Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Slightly Concerned (Viper/Nightshade [P/NK]) Empty Slightly Concerned (Viper/Nightshade [P/NK])

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:55 pm
Nightshade knew the ony person she could talk to about what happened was Viper. Just recently on a mission, she saw a side of Prim she did not expect to see. Granted she had been injured in the mission, she could still clearly remember what Primrose had done. She had to speak to Viper. As she entered the hallway in her shinobi uniform she looked at the guards. "I need to speak to Viper, its important." Nightshade said to the ANBU with a frightened look on her face.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Slightly Concerned (Viper/Nightshade [P/NK]) Empty Re: Slightly Concerned (Viper/Nightshade [P/NK])

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:12 pm
The ANBU guard at the door bearing the mask of the Raven watches the girl approach, knowing the girl already on a personal level he allows her passage opening the door.

Hokage Viper is sitting at his desk currently doing paperwork and handling the distribution of missions for the board, he looks up at her, "Nightshade, what's wrong?" Viper asks curiously.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Slightly Concerned (Viper/Nightshade [P/NK]) Empty Re: Slightly Concerned (Viper/Nightshade [P/NK])

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:20 pm
She was bandaged up on her arms from the injuries she had sustained on the mission. At least she had not received serious injuries. "It is about Prim. I am a little concerned about her. On our last mission she cause a man to go crazy and she killed him by stabbing him in the heart. She showed no remorse. Viper that is not like her. I know when I kill someone I do it out of neccessity because I have to. But Primrose has an evil look in her eyes, and it is not just her sharingan, it is her whole attitude. I didn't even know she could do genjutsu. I am a little concerned about her." Nightshade said looking into Vipers eyes. "I don't want her to become a..." Nightshades voice trailed off.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:25 pm
Viper hears her words, it is more like tattling than anything but he still listens to her concerns, "I have Prim under constant monitoring, there is nothing to worry about she is simply growing up, the world is trash and she is starting to see that, so why treat trash any differently than what it is?"
Viper's words are delivered casually whilst he does his paperwork, he has begun to care less and less for the world, he has done his best to try and fix it but nothing truly gets any better so why should he continue to work anymore at it?
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:51 pm
"Something I learned from you Viper, When you care about something or someone you go to every extent to protect the thing most precious to you. Prim becomes a killer, she will be even more hunted, and they will try even harder because she can do genjutsu with her eyes and because she is aan Uchiha, if you care about her, train her to be more cautious. I don't wanna lose Primrose either. But you didn't see what I saw. " Nightshade said as she looked directly at Viper. "You want her to be a killer fine, but you have to remember she is more of a trouble magnet than me." She added holding back tears.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 am
Viper stops his paperwork, he looks up at her with an annoyed glare as she speaks further holding back tears as she speaks gibberish in Viper's opinion.
"I know what she can do, and I know who may come after her, it is not any different than it has always been, she is just not being a pussy, I suggest you do the same."
Viper is clearly not having a good day as he goes back to his paper work letting her respond while he sorts through papers.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:05 am
Prim had decided to check on Nightshade. Noting she wasn't home she figured she may have gone to see Viper. Prim rounded the corner in the hall and approached them. "May I go in?" Prim asked politely. Nightshade had kind of a weird attitude lately as though something was bothering her. Nightshade seemed to trust Viper as much as she did. Prim waited for the response from the ANBU.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:01 pm
"Specify being a pussy? I am concerned my best friend is becoming a killer. That's all!" Nightshade said trying to get her point across. "I just think it is weird how emotionless she is when she kills someone after putting them in a genjutsu." Nightshade explained in a normal less emotional tone.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:44 pm
"Everyday I have to come save her, all the time I have to monitor her, if she is growing up and standing up for herself then that is good, you cant pick on the person who will kill you on cold blood, am I right?"
Viper keeps going through his papers, he finds her annoying at this point due to how she is coming to him over this and not her, he has so much to handle, this petty problem being the least of his worries when he has to run a world wide empire.

Raven nods towards the girl and opens the girl allowing her passage, and allowing her to see the two within.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:45 am
Prim stood behind Nightshade. Hearing her call her a killer made her laugh. Seeing how close she was to Vipers desk she took out four shurikens, two in each hand and tossed them at Nightshade. If she was successful, Night shade would have two shurikens hooking the left side of her cape to Vipers desk and two hooking the right side of her cape to the desk also. "Looks like someone is talking about me yet they don't even have their story straight." Prim had turned on her eyes, the eyes that supposedly frightened Nightshade.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum