Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

their First encounter (P;NK;Prim/Nightshade ONLY) Empty their First encounter (P;NK;Prim/Nightshade ONLY)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:56 pm
Nightshade patiently awaited Primroses arrival. She had sent her a message to meet her at this very spot. It had been a while since she had seen her old friend and considering Nightshade wanted a good spar before her trip, why night Primrose. The girl had grown up a lot and matured. One thing was certain the girl named primrose had a hell of a temper, so this would be fun. The two of them on the border of thee fir nation and sky nation. "This will be fun." Nightshade smirked.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

their First encounter (P;NK;Prim/Nightshade ONLY) Empty Re: their First encounter (P;NK;Prim/Nightshade ONLY)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:02 am
[Topic void, Remember where you are at the moment, under Azaiyo's surveillance in Sunagakure.]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

their First encounter (P;NK;Prim/Nightshade ONLY) Empty Re: their First encounter (P;NK;Prim/Nightshade ONLY)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:03 am
(( I know but I am leaving Tuesday, this is the last chance I get to rp with my sis, she is taking over Nightshade for a month then I come back))
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:09 am
[Topic void, Remember where you are at the moment, under Azaiyo's surveillance in Sunagakure.]
Azaiyo, do not overstep your bounds, you are not staff.
This topic has my approval to be preformed, if you have a problem you go through staff, you have NO authority to void a topic.

Nightshade wanted a good spar before her trip
Due to this, it is a flashback topic before you find her, so this topic will continue.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:20 am
Prim had received a letter from an anonymous person. They said they needed to see her and that it was urgent concerning matters of a close friend of hers. She arrived near the spot that they were supposed to meet. She looked around the area. "Okay, I am here, where are you and what did you want to meet me for?" Prim asked looking around the area again. The sun was setting and she wanted to get this over with and head back home as soon as she could.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:21 am
"Up here Primrose." Nightshade said standing up and looking down at Prim. "It took you long enough to get here." Nightshade added jumping down. "How long has it been since we have seen each other, a few weeks now? You just left and never came back. So I am here to make you an offer. I will spare your life today if you come back and stay with us." Night shade said as she walked up to Primrose. Of course she wouldn't kill Prim but she will threaten her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:51 am
Prim watched as Nightshade exited the tree. She sighed and shook her head. Why must Nightshade bring up the past. Primmy was never a missing nin, and she had made some friends she shouldn't have made that were. As Prim had mentioned before, it was only to help save Kochou Uzumaki. "Nightshade, as I have mentioned before I am not interested in being a missing nin, I never have been. I was your friend before you ever became one and that is how I will always remember you. As for you threatening to kill me, I'd like to see you try. You aren't even worth my time anymore, I am leaving." Prim said turning away and shaking her head. There was a song that made her think of what Nightshade was like before the missing nin.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:55 pm
Nightshade growled a low growl. The way they were positioned, Nightshade was on the border of the Sky Nation and Prim was still on the border of the Fire Nation. "Rumor has it Miss Uchiha, that people die that come near you. Megami died when she came to find you. I know you are not the killer, all these years I have known you, you wouldn't hurt a fly. So it leads to me believe that either you grew a spine or someone is protecting you. Should I test the waters and jump the border? Or would you leave your comfort zone and step over to my side?" Nightshade asked holding a rock in her hand, tossing it up and down. Things were about to get interesting.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 pm
Prim stopped in her tracks. It was starting to get dark out and the horizon towards the leaf village had clouds hanging over it. Rain was a bad sign for Prim usually. It had rained the night she almost died in the woods, and the night Megami died. She sighed deeply as she listened to Nightshades words. "You are right, people who try to hurt me die. But its because I can protect myself, I didn't kill them purposely, it was an act of self defense. Go ahead step over the border Nightshade, you know people who trespass are usually killed." Prim said turning back around to face her. The first crack of thunder echoed through the night.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:11 pm
The area along the borders they were in had pieces of metal and various items that could be used as weapons. This is because so many missing nin had been out here and had dropped or left things they felt were of no use. Listening to Prim try to explain things and sound tough was beginning to make Nightshade bored. Time for some action. The rocks she was holding and playing with gave her an idea. As though it was a twist of fate, as Nightshade aimed thee rocks and launched them at Prim, the first crack of thunder roared across the blackening sky.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum