Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 11:46 amRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 4:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 8:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 7:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 4:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 4:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 1:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 7:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 6:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 6:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

A Familiar Face... [P, NKILL] Empty A Familiar Face... [P, NKILL]

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:11 am
After realising he hasn't participated in much activity since becoming a Jounin, Nero was taking a trip to the country borders, where he thought would be silent, with no people anywhere, a perfect place for Nero to train his new moves... He was just outside the borders of Konoha, so it wasn't really a place that would've been that silent and empty... He knew he had to train... He was a jounin now, but he was still not stronger than how he was as a Chuunin...

Nero watched the whole place with his shiny red eyes, to see if there was anybody who may have caused him distraction while in the training... It was a training he needed to pay a lot of attention to, at the end... Little did he know... He was going to see a familiar face... Anyway, before that, when he first checked the area, he saw that the area was empty up to some point... He started getting ready to start the training he had in mind. He used the new technique he learned, "Mind's Eye of Kagura", he closed his eyes, put his right hand in front of him, doing the necessary hand seal, as he then detected a flow of chakra belonging to a person... He opened his eyes and turned himself to face the person, when he saw a familiar face, not too far away from himself...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

A Familiar Face... [P, NKILL] Empty Re: A Familiar Face... [P, NKILL]

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:40 am
It wasn't too long ago that Xyxer had killed his first Genin. He didn't want to admit it, but it did give him a pleasent surge. It was probably an adrenaline rush because he had ended the life of someone so young, someone who could have amounted to something in the future. But none the less, it was a very good experience for him. It made him linger for more violence, for a fight if you will.

Xyxer was casually walking around the borders when he noticed a body off in the distance, he tilted his head a little bit and put one hand over his head to block the sunlight from entering his eyes so he could have an unimpeded view of the boy. He recognised this person. He remained stationary until he remembered their previous encounter, the one that entailed Habee and those two fighting against Nero. A small smile appeared on his face when Nero turned around, he just nodded his head a little. He wasn't wearing his ANBU clothing today, but his right eye was still covered by some bandages. They would be easy to rip off if he was going to need them, while his Kirigakure forehead protector was tilted a little towards his eye so it could keep the bandages in place.

"Hello."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:47 am
"Hello" was what Nero heard from the familiar face... "Xyxer ?" he said, not sure if he remembered the ninja's face right, or if he was the one Nero thought he was, the one whom he have met with in a spar with Habee, the two Genin, one of Konoha, and one of Kiri, fighting against Nero... "Long time no see... What are you doing here ? Come here, let's talk.". Nero pointed a place under the shadows of some trees, as he sat down and pointed Xyxer to do the same... "Tell me everything..." Nero said...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:54 am
Xyxer was pleased when he heard Nero say his name, so he remembered him, huh. Nodding once as Nero sat down and pointed, he chuckled a little as he walked to the side of Nero and sat down as well, sitting in a cross legged position with his hands dangling in the gap between his legs, "A lot has happened, I must admit.. I've rapidly improved in my fighting techniques, gained a wider array of Jutsu, I've even became a member of ANBU." Xyxer paused for a few seconds before he continued, "I'm also the first member of the reinstated Seven Swordsmen of the Mist." His lips had perked upwards by this point and he spoke once more, "Say, how've you been since our last encounter? And, how's Habee doing?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 am
"A lot has happened, I must admit.. I've rapidly improved in my fighting
techniques, gained a wider array of Jutsu, I've even became a member of
ANBU.""I'm also the first member of the reinstated Seven Swordsmen of the
Mist."
"Say, how've you been since our last encounter? And, how's Habee
doing?"

"Oh," said Nero as he smiled, looking at Xyxer "a lot has happened indeed... First off, congrats on being ranked up to ANBU. Hell, I wish I could say the same thing about it... Anyway, secondly, congratulations on becoming a member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist... And... Actually... I haven't seen Habee since the last time when you and I met... He is missing, and I suspect he's dead... Anyway, tell me what's with those bandages ? And, again, what are you doing here ?"... Nero was excited to see Xyxer after that much of time, and he got even more excited when he heard of what Xyxer has achieved since their last meeting...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:07 am
"Haha, thanks Nero." Xyxer nodded his head a little, "I'm sure you'll be an ANBU soon, you possessed skill if I remember correctly. Only a fool would decide to keep you out of the special forces. It's a shame to hear about Habee though." His head ducked a little as he stared at the grass before he spoke up again, "The bandages? Oh, you see.. I've got a Sharingan transplant. Third tomoe at the moment. And, I'm here well.. Just to find people to spar really. It's hard to find people who can provide an adequate challenge when you've reached this level, wouldn't you say so, Nero?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:17 am
"I'm sure you'll be an ANBU soon, you possessed skill if I remember
correctly. Only a fool would decide to keep you out of the special
forces. It's a shame to hear about Habee though." said Xyxer. Nero smiled, he was thinking otherwise. No, he knew better than that... Nero knew that Navi has been promoted to ANBU because he was extremely special, much more special than Nero, and stronger than him... SStronger than Nero'll ever be... Or so Nero thought... He listened to what the ANBU has said... "The bandages? Oh, you see.. I've got a Sharingan transplant. Third
tomoe at the moment. And, I'm here well.. Just to find people to spar
really. It's hard to find people who can provide an adequate challenge
when you've reached this level, wouldn't you say so, Nero?"

Nero laughed at what Xyxer said about finding a worthy opponent. He then answered Xyxer, still smiling "Yeah, right. I can't remember the last time I have had a spar with a worthy opponent... So, you said you were here for a spar, right ? Well, I was here to train my new jutsu... So, I can try provide an adequate challenge to you, if you're in, I'll be more than glad to have a spar with you after this much of time, the ANBU of the Mist, the first of the revived seven swordsmen... What do you think ?"... Nero got up from the ground, looking forward to what Xyxer was going to say next... He was excited about the idea of a spar with the Mist ninja...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:21 am
Xyxer began to smile as he heard what Nero had said, pushing himself up from the ground he walked a few feet away from him before turning towards him, nodding his head, "I think that'd be a great idea. We'd both benefit, and I'd get to see how much my old pal's improved." He swung back one of his legs to give him a position in the ground if a taijutsu move was to occur, he spoke again, "I'm ready when you are."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:30 am
"I'm ready when you are."... The words made Nero fall into a flashback... He remembered each fight he has been in before, as before the start of most of them, he would say "Ready when you are..." to the opponent... "Ready ?" said Nero "Damn right I'm ready !". Nero created a shadow clone that dashed towards Xyxer, drawing his Twin blades, which were instantly infused with wind affinity, sending two slashes with the blades towards Xyxer's body. Of course if he saw Xyxer doing some handsigns, he would hold the swords in a crossed formation, in order to try to block the jutsu he'll use. Nero himself, by the way, was going to watch what was going to happen, although if Xyxer would get his clone, he would fastly draw his twin blades himself too... He would also do the same if any other thing happened that made him think he needed to... Still, Nero was pretty much sure his clone would be destroyed by Xyxer soon, so he was getting ready for the spar to actually start...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 am
Xyxer had watched as Nero almost instantly attacked, a small smile was brought to his face from these actions. He watched as a shadow clone was produced and as the clone began to run towards him with chakra-infused blades. He didn't feel like he would need to unsheath his blade yet, nor need to unravel the bandages. Instead, as soon as the clone started his first slash Xyxer did a front flip straight towards the head of the clone, following through with a crescent-like axe kick to the head of the clone before it would have even knew what was happening due to the sudden use of his movement, if this had all gone perfectly then the Clone would have been destroyed with little to no effort and no injuries. He started walked towards Nero but he was slow in his movements, allowing his hand to move towards his back to pull off a rather large sword that was hanging there, his Kubikiribōchō kazu ni.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum