Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

A meeting with Haru (P/IO/Flashback) Empty A meeting with Haru (P/IO/Flashback)

Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:51 am
Before her trip to Konoha, she knew she had something important to do. She had to meet up with Haru Hyuuga. She had found some paperwork and with it was some clan paperwork. Apparently there was more to the story than her father had told her. He had been in line to be head of the clan, and somehow, all this had fallen to Sephora Hyuuga as being the head of the clan. Yes, since her fathers disappearance, Sephora Kaguya Hyuuga was now head of the clan. She sighed heavily. She hated her clan. They did not take kindly to half breeds. But yet she was head of her clan. Odd yes, but regardless, it was time to give this to someone who deserved it. None other than Haru Hyuuga himself.
Why you ask? Well he was someone who was well respected in the clan and he seemed to take a lot of pride being a Hyuuga. This made her realize he deserved it. Carrying some much needed paperwork in a bag, she arrived to the gates of Tengakure
It was raining heavily in the area so she pulled her cloak around her and had her Byakugan activated so she could better protect herself if necessary.
Maybe he was guarding the gates, he seemed to like to hang around areas like this, well in her opinion anyways.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A meeting with Haru (P/IO/Flashback) Empty Re: A meeting with Haru (P/IO/Flashback)

Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:28 pm
A visibly younger, less worried Haru Hyuuga would, surprisingly, not be guarding the gates. No, he was off duty, trying desperately to get out of the cold, as he had been caught napping on a park bench by the rain. It was only by sheer coincidence that he spotted a cloaked figure approaching the gates. Looking a little closer, he saw that it was none other than Sephora.
"Tch... And here I thought I got to have a day off..." He muttered to himself, deciding he'd best see what she was up to. He took off at a brisk speed, using the Taijutsu Shunshin technique to close the distance between them, slowing down only just before he passed her, so that he appeared to materialize out of thin air directly behind her, facing away from her. 

"Sephora. What brings you back here? Up to no good?" He asked warningly, his arms folded. "I'm not supposed to be working today, you know." He added impatiently, tapping his foot slowly. While he still wanted what was best for her due to her being a fellow Hyuuga, he felt no love for what she tried to do to Tori, and would not stand to let her meddle again.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

A meeting with Haru (P/IO/Flashback) Empty Re: A meeting with Haru (P/IO/Flashback)

Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:26 am
Haru’s voice caught her off guard and she slightly jumped as she turned to face the figure behind her. Up to no good? Who? Her? No way! Well, not today anyways. Apparently he was still sore with her over the issues she has with Tori.
“No, today I am behaving quite well thank you! And I have something for you Haru, but we need to get somewhere out of the rain. I am here to discuss clan business with you.” Sephora stated. “It seems somehow through my father being a Hyuuga that the clan was handed down to me, and to be honest, I don’t want it! I have some paperwork for you, because I am going to give you head of the clan!” She said as she looked for somewhere to go to get out of the rain. Why does the rain always follow her? Who knows that’s not part of the discussion anyway. She was hoping he would take the offered position, because Sephora herself, was not a huge fan of the Hyuuga clan, Or the Kaguyas. But she knew to keep her mouth shut when it came to her feelings about the clan.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:01 am
Haru chuckled a little at Sephora's surprised reaction. He enjoyed sneaking up on people like that. Sephora explained that she was actually behaving quite well, which Haru still did not buy, and he would have pursued it farther, except she mentioned discussing clan business. Sephora explained that the title of head of the Hyuuga clan had been passed down to her, but she had no desire for such a role, and wished to give it to Haru. Haru's eyes widened at this news, choking up for a moment.

"I... Me? Head of the clan?" He stammered for a moment, actually losing his cool. "Why me?" He asked simply. His annoyed, partially hostile demeanor melted away as Sephora genuinely seemed to be her on good business. Gesturing for her to follow, he decided to help get her out of the rain. 

He would lead her back into the village, through the gates, and up a short elevator ride to his apartment, where he had currently been living alone. Opening the door for Sephora, they would step into a simply furnished, traditional Japanese-Styled apartment, one Tengakure had in great excess. The parlor would be the first room they saw, which could be passed through to the kitchen, with a door to both bedrooms on the right side.The entire place was rather underwhelming, but Haru had no need for creature comforts, although his bed had admittedly been replaced with a more comfortable frame and mat due to his rather excessive sleeping habits. In addition, the guest room had been removed and replaced with a basic training room, to better suit his needs.

Nestled on the ground was Haru's Sanctuary Dragon, Noctis, who was snoring softyl and curled up around a large pile of fake gold coins, which Haru had supplied to keep the beast from stealing from the neighbors. A dragon needed their hoard, after all.
"Okay, Sephora, explain the situation." He would say as they entered, allowing her to pass through first. "Have a seat." He offered, sitting cross legged on the floor near Noctis, opposite the sofa.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:56 pm
“Because you genuinely care about the clan, that’s why!” Sephora explained as she followed him. She actually didn’t mind handing the clan over to him because as she said he does care about the clan. Sephora's eyes were widely staring taking in her surroundings! Tengakure was one of the more fancy villages compared to Volcano and Konoha. As they entered Harus apartment, Sephora couldn’t believe how nice it was, compared to her place in Volcano! Even nicer than her lab!
As they entered the room with the Dragon, she just stared at it. She heard Haru ask her for an explanation but, she couldn’t stop staring! As she sat down on the couch she stopped staring so they could get down to business!
“Well, my father never told me much about the Hyuuga clan, I only knew of a few of them in Konoha. A close friend of mine was a half breed like me, and he was looked down on! So I began to dislike our clan. Little did I know that if my father was unable to be head of the clan, well, I was next in line. My father disappeared a while ago, leaving me as head of the clan. And, also going through our clan paperwork and family trees,I discovered you and I are cousins!” She explained pulling out all the paperwork she had found! She handed it all to him to look over.
“Haru, I don’t want to be head of the clan, It is not so much that I despise it to that point, it is just I am not fit to be in such a position. You on the other hand, you have so much pride in who you are and in being a part of the clan, and I know you can make the best decisions concerning the clan. So I would like to hand it over to you!” She said to him as she looked back over towards the Dragon.
“Is that a real dragon?” She asked as she slightly tilted her head looking over at the majestic creature that seemed to be fast asleep on a pile of different objects and coins.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:58 pm
Haru shrugged as Sephora explained why he had been chosen. He supposed she had a point; Haru cared much more for the clan then Sephora did, though she knew better then to voice that opinion in front of him. He chuckled a little as she stared at Noctis, who was sleeping soundly on the floor. She explained that her father never told her much of the clan, and in her experience, the Hyuuga were rather elitist.
"I suppose different villages have different cultures. I've never experienced any sort of subjugation, and I'm quite a bit more than a half breed, Sephora." He said, impulsively drawing his hand to his face, more specifically, his black eye, the one that hid behind it a sharingan. 

She explained why she wanted to give him the position, and Haru was a little taken aback. He figured, if anyone, the position would go to his grandfather, but it dawned that he was far past his prime. Haru smiled at the thought of the entire clan looking up to him. Maybe some changes could be made.
"You might be surprised. Things might be different for you." He said optimistically. 

Chuckling at her last question, Haru patted Noctis's head. 
"Yes, it's a real dragon. A friend made him for me." He explained vaguely, not wanting to go into how the dragon came from an alternate dimension owned by Denkiteki.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:54 pm
Sephora watched as he petted the dragon.She moved slowly and moved her hand towards the dragon. “May I?” She asked before she touched him. The papers for Haru to look at were now next to him on the couch. Sephora smiled at Haru. “You will be a great clan leader, better than I could be. Wait….You are not fully a Hyuuga? I thought You were? “ Sephora asked him. Regardless she would make sure he was clan leader but she had no idea he was a half blood! Or was he? Maybe she just misunderstood what he was saying.
Are you half Kaguya like me? Or did you just get the DNA from someone?” She asked him curiously. Haru had her attention, as well as the Dragon, something about the Dragon she really liked it. She did recall in their  fight, that Haru used the kaguya bone bullets. The bone bullets were a signature. Maybe he was a half and Half like her. Maybe not, either way he is going to be head of the clan because he is the only one she sees fit to do it!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:03 pm
Haru nodded at Sephora, chuckling lightly.
"Be my guest." He invited, watching her pet Noctis, who stirred lightly, opening his eyes slowly and looking around.
"Who is touching me?" He asked suddenly, deadpan staring at her.
"A friend, Noctis. Go back to sleep." Haru reassured the beast, who simply shrugged and lay his head back down. Haru smiled at Sephora's words of praise, shifting uncomfortably in his seat as she inquired about his blood.

"Well... That's a bit of a tale." He said vaguely. "By birth I am a pure Hyuuga, but by blood I am, well... A little of everything. My blood is very potent." He said simply, gesturing in the direction of Sunagakure, many miles away. "I am blood brothers with a Kaguya whom I have not seen in quite some time, unfortunately. Leander Kaguya was his name." He explained. "As for the rest, well... It would take awhile to explain. I'm much more then just Kaguya-Hyuuga." He summarized.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:28 am
As she petted the Dragon, she noted how it felt like a lizard with it's scales, but at the same time, it made her think of other reptilian creatures! Kind of Crocodile and Alligator mix, her eyes widened as he spoke and when he looked at her, she noticed how his eyes were very different looking. Dragons were very unique, that's for sure! "It talked to me! I didn't know dragons could speak!" She said as he began to talk about his bloodlines. Haru was definitely powerful, even she knew that. Despite his mix of other bloodlines, he for sure was the perfect one to be head of the Hyuugas. At least their clan would be safe under him.
"After speaking with you, I know you are the one to be head of the Hyuugas, and I want you to know I highly respect you, and as a half breed I hope you will be accepting of me as a member of the clan." Sephora said as she took a deep breathe. After all, you have to remember she was not fond of the clan for various reasons and one of them being that most of their clan, looked down upon halfbreeds. She was sure Haru would accept her as a member, but she had to be completely honest with her feelings.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:32 pm
Haru chuckled at the girl's reaction to Noctis speaking. It was pretty justified, as it was natural to assume the creature simply didn't speak. Noctis hardly ever did anything besides sleep, anyways.
"Yeah, he talks. Sometimes too much." Haru said wryly, causing his companion to huff small smoke rings in annoyance. "Mostly though, he's not that bad." He added apologetically. The dragon rested back down on the ground, still pretty annoyed with Haru. 

Haru listened to Sephora give him her blessing, so to speak, and nodded, smiling wide.
"It's a great honor. I'm proud to represent the family. And I think you'll find things might just loosen up for half bloods like yourself. It's time the Hyuuga became more accepting. We can't keep living to preserve purity of the bloodline, or we'll die out." He said.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum