Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

siblings flashback (nightshade/Ryu/private/Nk) Empty siblings flashback (nightshade/Ryu/private/Nk)

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:15 am
Nightshade knew she couldn't enter the village gates so she just walked fifty feet from them and stopped. A few days earlier, she had sent a message to someone in the village requesting to meet them. It had been so many years since they had seen each other. She was hoping to see this someonne, her brother, her twin Ryu. The two had never gotten along and he had began to hate her, and she began to hate him. Nightshade waited patiently for Ryu.

Last edited by Nightshade Arashi on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

siblings flashback (nightshade/Ryu/private/Nk) Empty Re: siblings flashback (nightshade/Ryu/private/Nk)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:04 pm
Ryuoshi walked with a letter in his hand, he signed under hte paper of him going outside the village for a short duration of time.
He focused his chakra in the feet, if someone he didn't wnt to get attacked by would appear. He looked around after he had walked several meters from the village gate.
But, he would soon notice a shadow, something he haven't seen for many year, nearly 10 years of time, not seeing that person, Nightshade.
He would hiss angrily at the shadow and begin to talk in a language she would not understand, weird type of speaking, the Dragon speech, that he had learned long time ago by his adoptive father, Igneel.
But soon, after saying lots of stuff to his twin, he would then take control of his body, focusing chakra in his heels and toes, maybe to make a jump if something would happen.
''What are you doing here? Why are you here? Was it you who sent me the letter?'' he would ask confused and angry at his twin.
They didn't look alike, she was a beautiful person in looks, but she was just not a good person. Their father pushed Ryuoshi away while taking Nightshade into his arms after their mothers death of the birth of Nightshade. Ryuoshi was only 5 minutes older than Nightshade, but nightshade had always been treated as a lonely child, hence of that Ryoshi was raised by giant lizards in the mountains.

''I'm asking you only this once more. Why are you here? You left the clouds and now yo think they'll accept you again? i don't think anyone from the clouds would like to see you again ... I wouldn't'' Ryoshi would say fustrated at his Twin. His ragged old cloth that Igneel had forged for him was hanging a bit, some holes after a training, he really looked wild.

[Word count: 309 words]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

siblings flashback (nightshade/Ryu/private/Nk) Empty Re: siblings flashback (nightshade/Ryu/private/Nk)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:59 pm
Nightshade looked at her twin brother. "Glad to see you haven't changed Ryo, I came to see how you were, may as well watch out for you since you are my only living relative. Come back to the cloud? Right? Why would I do that? I hate this village, that's why I didn't enter the village gates! I just came to see you!" Nightshade said as she took down her hood of her cloak. She smirked at her brother, in a way she felt her words would anger him, on the other hand she didn't care, if she was lucky it would end in a fight.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:42 am
Ryoshi was not amused by the look of his twin.
''You where treated good by our dad, but you just betrayed the village! You where the one that was going to be the good child! Dad threw me out of the village, he left me and he didn't love me, think goodness he still thought of me ... He left me at the mountain line, in front of the caves, and you? YOU!!! You where kept with him until he finally died, and you know what? Our father hated you, he loved me, and therfore he left me at the caves, I've learned something that you don't''
He would look angry at Nightshade, he warmed up his hands and limbs, jumping a bit forth and back.
If there's something you want to say, then say it now, before something will happen.
His 17 year old body was in it's full shape of a normal human, but now, his body was still looking like the 15 year old one, hence the nature that he'd been with in so many years. Even though, he was born 5 minutes before Nightshade, it was Nightshade that killed their mother, it was her birth that was the last thing their mother remembered and that was the cause of her death.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:13 pm
"Glad to see that the hate I feel towards you is mutual!" Nightshade smirked. "Oh yes, it is so wonderful watching someone die. I haven't lived the perfect life. And to be honest, i betrayed the cloud because they killed our father. Get your facts straight! " Now Nightshade was getting upset. She usually enjoyed knowing she could make her twin hate her, anything Ryu stood for, Nightshade stood against. Not today, he was getting on her nerves. Nightshade witnessed their fathers death, and it was a topic she hated, he had been killed by a village he defended.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:54 pm
''What you don't know, a boy from our clan, younger than us, was also killed by his own village, but because of that, I still didn't do anything to betray the clouds. I challenge you to a fight, between us and the future, this will show us, how much we have learned so far, you with your rouge ninja friends and me with my new family'' he would say and look angry at Nightshade, still, he wasn't that strong to defeat anything, but to defeat his twin was maybe a thing he could do. He still didn't know, yet.
He would look towards her, with his burning eyes ... The burning eye, his left eye was covered by his head band, not a Kumogakure headband, but just his normal ragged white headband. He was wearing his comfortable cloth today, he wasn't sure on what to be done today, until he finally saw Nightshade.
His one eye looked at her and he smiled. ''Come at me, what is the best you can do to beat me?'' he would say with an irritating voice that even he'd like to hit himself. He would smile with a grin at Nightshade and see how angry she would get by all this. he was still changeling chakra and focusing at his heels so he was ready to jump pr anything if Nightshade was fast enough to get close to him.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 am
Nightshade rolled her eyes at the talk of not betraying her village, unsure of the story of the kid he was talking about, Nightshade knew he seemed to not understand her loyalty was not in being a missing nin, it was to do anything she could to betray Kumogakure. Nightshade was one to take things to her advantage, but yet she had some loyalty lying within her Arashi clan blood.
"If its a fight you want its a fight you will get!" Nightshade said as she removed her cloak to reveal her two piece cat suit that was sollid black with a fishnet midsection. Her Kumo head was tied around her right thigh. She ran towards her brother and was attempting to do an upercut with her right arm and fist to his stomach.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 am
[Please, where's your stats and such?]

Ryuoshi would react at the moment Nightshade moved her body, Ryuoshi waited until she began to move her arm so he would use a technique.
''Gale Style: Storm Glob!'' He would say while exhaling a large amount of his chakra and a glob of storm chakra flew through the air in a speed not for Ryuoshi nor Nightshade to trace easily, they would could see the glob fly, but none of them would be able to dodge it in this close range.
The glob would fly, it was glowing blue and hot.
If would hit Nightshade unless she could react quick enough.

Spoiler:
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:20 am
(Um will post a link for my stats. In my sig, I think I have a stat page. If not, will fix it all tomorrow for Nightshade. I may need your help.)

Nightshade had no idea what to do even if this move hit her, what damage would it cause? She couldn't dodge the attack and she had no choice but to let it hit her. Solid fear and confusion were taking over Nightshades body. This was a technique that came from their clan, she had seen it once before but it had b een quite sometime. "Damn it Ryu..." She managed to mutter before the attck hit her.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:31 am
The glob of storm release chakra would burn on her like acid, but then turning to water at the hard impact. She would be pushed far away and also get a harder impact than the normal hit since she ran into the glob. Ryuoshi would smile with joy.
''I've been taught techniques by my new family. Our father left me with the lizards out there, the one to learn one the chakra nature of the storm. Don't underestimate me, Nightshade. Now stand up and come at me ... Show me what you can!'' he would say while focusing his chakra in his heels now, he didn't have a lot of chakra left, maybe only enough to do another technique. But that would also knock Nightshade out if he could hit once again.
''Try hit me, just once'' he would say while jumping a bit, he wasn't able to do a lot right now, but dodging Nightshade's punches and kicks was a thing he could do if he struggled a lot.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum