see is of a girl who was once imprisoned for being a Missing-Nin, thus being with a wanted criminal at the same time. One day, I found that she had escaped, but guess where I found her? In Konoha, with a headband and accompanied with other Konoha shinobi." Azaiyo would call the profiles back as the pain came back for the third time, all of the clues matching up to one point, suspicion in Konoha was indeed starting. Nero would still compliment Azaiyo on his technique, but the Sannin no longer felt the same about it. With this pain calming down, it would also cause a disruption, Azaiyo unable to follow up on every word the Goka member was speaking. Luckily, Azaiyo still managed to gather a good point, a sign of trust. "As I can entrust you with my ultimate power, you can entrust me with your organization. After thinking about Konoha thoroughly, there are indeed bad thoughts that cross my mind. We must see what goes on around the village, especially to see if our word about the alliance remains the same, the Fire Nation still stable in its name. Is there anything you want to add?" Azaiyo would run lower and lower on words as time passed. The thoughts on every image before him made him feel differently about the world. Maybe it was time for him to rest. Suddenly, seeing a single image on his image panel made him think differently. This would be the image of when Azaiyo had first received his Eternal Kyukei o Seigen from the now dead Shinseina member. Something on his face had been spotted whilst seeing this image. This would make Azaiyo extremely curious about what powers lied in his clan's set of abilities. Another thought would come as since this was his dimension, he could take advantage of the command prompt, having it reveal all of the previous powers of the Shinseina before his eyes. "Reveal your powers to me." Azaiyo murmured to his dimension, a single power revealing itself jumping onto Azaiyo's face. With this, half of Azaiyo's face would seemingly fade away, a strange power developing in its place.
Recognizing this strange force on his skin, Azaiyo would pretend that his eye hurt, covering the half that had seemingly faded away. "If you having nothing to add, we will be on our way, back to the real world." Azaiyo would complete his speech.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum