Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

the long face Empty the long face

Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:37 pm
Life always had a way to grant opportunity. Even on the road alone. Xuba had encountered many things on the road as a shinobi that travels with no allegiance. Only to himself and that which means the most. Keeping away from the dangers of the varied hunter ninjas that roam the lands, or more irritatingly the village ninja that hope to encounter an easy break. The mystery of the world was beyond xuba at times. However, that never left xuba from learning something new for himself.

Through dawns and nights under the stars xuba found that there were many things that were hunt able the exception were creatures much stronger then himself, that was with the exception of dangerous creatures that required more than a lethal stab to get rid of. These creatures often despite xubas speed and strength still posed a challenge for the young man. Grown out grey hair and the grey eyes singing of the heavens in the grey. Xuba continued on his way when he heard the unique neighing of horses in the distance.  The fact that horses were normally seen were of no surprise to yen. But the direction made yen stop. It was within the thickets off the road.
I do not recall wild horses in the lands often it truly is a rare sight.

Xuba thought as he strained his ears once more to see if he could pick up the horses again. There was silence as there was a “neigh” again this time behind him. Xuba turned around as he noted a horse peering directly at him the face long but also amused look on its face. Xuba was completely taken aback and before he blinked the horse was gone. Xuba shook his head as he recalled he saw a horse and then it vanished. It was as if the horse made no sound and was trained to sneak on people? Xuba was astounded at the fact that it looked as if it was playing a prank on the young man.

That night the sound of hooves caught xubas attention and hence now concerned xuba proceeded to follow after the sound. His curiosity getting the better of him as he travelled through the thickets of the land and found a clearing well past the bridge. Although the mere thought of hooves there were no hoof marks on the ground with startled xuba. In the essence it was truly remarkable in the end as this was a phenomenon that xuba had never encountered before horses amid stealth were quiet something. The sound stopped as for a moment all was still and quiets. Then the shadow of a horse came from the dark its black eyes staring at xuba as it walked a circle around xuba quietly. The impossible fact that no sound was made was what really got xuba. It was almost eerie. Yet the horse did nothing of the short other than snort. Which xuba would’ve swore hid a snicker or was he going bat crazy?

This went on and off for several day’s as xuba traveled throughout the land each day his ears grew more accustom to the various sounds that the other horses made. Normal ones although majestic in their own right were merely too noisy. Although xuba suspected that the horses were much more than they seemed. This soon came to be an expected, but sore disappointment. As the normal horses would stare blankly at the xuba. Plus as it seemed with the lacking of a certain glean of humane intellect. The horses remained as much as so. Plus they seemed very much spoiled compared to the stealthy free willed horses he saw amid the wild. The horses were beautiful and perhaps hard working. Yet xuba finally concluded that the simple work horse was not enough to catch his interest.

The territories outside of the free lands were often unmarked and free preserves. Yet they seemed as if they were full of many more horses. In fact xuba was certain he was not seeing things as within the depths of the forests there were four legged shadows amid the trees quietly watching the large herds of horses. They may have been a trick of his eyes, but the more he studied the horses and glanced at the deepest lining of the trees. The more he was confident that he was not losing his mind. There were horses trying to remain hidden. And several set of eyes were on him at any time he was near a herd of horses.

The horses as xuba soon found out often traveled in groups. Watching their young and overall were relatively safe oddly enough. This was only gained as he watched over the horses quietly. The “neigh” of young horses were often filling the air as every once in a while there would be one or two horses that fall if tipped over. Then again many would lose their footsteps and topple over. It was amusing at first. Till he noted that they would fall at random points of times. And weirdly enough the sound of hooves would become quieter. As by mid-day of one of his watching sessions he could’ve swore the other day his the horses were half as loud. Now it was as if they were prancing yet still following the same pattern.
So they are silencing their own footsteps yet that is truly unusual. These are not normal horses. Definitely not normal horses. They can do this continuously and consistently. There is also the fact and problem that these horses are secluded and also able to not only remain hidden, but by the looks of it. Train effectively. Yet there are no humans. They are horses and very capable ones as well. Horses that can sneak up and trample a person without knowing any the wiser. Quiet a formidable race for certain. As well as the fact they are horses is truly a marvel. I am curious to what I can learn of these horses.

Xuba thought as he decided to pinch tent and set up camp in the area for training. Yet as night came the horses stopped moving for the night as then the larger shadows of the seemingly older and more experienced horses appeared. There was whispers in the night as xuba noted that three of the horses appeared and layed right in front of the fire. Xuba gazed up at the long faces and nodded his head. His understanding was clear that some heat was better than no heat. It didn’t help that the horses gazed at him as if sizing him up as he was certain of it.  For a while there was silence. Then a voice spoke to xuba.

“you seem to enjoy watching our younglings practice in the land. So are you going to be like the others who steal our brothers, and sisters for their own gain? Force them into back breaking labor? You humans consider us animals. Yet to serve no one but your own greed and requirement that others provide you life… such a sad species. That feeds off the willingness and kindness of other beings.”

Xuba had gotten past the horse talking to him and merely stared at the creature quietly as it snickered. Well he did not need to compute that the horse snickered, but that it in fact talked in the first place.  Thus with now wide opened ears xuba listened to the horse rant on about humans. While it made valid argument xuba had to make a counter argument. Then again a horse vs man was not a fitting fight especially when outnumbered. Thus xuba merely nodded his head in agreement keeping in mind that a disagreement could easily get him killed. In reality his opinion only lay from the aspect of looking at it as a human. Not the other way around, but perhaps there was indeed a fine silver lining in the idea here. It made sense. Xuba studied the horses as he choose his words carefully

“you make a good point. However it is grey.  Some do care, many however misuse you just as they misuse and ignore us. For one I studied your horses from the ones placed under service hood. And sadly the truth is that in the end we are no better to ourselves.  I am sure you have seen more than I have, but have you ever considered that instead of working it may be teamwork. Alas this is the normal humane concept. I see it as less of a humane obligation, but a humane error. As you see I’m merely a man who wanders the lands. I only take as needed and request assistance in time. That it is needed. In the most partial part to the wilds I am neutral. A human hunts when it is in need of food. So to you, I do not stand as a representative of the human race that way. But for the sake of it I could be your spoke person in the quest of making stallions a equal race as well. Lest you have other wishes?”

Xuba addressed the horse as it turned its head to the right and left to the horses behind it. They shared a split second glance as if considering a thing or two but pawed the ground in front of them as the horses turned and glanced at xuba once more. They were certain by the looks of it. Their vigilant looks were precise, and yet ever watchful. The lead horse spoke his voice being male a booming voice despite the silence of its surroundings it filled the immediate area.

“you make a good point, if it was as simple as black and white we would’ve rid the world a long time ago. We make the rules of our races however, and as a representative of the human race we will explore you a means of meeting, and an agreement of kin and horse. While perhaps our brethren may be working so hard to work with you guys. But there also lies the problem with those that see us we would have to limit this exposure. Hence when you call upon us make it so that at least they are terrorized from encountering us. That of course is my words. But the real determining factor lies in the one that can allow you access to calling upon us. However, as we see it in my eyes at least you are trust worthy to bear our calling number, but still have yet to prove your mettle in calling upon us. In due time perhaps you may earn me and my colleges trust. But first to bring upon the holder.”

A swaying of his tale the large horse created a puff of smoke and the sound of pawing could be heard from within the smoke as it cleared there was a silver haired horse with strange symbols over its body. A large golden scroll necklace hanging on its neck as it gaze fell on the young xuba. But then xuba noted something. It was blind yet pawed the ground as its nose sniffed the air around xuba and nickered.
“long time since I have been called for a signing. At least I can see they liked you. It was also the last time I was summoned from an evicted from your contract. Show respect and honor to us. Do note we are proud and mighty creatures. If we come to you we request you protect us as we will protect you… should you not do thy best we forgive, but will not forget. Some of us are very harsh, while others are soft. The more you work with us. The more you will gain in time. But care for us. A bond between our races will be as strong as you cherish our loyalty. Do you accept?”

The horse replied as it turned to its side and revealed the various seals on its body. Names long since crossed and blotched from the once white skin. Xuba nicked a finger with a shruiken and signed his name with a mark of his finger tip.

The horses nodded in unison at his request and drilled the hand signs into xuba’s brain the next hour. It was worth remembering for certain as it was needed. With that xuba headed off away from the area with now a feeling of accomplishment.

Twc:2,082

(exit)

Summon contract for stallions complete

Eh ill grab 10 stats.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

the long face Empty Re: the long face

Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:15 pm
So, about this...
Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum