Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Junko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

siblings flashback (nightshade/Ryu/private/Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: siblings flashback (nightshade/Ryu/private/Nk)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 pm
Now Nightshade was getting even angrier, like hell would she let Ryuu win. For years he had always been brought up in conversations or news would travel how he was allowed to study higher forms of martial arts, or how good of a shinobi he was. Not anymore, if there was to be an Arashi who could make conversation it would be her! This time she would get one hit off of him and injure him! She ran towards him this time, watching him carefully, she was determined to uppercut him in the stomach and knock him down!
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

siblings flashback (nightshade/Ryu/private/Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: siblings flashback (nightshade/Ryu/private/Nk)

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 am
Ryuoshi would notice her once again, she was running towards him ... This time, he would not create another glob, he would safe some chakra for later so he would prepare any hits, his speed was nearly matching Nightshades, so he would be able to look at her moves. Even though he only had one eye to use at the moment. His left eye, covered in a white bandage, a dark gray bandage, like the color of a thunder cloud. He would study the moves of Nightshade, the movements of her. He would look at every single movement detail his twin made, if she could land a perfect hit upon Ryuoshi, he would not be able to stand for too long time.
''Is that all you can do?'' he would say smiling while forming few hand seals and he would wait to activate it until she would get in range to feel something in the air. A big cloud of smoke would appear and a tree log would fall to the ground. Ryuoshi would jump out of the bushes near the area and look at Nightshade.
Did you think it would be so easy? he would say with joy and a grin.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:00 am
"I have to say you are pretty good brother, but, what you don't understand, is I am not giving it everything I got, do you really want to have an all out fight with me? do you want me to give it my all, honestly I don't think, you could handle it! You see, I am an Arashi to! I do think that you seriously underestimate me, whatever you can do, I am sure I can do it to." Nightshade said as she stood before him. Her anger was getting stronger. Yeah, he may have lived with lizards, but Nightshade had been taught by their father and had trained on her own as well.
[w/c: 711]
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:23 am
Ryuoshi looked at Nightshade. Ryuoshi would the run towards Nightshade and focus his chakra good, though, Nightshade just didn't realize something. That Ryuoshi didn't have any shadows. Ryuoshi would've jumped into the air, making an airborne drop kick. While Nightshade probably would focus on the jumping Ryuoshi, the tree log behind her would jump up at her, she wouldn't really notice it, because the flying Ryuoshi was getting really close with his heel, it would get close to her head.

The log was really Ryuoshi and he would Perform a technique.
He would look at Nightshade, the one trying to give a drop kick onto Nightshade.
The Ryuoshi coming from behind would grab Nightshade by her arms after he had done few hand seals from behind Nightshade. The Ryuoshi was very close to Nightshade with his heel, only a fragment of a second was left from him to hit his twin. The Ryuoshi from bihnd would hold her tight with his hands.

[w/c: 1401]

Last edited by Chishiki on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:06 pm
[Please detail this out? Are you using the simple Bunshin no Jutsu? If so they are just holograms that follow your movements, they can not laugh, or preform their own actions.
Also, transforming in to the log I assume?
Detail out exactly what you did, if this is you using clone then it is voided entirely.]
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am
[My clone only walked and jumped, it's entirely an illusion, other than that.
Why void? It's simply a Genjutsu. They can move separately]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:18 am
Ryuoshi looked at Nightshade. Ryuoshi would the run towards Nightshade and focus his chakra good, though, Nightshade just didn't realize something. That Ryuoshi didn't have any shadows. Ryuoshi would've jumped into the air, making an airborne drop kick.
First off, godmod by controlling Nightshades character.

Nightshade just didn't realize something. That Ryuoshi didn't have any shadows.

You can not say what she realized, or what she did not.

Second, improper use of clones.

Ryuoshi looked at Nightshade. Ryuoshi would the run towards Nightshade and focus his chakra good
Your a log right now, you are saying your "clone" acted on its own, and channeled chakra.

The user creates at max two replicas of themself that mirror their actions, these clones are not solid and are just projections of the original.
All normal bunshins do is mirror your actions, they do not act independently.

A big cloud of smoke would appear and a tree log would fall to the ground. Ryuoshi would jump out of the bushes near the area and look at Nightshade.
Did you think it would be so easy? he would say with joy and a grin.
The clone is SOLID and jumping out of the bushed, also speaking on its own if you are indeed the log.

Another is the duration of the bunshin no jutsu, it lasts for one post, so if that was a clone, it is only good for the post you used it in, it can not exist in this post.

Furthermore, ninja are only allowed to use these techniques at Genin for free, according to your stat page, and the fact you NEVER entered the Genin exam according to your post record, you are still academy student.
Due to this you have to pay for them, you only list 10JP, yet you list

Besides the entire issue of your battle being mostly void there is this as a seperate issue;

Last edited by Chishiki on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
You ARE NOT allowed to edit your posts after someone responds to them for what ever reason unless permission is requested, and you quote each and every section you change and get staff approval.
When edits are made the post is instantly voided due to the fact we do not know what was changed, even if it was as small as a typo, there is no proof to support what you did.

E-rank
-Surface walking
-Transformatino technique
-Body replacement technique
-Dobbelgängers (Not flesh and blood)
D-rank
-Storm glob

As jutsu you know, Storm Glob itself taking up 10JP, and everything else taking up 5, so you are 20JP over your limit.
So since you used storm glob that is set as the jutsu you are using in this match, meaning body replacement, and clone use is completely voided due to not having the JP to use it.

Jutsu Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu

Range: 1 yard.
Duration: 1 post.
Appearance:
Effect:The user creates at max two replicas of themself that mirror their actions, these clones are not solid and are just projections of the original.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10523-free-jutsu

Since there is so much void Nightshade has two options to go from;
1st, she can just call this topic void since it is a flash back anyways and I'll give both of you stats.
2nd, you two can keep fighting and the battle will continue with the REAL you running at her and attempting to jump kick her, no more jutsu can be used aside from Storm Glob for the remainder of the topic.

Also Chishiki, I noted you saying something in the beginning of the battle about stats, yet you do not have them listed on your signature like it is mentioned in the rules, please do so.

Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:31 am
okay, judging from our options, since you can still give us both stats if we void now, then no harm is done. We can void the topic.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:29 am
Nope, we'll void the post I did, i'm going to do something else, my last post there is voided, any objections ?
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:50 am
It is Nightshades choice on what happens, not yours.
What you propose does not go with any of my options, both of you supply a word count and I will hand out stats since Nightshade chose to have the topic ended.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum