Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Meeting in Kirigakure [Private, Flashback] Empty Meeting in Kirigakure [Private, Flashback]

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:00 pm
Okichi walked through the village of Kirigakure, simply exploring the world. He had arrived in Kirigakure not too long ago, now he was simply wandering it, wondering what he would do. He was in Kirigakure sometime before the take over had begun, at the moment the current Mizukage had been the eight tails Jinchuriki, though he hadn't known that. He hardly knew anything about Kirigakure, he didn't plan on staying long. [Rlly short, sorry.]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Meeting in Kirigakure [Private, Flashback] Empty Re: Meeting in Kirigakure [Private, Flashback]

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 pm
[still really good]
Tsuki had began to wonder back towards her home looking at the ground, she was really in deep thought. She assumed she heard footsteps but wasnt to sure if it was her imagination and wasnt thinking to look up. She did at the last minute before she was about to bump into someone. She had never seen him before, but she felt she knew him.
"Hello." she said softly as she looked at him. "I have never seen you around here, I don't think." she added looking at him. She wanted to say more but became cautious because she didnt want to say to much to a stranger. She still couldnt shake the feeling that he was somehow familiar.
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Meeting in Kirigakure [Private, Flashback] Empty Re: Meeting in Kirigakure [Private, Flashback]

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 pm
He would continue to walk, notice someone coming in his direction, she was looking downwards at the road, he would begin to take a step to the side when she would say 'Hello' in a rather soft voice 'I have never seen you around here, I don't think' he had heard her add, "Well, hello there." He greeted her, "The reason you haven't seen me here is because I am not from here, I am from the village of Kumogakure. I am Okichi K. Minki, a genin shinobi. Nice to meet you." He said, adding on to his greetings to her. [Short, sorry.]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:31 pm
His name stunned her. Where had she heard that name before? "Forgive me, but your name...it sounds familiar." She whispered.She looked back down at the puddle in the middle of the road, it seemed to show their reflection. Something was eating at her. She looked back up at him. "oh well, I just dont know why. Not like I know anyone here much less from your village." She sighed Their was a small glimmer of hope for a few seconds that shimmered when she would look at him. She was rather surprised he was still standing there listening to her.
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 pm
He would listen as the girl would mention his name sounding somewhat familiar, "Oh?" he replied, attempting to remember the girl's face, though no memory came to mind of this one, though not having known the name of her, he couldn't tell if he had met her at some point in the past or not 'Oh well, I just don't know why. Not like I know anyone here much less from your village.' He had heard her speak. "Alright then, how are you?" He had asked, though never getting the female's name. [Short, again]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 pm
This guy was rather friendly. Tsuki opebed her mouth as thought o tell him how she was, but all that came out...was her name. "Tsu-Tsuki Mizuhime...that's my name...." she turned to leave as she let out a small cry and tears began to fall. Finally she had met a friend yet she couldn't even speak to him without falling apart, over a simple question, how are you? The Question was a small simple one. No one in her own village knew her why would this kind hearted guy even care? Had she ruined talking to him?
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:56 pm
He would listen, as she had now spoke her name, 'Tsuki Mizuhime' "Well, nice to meet you Tsuki." He would say, as she would begin to turn around, Okichi beginning to hear a small cry, he looked at her as drops of water dropped to the ground, supposedly tears. He walked up behind her, stopping by her side "Are you alright?" He asked, rather curious to see on what she was upset about. Perhaps it had been something Okichi had said to make her upset? Though he hadn't said much.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am
"Its just..I dont have many friends and I have no family except my Aunt." Tsuki said looking up at him. "I...was just a little surprised...for some reason you said your name and I felt like I knew you." Tsukis tears began to stop when she realized he actually cared enough to listen to her. "I hope this isnt bothering you, I know we just met...this is the most I have ever really talked to anyone at all." She said a small smile appearing across her face. Was he actually a real friend? Why was she suddenly comfortable with him?
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:21 am
He would listen to her as she would mention not having too many friends, and not any family except for her aunt. Okichi had felt somewhat sorry for her, never having felt the lack of friends, nor the lack of attention from family members, however he had dealt with the death of both his family and friends in front of his eyes. He listened as she would mention when he had mentioned his name, she had been surprised and had felt like she had known him. 'I hope this isnt bothering you, I know we just met...this is the most I have ever really talked to anyone at all.' He had listened to her say, "Nah, it's not a bother. Been fun talking with you." He had said, in hopes of cheering her up somewhat. Though he had indeed had a nice chat with Tsuki, "Perhaps we could be friends if you would like?" He asked, thinking that she had needed a friend based on what she had said, and how she was acting.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:32 am
"Would you like to walk with me?" Tsuki asked linking her arm in his. She finally made a friend. She felt she could trust him and not be afraid. "We could stay here or go wherever you want. It would be nice to see other villages. Doubt anyone would notice me missing." Tsuki said as she began to think of her classmates and teacher. She wonders if they would even notice her missing. Probably not, considering she is usually off in thought and ignoring them, come to think of it, she doesn't recall anyone in her schools name, and she really hasn't gone anywhere with her classmates anyways.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum