Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

their First encounter (P;NK;Prim/Nightshade ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: their First encounter (P;NK;Prim/Nightshade ONLY)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:21 pm
"What the hell?" Prim said as she moved her arms to block the rocks from hitting her face. She had to move quick to block the rocks. "You really want to piss me off don't you!" Prim said moving quick to pick up a small jagged piece of metal under her foot and moving to aim it Nightshade. " Keep messing with me I will take you down!" prim said as a flash of lightning lit up the soon to be stormy sky!
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

their First encounter (P;NK;Prim/Nightshade ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: their First encounter (P;NK;Prim/Nightshade ONLY)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:25 pm
Nightshade saw the quick movement of Prims hand and then saw Prim pick up something up and as the lightning flashed she saw the reflection of something coming at her. Nightshade moved to dodge, but she didn't move quick enough and she the metal piece lodged in her arm. She gritted her teeth but did not utter a sound despite the painful stinging sensation in her arm. Not even threatening Prim, Nightshade ran towards her attempting to punch her in the chest.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 pm
Nightshade was a little faster than she was when they younger, so Prim had to attempt to move quicker than Nightshade. Dodging the attack she attempted to put her arm around Nightshades waist and slide one foot behind her. If the move was successful then nightshade would fall backwards onto the ground.

(Did you get the idea. That was a move I had to learn in one of those selfdefense classes, it was the one we were talking about earlier.)
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:27 pm
The darkened sky began to let loose the rain it with held as Prim dodged her attack. The big surprise was the counter attack Prim used. Where did she learn that? Nightshade began to wonder. Prim was so scared of hurting people or getting hurt. She was the total opposite of Nightshade! Nightshade would fight to defend herself and not think twice. Prims counter attack worked and Nightshade went down. But nightshade found a rusty knife with a broken hilt on the ground and attempted to stab it into Prims right shin.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:15 pm
(Oh fine! You can stab me, cause I am nice. Really I don't think I would have seen it.)

For the split second that Nightshade hit the ground Primrose turned away to look up at the sky. Suddenly a sharp pain hit her shin and began to move upwards. She remembered something she was once taught, never turn away from your enemy. She stumbled backwards looking down at her injury and then at nightshade who appeared to be uninjured from the fall. "It will take a lot more than that to get me down." Prim said feeling the warm blood mixing with the cold rain.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 pm
Nightshade stood up after she stabbed Primrose in the shin. "I have to admit you have gotten better Primrose! But I will still win this battle!" Nightshade was aiming a kick at Primroses already injured leg! Figuring it would completely make her leg useless, and she would be easier to take down! Apparently Prim had some training and had become a better fighter!
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 am
As another flash of lightning lit up the sky the rain began to pour down harder than before. Nightshade was coming right for her again, and with a very quick movement she did the clone jutsu to attempt to confuse her, then she would attempt to attack her by kicking her in the stomach with her good leg. Prim didn't use to be a very good fighter, but she had Navi to thank for training her and Viper and Echo for not giving up on her. Prim was becoming drenched with rain. Her long black hair now clinging to her body as well as her wet clothes. You could see her thin yet muscular frame. "I would say the winner of th battle would be me." Primrose said smirking.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:02 am
Nightshades eyes were getting blurry from the rain. "What the fuck?" She said looking at three of Prim and they were all coming at her.The middle Prims leg collided with Nightshades stomach knocking her back down yet again! The hit was powerful enough to make Nightshade actually spit up blood. "Damn you fucking bitch!" She yelled grabbing wat looked like a rusty piece of pipe and ran towards Prim as quickly as she could. Attempting to stab her in the chest with the pipe.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:52 am
Primrose saw the girl and moved to dodge only to get stabbed in the shoulder and screamed as the pipe pierced her body. She made a fist and moved to punch Nightshade in the face with the other hand. "Shit!" She said looking at the wound in her shoulder. The burning numb pain in her leg hurt as bad as her shoulder now was. She fell back on the ground trying to get the pipe out of her shoulder. As much pain as she was in she knew she had to continue the fight, she was determined to win.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 pm
Primrose was successfully stabbed, but the counterattack of a punch knocked Nightshade down and dazed for a second. Nightshade was so dazed the only thing she could do was look at Primrose and watch her pull the pipe from her body. She snapped out of it and stood up. Primrose was down so now she had to knock her out, she ran towards her aiming to kick her in the face. She knew both of them were beginning to wear down and with the rain it was becoming difficult to fight! This had to end now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum