Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

A meeting with Haru (P/IO/Flashback) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting with Haru (P/IO/Flashback)

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:29 am
"I look forward to the changes Haru, and I have a feeling with you as head of the clan, you will make all the right choices. I have an odd request though. Any way I can get you to NOT remove me from the clan? I am missing nin status, but I plan on having it removed as soon as I can find a village to settle into. I am moving because my father is no longer around and I am trying to find a new home. But, I have a history as you know." Maybe this trip will be her final one before finding a village to settle into. She wasn't to sure how Haru would feel about this but maybe he would show SOME  sympathy towards her. Even though she was not fond of the clan, if Haru made changes then she certainly would take pride in her name again, hopefully when she found her twin he would feel the same way.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A meeting with Haru (P/IO/Flashback) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting with Haru (P/IO/Flashback)

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:06 pm
Haru raised an eyebrow. Did Sephora truly believe he would remove her from the clan because of her status? As he remembered it, the previous head of the clan was also a missing-ninja, though he did very little to actually govern the clan during his time. He didn't bother much in the politics of it, but from what he knew, the elders were in disarray. 

In the future, Haru would not be as forgiving as he would now. He did not know it, but within a year's time, he'd be a different man. One might say a crueler man. But luckily for Sephora, that time had not yet come. He was still young and naive, and Sephora was family.

"I had no intentions to have you removed from the clan. You're family, and you always have been. You can't just erase that."
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:13 am
Sephora smiled at Haru and leaned in to hug him! That was the nicest thing any of her clan members had ever said to her since as far back as she could remember! Well, besides Samuru. That was a different story altogether.

I never hugged you, no one can know. Got to keep my tough badass demeanor!” She said as she looked at her bandaged shoulder which could easily be seen when she leaned in to hug him. “You never saw that either!” She said turning a slight scarlet red. To take her mind off of what just happened after she hugged him, she leaned over to pet Noctis again. “Anything you want to know or ask me before I leave?” She said as she stopped petting the scaly animal who was probably quite annoyed by now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum