Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A New Face [Max] Empty A New Face [Max]

Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:53 am
It was an odd thing - fame. As a child, Yurei Uchiha dreamt of becoming the Hogokage - a man revered for bringing the people of Haven together in a display good faith and understanding. After all, no such thing existed within the confines of Kumogakure. There was no such deep rooted hatred for shinobi simply for their use of chakra, even when this village, perhaps, deserved even more ire. Why could the same not be possible for the City Hidden in the Stars? There were, of course many reasons. Yurei’s dream was not to be, and, as such, he found renown in something else: infamy. 

It was not of his own volition - but rather the short-sightedness of the Hogokage, who, now, appeared to be Valen Akari. The pair had not been in Kumogakure for long, yet something had happened to the man Kyousuke Snow - whom Yurei had come to despise. Perhaps it was death. Perhaps he merely stepped aside. Either way, the Uchiha did not approve of his replacement. ”Akari,” he muttered to himself. The man was nothing but a tool for Snow, no more than an instrument to enact his unjust will. Yurei found him a shield for Kenshin Uzumaki’s actions - the death of Akio Inuzuka and Kyousuke’s cleaver. The apology following his victory against Damon was insulting, though he left no physical indication of this. He was, after all, following orders. The idea sickened the Uchiha to a translucent white in the skin. Loyalty was an illusive concept for him. It always had been. Yurei found, more often than not, that people where undeserving of such devotion with little exception. Damon was the only one who carried his dedication now. Even Komon Hyuuga, a man whom he considered a friend, had not earned such a trust. His gratitude, perhaps, but loyalty of this kind? No. Perhaps it was best the Uchiha left when they had. 

To be brought dead, the Uchiha read from the bounty, smirking at the thought. But why? What knowledge did Akari possess that he would demand death rather than answers. Perhaps he thought as Kyousuke did. Maybe he was nothing more than a covetous worm now seeking what Snow had failed to prevent - the Mangekyou Sharingan. Such an inclination was made with the bounty itself rather than mere conjecture. Their eyes were required on their corpses.

Yurei chuckled aloud. The Hogokage wasn’t even trying to conceal his intentions. It was almost fiery, that cackle. He could feel the heat swelling at the back of his neck, on his ears and behind his eyes - that hatred. 

The Uchiha continued reading, perusing about the streets as he did so. He had little choice but disguise himself, especially since the initial release of the bounty. He adorned a black kimono fixed behind a white hakama. His skin, altered by the transformation technique before setting foot outside, was darkly tanned, and his hair a solid and thin red - akin to that of the Uzumaki. His very facial features had been altered, giving him a more square face and wider eyes. His eyebrows, now with a sharper angle, were crimson, and his smooth face was now riddled with nicks and scars over. The form of course adjusted his nose and mouth, making him completely unrecognizable. Even his voice had been altered to a raspier base. 

It was unusual, really, moving about the village without so much as a trace of his former appearance. It was like walking around in someone else’s skin - but such things were necessary, now. Yurei continued reading, seeing just what all they knew about he and Damon. It was little to go on. Not a single one of his S-rank jutsu were known. Damon, however, did not share this luxury. There was, however, something else to be gained from this - Akio’s killer. The details of each were recording their respective fights in the tournament, one in particular being between Damon and one Kotetsu Shinigami. 

Yurei’s smile faltered, the heat swelling within him once again. He swallowed, taking a deep breath, before placing the information in his kimono once again. It was best not to think of such things. They often left him ranting within the recesses of his mind, wasting time where he could instead be productive. The Uchiha fished around in his clothing, bringing a drawing from his kimono. It was his blueprint. If Shinigami had been forged here, then Kumogakure was the perfect place for him to forge such a mask. Such was the new face of change, doubling as a shield from the eyes of those wanting to collect on his bounty.

Sifting through the streets of Kumogakure was something of an endurance training for the shinobi. He’d never used a jutsu for long, but maintaining the transformation technique was simple enough. It used little chakra, but it did however require mild focus, especially with all the subtle changes Yurei had made to his appearance. Suppressing it for the entirety of the duration at the same time required somewhat more. In his rounds, however, he found something serviceable from a distance, but of excellent craftsmanship up close. It was a forge, one perfectly suited for his aims. 

The area surrounding it was open, likely to prevent a fire from erupting in a wooden setting. This instead was practical. The forge itself was somewhat small, no longer than Yurei himself, nor wider. But it had been sealed perfectly. The Uchiha knelt beside the station, eyeing it closely, his two orbs a bright, sky blue due to the jutsu he maintained. A smile smirk appeared on his face, the shinobi confident this would do well.

WC: 946

Transformation Technique 

Chakra Suppression

1042 - 5 = 1037 AP
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

A New Face [Max] Empty Re: A New Face [Max]

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:31 am
Max would take the day on, dressed in his typical clothes. A loose fitting shirt and a pair of baggy pants. The shirt was cut off at the upper arms, which made it clear to anyone looking at him that he had a prosthetic arm. Max's Kumogakure headband would dangle around his neck like a necklace, not wrapped around his forehead. There were several small, odd bulges on his neck and shoulder, the essence of Napa siphoning from his own life like a parasite. 

Max would be heading over to the Kobayashi family forge, the fires of the beast not having been lit in some time. With Senshi’s passing, the Kobayashi family hasn’t been as active as they once were. Max couldn’t blame them, as they had lost their son and there has been no resolution to it all. Nobody knew how or what killed his brother, but until new information was found they would find no solace. Max would drop off a small basket with some supplies and money inside. It wasn’t much, but it would probably help the family a great deal.

Typically there wasn’t anyone there, but today that wasn’t the case. There was an unfamiliar person looking over the forge, inspecting it from top to bottom. He wasn’t completely sure, but it would seem as if this person was here to try and buy it.

“Excuse me, sir? Sir? Despite the forge not seeing as much use as it had in years past, this property is not for sale.” Max would say as he approaches the newcomer. Upon closer inspection, the man was definitely not someone he had met before, and so Max would do the polite thing and introduce himself.

“Hi, I’m Maximillian Yamaguchi, but my friends all call me Max. May I ask your name?” Max would ask with a smile, his bright blue eyes looking up to the tanned man standing before him. This man's red hair was uncommon around these parts, but not entirely out of the ordinary. Lord Mortarion himself had scarlet red hair, too, if Max's memory served him well.

“I can talk to the family if you are adamant, but I don’t imagine they would sell. They have recently suffered a great loss.” These last words Max spoke carried a significant weight to them, the pain clear in his voice. No tears would come, but it was clear that the thought of Senshi made him want to cry.

Max was not suppressing his chakra, and so anyone detecting it would feel two distinct signatures, that of Max as normal but also that of Napa held within. While it was typically a good idea to keep ones signature hidden, Max knew that he couldn't hide his chakra effectively while Napa drew life from him so it would ultimately be moot.

WC: 470

No AP use
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:09 am
Something called Yurei’s attention from the forge, a timid voice he was unfamiliar with. His scarlet hair dangingly from his face, the Uchiha stood, coursing the thin strands of fiery hair over his ear, the rest covering half of his face like wire. He took a moment to register the boy, his eyes adjusting to get a good look at him. He had a role to play. The young man himself, however, seemed honest enough. Max’s voice perfectly matched his general appearance, save for the prosthetic limb he adorned, his shirt cut off just before it. It was an odd contrast to the rest of his appearance. What has this kid been through? Yurei thought to himself. He resisted the instinct to purse his lips accordingly, instead quickly moving on. The boy had also a headband, one marking the symbol of the cloud village. Overall, the Uchiha, despite giving no physical indication, was impressed, if not slightly concerned. Curiously, however, there seemed to be two chakra signatures emanating from the boy. Though he gave no physical indication of the thought, it did perplex the Uchiha. The more powerful chakra of the two radiated softly, like the sunlight on a winter evening. Yurei could almost smell the heat of the ginger. The other, however, was much more distant. It was subtle, like a metallic taste in one’s mouth.

Yurei tilted his head upward, parting the rest of his hair from his face before returning to Max. He gave a friendly smile, clearing his throat. “Oh, I’m sorry,” he said with a light, limber bow, his tall body almost cascading over Max’s. “My name is Miru. Pleased to meet you, Maximillian,” he said his voice carrying something of a slight, dry rasp to it.

His eyes slightly widened as Max continued, the Uchiha expressing genuine concern. The possibility that this forge belonged to the maker of Shinigami was slight. Shinobi were often expected to die and rarely lived long lives. There was no telling how many swordsmiths had passed in Kumogakure. “Oh,” Yurei said sharply, softly shaking his head as he dismissively rose his hand. “No, no, no,” he chattered quickly, licking his lips as he continued. “I just wanted to use the forge, not purchase it. It’s well-made. Excellent craftsmanship,” the ninja complimented, raising his thin hand to his chin.

Yurei’s blue eyes fell downward, noting the strange bulges on the boy's shoulders and neck. His mind ran rampant with ideas to what it could be. “You know the family, then?” he asked, calling himself back and briefly turning his head from Max. For a moment, his thoughts drifted as to whether or not this boy knew Komon or perhaps Saya. There was a certain distaste in his mouth for using the transformation technique, even without knowing if that were the case. Nevertheless, the fewer people that knew of his presence in Kumo, the better. With the bounty on his head, the risk of war was ever present, as was the danger of some desperate resident of Kumo looking to cash in. The least he could offer Max was a honest representation of himself rather than some character.

WC: 1474

Transformation Technique 

Chakra Suppression

1037 - 3 = 1034 AP
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:24 am
This man before him seemed pleasant enough, a surprise to the young Chuunin. Most of those that weren’t shinobi looked at the boy with a different look, more one of dread or distaste. Max didn’t have his puppets out, but most of the village knew what he had done and how he built his puppets, so even when they aren’t present he still gets awful stares. This person didn’t seem to have that look in their eye. Perhaps they were new to the village? He didn’t seem to have a headband, so he probably wasn’t one of the new Genin that seemed to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. He called himself Miru. Max would have to remember that name, as he tried to get to know most of the people of the village in some capacity or another. Max would return his mind to the present and politely respond, "It is nice to meet you as well, Miru."

Upon hearing Miru explain himself, it would seem as though he didn’t seek to place a price on the forge. It was honestly a relief to hear such, as Max didn’t want to have to bring it up to the Kobayashi family. They were dealing with enough right now… they didn’t need the pressures of society to weigh down on them as well. “If you simply want to use the forge, I can grant you permission to do so. I am…,” the words, no matter how much time had passed still stung the boy, the pangs internal and painful, “I was the adopted brother of Senshi Kobayashi, before his passing. The family allows me to use the forge if I need to for my puppet crafting, so I’m sure as long as you don't cause it any damage you could use it. I would go ask the family, but…” Max realizes his own weakness as he thinks about the situation. He didn’t want to have to face them, to face their tear soaked and grief stricken faces. He hadn’t really spoke to them face to face since Senshi’s passing, and honestly now that he was dwelling on it he felt a bit like a coward.

“It will be fine. I’ll take responsibility for allowing you to use it. If you don’t mind my asking, what brought you to Kumo?” Max would ask, hoping to fill his head with thoughts that weren’t about the Kobayashi family. “Forgive me if such is off mark, it just seems as though you aren’t from around here. I know most of the people of Kumo and most know of me, so call it a hunch. Are you a traveling merchant, or perhaps a smith? Yeah, probably a smith, or some other type of experienced craftsman. Normal traveler folks don’t ask about using a forge often.” Max would say while folding his arms and placing his hands behind his head. He would look up at the sky, watching the clouds for a moment while he ponders.

“Although, I guess you could be one of those new Genin. If you are, I’d suggest making sure you keep your headband on though. It keeps… some of the less happy citizens from targeting you.” He would say, shifting his gaze to the forge and then back to Miru. “Well, is there anything you’d like me to help you with? I’m capable with my hands, though I’m no smith. I don’t have the strength for it like Senshi had. But I made this,” he would say while lifting up his metal arm, “so I can help if you need something a bit more mechanically complex.”

wc: 605
twc:1075

No AP use
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:59 pm
Yurei’s explanation seemed to go over well with the young shinobi, much to the Uchiha’s own relief. Upsetting anyone was something he’d hoped to avoid, but this boy, Max, seemed understanding enough. His age was less of an indication of where he was mentally than his appearance - demeanor. Strife no doubt marred the boy. Yurei could tell as much with how he carried himself, how he spoke. This was all confirmed at the mention of a familiar name, Senshi Kobayashi.

The Uchiha’s expression was visible, his bright blue eyes widening at the mention of the name - the man who had forged the very weapon Komon had passed onto him - Shinigami. His eyebrows raised, prompting the scarred man into a nod as Max continued. Using the forge was no issue, so long as he was responsible. But, for now, something new had taken his interest - this boy. Perhaps Yurei saw something of himself in Max. Before he continued, Yurei offered a simple, “My condolences,” in a soft, somber voice, allowing the boy to continue.

Max eventually extended permission himself, taking on the responsibility rather than a grant from the head of the family. Yurei gave a thin smile, bowing his head slightly. Fewer people knowing of him, even in this state, was preferable. Besides, the Uchiha found Max much more interesting than a grieving mother or father. He was a young shinobi, one tragedy had left its mark on. There was a relation there, a potential bond Yurei could take hold of. Tragedy seemed his forte.

The boy continued, leaving little room for the Uchiha to comment. He was curious, perhaps too curious, but well within reason. Probing such as this was easy enough to handle. The only issue was that he had a tendency to, well…

talk without end.

It was endearing in a way, perhaps no more than a distraction. The earlier discussion no doubt hit him hard. The death must have been recent. He calmly rose his hand with a charmed smile, dismissively throwing away Max’s rambling ruminations. “No, no, nothing like that,” he chuckled. “You said you’re familiar with most of the village? I’m a friend of Komon Hyuuga. Maybe you know him?” Yurei continued, phrasing his statement as something of a question, though there was little doubt in his mind such was the case. Kumogakure seemed tightly knit together.  “I’m actually from the West, you see,” he explained, that charismatic smile adorning his face again, “forest country, and it would seem I knew your brother, as well, in a way.” His eyebrows flared, his head moving into a nod. He swallowed, clearing his throat and continuing. “I was in possession of one of his swords, Shinigami - a gift from Hyuuga,” the Uchiha murmured, his voice softening further. “If it’s any consolation, the sword was of excellent making and served me well. He was an expert in his craft.”

Yurei sighed, continuing. “If this is his forge, then I would be glad to use it.” The scarlet-haired man placed his hand on his heart, bowing slightly as he did so.

Max went on to offer his help, raising his arm as proof as his handiwork. Yurei’s lips pursed in an impressed expression. “You can, actually,” he said, shuffling his long hands about in his kimono. The soft crunch of paper resonated from his torso as he pulled out his blueprint, unfolding the parchment and once again clearing his throat, the raspines remaining in his voice. “I’d like to forge this,” he continued, turning the page in his hand. Detailed on the paper was that of a hannya mask with various measurements written off to the side. “A hannya mask,” Yurei explained, entertaining the subject even if Max were to know of them, “they’re seen as a symbol of good luck where I am from,” he continued, pulling the drawing back and looking at him from its side. His eyes flashed back to Max with an exaggerated expression of child-like seriousness. “Wards away evil spirits,” he smiled, his expression loosening as his voice shifted into a light chuckle. “Think you can help me with something like that?” he asked, offering the page to Max with an extended arm.

WC: 2074

Transformation Technique 

Chakra Suppression

1034 - 3 = 1031 AP
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:19 am
Max would listen as the man replied, his ears perking at the sound of an all too familiar name. Komon Hyuuga. Max of course knew him, even if he wouldn’t have been one of the young puppeteers closest friends and allies. The twins were very well known by the villagers, so much so that they have a sort of fan club, or at least Komori does. “Yes, I know him.” Max would say lightly as to let Miru continue. He would reveal that he was in possession of one of Senshi’s blades, praising its craftsmanship. Senshi wouldn’t allow a blade that wasn’t perfectly crafted to leave the forge, let alone be given to another. A smile would form, if only faintly, on the mouth of young Max. He was happy that a piece of his brother’s legacy was still in use.

A hannya mask? Max wasn’t familiar, but if it could actually bring one luck he might have to make one for himself as well. The powers that be sure know that he could use a bit of good luck. “So it wards off evil spirits? That sounds pretty neat, though I can’t say that I’ve ever encountered an evil spirit. Well, I have but they were housed within the hearts of men.” Max would say while he quickly looked over the blueprints. “This doesn’t seem like it would be difficult to make,” he would state, looking over to the forge and what all tools they have available.

Hmm. From the west, in Forest Country. Max hadn’t known that there were people who had taken up residence there. Of course, it was likely just a small village or hamlet, easily sliding under the radar of the countries that house the major shinobi villages. “I bet Forest Country is nice. Do you plan on going back?” Max would inquire, but mostly just to make conversation while they gathered what they needed for working on the mask.

WC:325
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:03 pm
Wind scattered Yurei’s thinned hair, prompting him to delicately pull the wiry strands from his blue eyes as Max spoke. The tall man bobbed his head, even chuckling at what the young boy had to say regarding evil spirits. “Yes, well, neither have I. And my experience with men has been much the same,” he murmured, leaning in slightly as he spoke. He offered a smile rife with nuance, nearly undetectable. Though the transformation technique provided Yurei with its own sort of mask, the pain in his eyes was evident beyond the smile.

Forgetting such things was impossible.

“It’s funny you say that, actually,” Yurei continued, clearing his throat as he straightened his back. “These masks have also represented a reflection of man – their hearts, really. Ogres, evil creatures,” Yurei continued, waving his hand dismissively as he grumbled.

“I’m glad you think so!” he chimed. “I’ve not crafted armor in some time. I’m actually looking to suppress my chakra using this mask - if you think that’s possible,” the Uchiha explained, twisting his hand around in a circle.

As the two continued, Yurei selected the material for the mask, specifically porcelain. In the Shinobi World, porcelain was perhaps the optimal material for armor. Metal was especially weak against fire or lightning natures, but this material was particularly insulative and heat-resistant, preventing any accidental injuries.

The young boy continued the conversation amidst the gathering of materials, shifting the Yurei’s supposed home. “Hm? Oh yes, it is lovely. Aesthetically at least. The people are the problem, really. Too many ninja in the west are more preoccupied with themselves or the pursuit of power for their own ends than their fellow man, as frail as the community is.” The Uchiha maneuvered about the forge, finding a source of water-based clay nearby, perfect for sculpting the mask itself. Sifting his hands through his scarlet hair, Yurei brushed it from his face, tying it behind his head in a revelation of his scared face. “There,” he said simply, cutting a slab of the clay from the block. He turned to face Max briefly, taking in his second question as he began to shape the clay, bending it between his fingers with the occasional splash of water onto its slick surface. “I’d like to,” Yurei answered, dragging his lips to the bottom of his face, his eyebrows arching in consideration. “Eventually. That place has nothing to offer me – not right now. Maybe I’ll go back later in my life, see if I can make things right. I’d prefer that, I think, once I have a better grip on how things work in our world.”

Yurei pursed his lips, looking back over to Max. "How about you? What's it like here in Kumogakure? What does a fine, young shinobi such as yourself want to do with your gifts?"

WC: 2545

Transformation Technique

Chakra Suppression

1031 - 3 = 1028 AP
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:30 am
There was a deep sadness held behind the eyes of the man before him, the smile a small attempt to hide inner turmoil locked within the heart of Miru. Max would almost feel it, but not say anything. If it was being hidden away, there was likely a reason. Plus, Max hardly knew this person well enough to delve into such personal things. Everyone has their secrets and personal trials, including young Max.

The evil of humanity… the tendrils of such tainted souls still left their mark here on Kumogakure. Between the corpse filled swamps, the plague filled bodies skewered by spikes, and the wandering rot monsters, the land of Kumogakure still showed the scars of its leadership visibly and for all to see. It was a shame, really, such a beautiful place corrupted by the darkness of man.

Masking ones chakra? Surely it could be done. “I believe that what you seek can be attained through the use of Fuinjutsu seals. I’m no expert, but I recall reading about one that can hide the chakra of those within it area of effect.” Max would pull out some notes and papers, flipping through them with haste as he scanned each of them in an effort to help Miru. “Here, this should be the base idea of what you need, though I am unsure how to localize it. Drawing the large amount energy it puts off into a smaller focal point will likely make the effect stronger in that reduced area… at least I would guess. Like I said, I’m no expert.” Max would hand it over to Miru and allow the man to look it over before he continues. Perhaps he had more experience with Fuinjutsu to make it work as he desired.

“Pursuing power? I can’t imagine such a thing in such a small place, though I suppose there is a power structure even to the smallest of lands. In all honesty, unity and solidarity are the two keys to true power. A land cannot ever be great if those held within are constantly seeking to harm one another to elevate themselves.” Max would simply shake his head, disappointed by hearing this. Even in the smallest corners of the world, mankind was so… shortsighted in everything it does. It was truly a shame that such was inescapable in this world.

“Me?” Max would ask, a confused look upon his face. “Well, I’m a bit of a craftsman by trade. I specialize in the use of a very unique style of puppetry, though I suppose puppetry itself is a rather rare talent to have. Kumogakure itself is a harsh place, and one must do what they can to survive death by the disease and rot.” Max would look away, breaking eye contact from the man. “But I guess that doesn’t truly answer the question of what I wish to do with my talents.” 

Max would falter, unsure of how to speak his mind to a stranger he had just met. “Honestly I seek to leave the world a better place than I found it. I wish to elevate humanity above its current status, to gift them what they need to ascend to the next step, to move beyond petty squabbles over land, or resources. To move beyond our concerns with our own mortality.” Max would look back to Miru, his eyes showcasing his own loss and his expression cold, and full of sadness, “I just hope that I will live to see my vision of a better world come to life.”

Max would look down to the clay, watching Miru mold it to the shape desired. He seemed to be quick with his hands, and skilled enough to create the general shape without needing to measure his face or use a mold. "Be careful not to allow any pockets of air to exist within the clay, else when you heat it the mask will explode."

WC: 655
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:11 am
Max would watch as Miru continued, his thoughts likely all wrapped up in making sure the mask was as perfect as possible. Sitting back and allowing Miru to do all of the work, making the creation of the interesting mask something completely his own. There was a bond between the craftsman and its creations, and Max wanted the man to feel that sense of pride.

Once the mask was nearly complete, Max would give a slight bow and offer his congratulations to Miru. “Such nice work. Treat it with the care it deserves.” And with this said the boy would take his leave, trusting Miru to be respectful of the workspace and return it back to the way he had found it.

---Exit---

TWC: 2177

Max and Napa split wc (1089 wc for Max, 1088 for Napa)

Max's Claims:
1089 wc towards Charm of Chakra (Man Exp.) (bringing it up to 3495/6750 when this is approved)

Napa's Claims:
147 WC towards Chakra Sensory (completing it with this)
500 wc towards Mark Seal
441 wc towards Generic Sealing Technique (441/500)
5 stats
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970