Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel)

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:40 am
"I haven't killed him yet, but if you don't tell me who this "he" is then I will."

Good for you, Ayama, Vretyel thought, that is just like what you would do. Vretyel layed there in his sorrow, helpless, but realized something important.

His life was not a total waste, not yet. He realized that if Ayama kept stalling him Vretyel may be able to get the strength to get out of these vines, get to his gloves, shock the boy so that he could escape. No, Vretyel thought, he and Ayama. Something was driving him bigger than himself, was it his desire to live? His persuit of life? Ayama? No, it was his fight for Justice. Vretyel realized at this moment that even though he was was not worthy of Justice, maybe, just maybe, others would be worthy. Vretyel did not know what to think, did he believe in Justice or not, what was going on, all of this Vretyel did not know and he didn't care, he just did not want to die here, not today.

All he had to do was get his strength back to get out of these vines....
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel)

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:02 am
She cringed in an attempt to dodge his returning fire but her body was unable to move and the glob splattered on her cheek. Hissing with a dark fury she frantically scrubbed her face against the cave floor, headless of both dirt and the small scratches she was picking up. She was past caring, she was frantic.

Then his hand came down on her stomach. She refused to scream, to cry out. But a horrible gagging sound escaped her as she hacked up a spray of red. She coughed again, another spurt of red dusting her lips and some of the fury left her face. As she was still reeling from the shock of the blow he grabbed her around her throat. She blinked to clear her vision, eyeing the raised hand nervously.

"I haven't killed him yet, but if you don't tell me who this "he" is then I will."

Her face went utterly white, rivaling the pale shade of silver of her hair. Her eyes widened in shock at the threat. Did he know? Could he sense Hisoka like Navi had?

Navi.

The thought brought her to the red haired leaf ninja. Their last encounter, she was sure she felt the stirrings of feelings for him. Maybe even love. But, now she was going to die here. She would never see him again, never be able to explore those feelings. She would never be able to make him smile again.

Sadness clutched her and the fight faded from her eyes. She couldn’t lose Hisoka, if she was going to die she wanted him with her. Maybe if she told him he would let her go. It was a cowards move, that she knew, but she didn’t want to die here. Not when she had so much to live for.

“Hisoka,” she whispered, her eyes dropping, “His name is Hisoka, he’s.” she paused, “He’s my partner, like a guide. He’s a part of me.” her voice sounded defeated, lost, broken and frightened.

But she wasn’t down for the count yet. She pushed all her chakra against the bond, trying to reengage the flow. If she could do that, then Hisoka could help, he could rescue her and Vretyel. She would be damned if Navi lost another person to a Hyuuga. She would not die here.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:32 pm
“Hisoka,” she whispered, her eyes dropping, “His name is Hisoka, he’s.” she paused, “He’s my partner, like a guide. He’s a part of me.” her voice sounded defeated, lost, broken and frightened.

A guide that's a part of her huh?

Sayomi grunted and lowered his palm, the girl was telling the truth about whatever it was, but it seemed to be some sort of mental connection to a spirit he couldn't see. It most likely lived in her mind and conversed with her mentally, but it seemed that Sayomi had just terminated the connection so there was little need to worry.

Then the girl seemed to be concentrating her chakra, pressing a large amount of power to the strange receiver node in her brain. For a couple moments it seemed like the chakra node flipped itself back on, which meant that Sayomi hadn't actually terminated it with his first attack. Studies would need to be done on that receiver node later, information on what exactly she was conversing with could be valuable to his cause. Sayomi slapped the chakra point on her forehead lightly again, causing the receiver node to get disrupted again and blink off. He had not destroyed the node, but he had disrupted any communication that would take place between the spirit and the girl.

Sayomi would return to her later, for now, the boy had been left relatively unattended, so he returned to his studies on him. Kneeling next to him, it seemed like he was struggling against the vines. Fortunately he was not at full strength, or they could have been in danger of breaking. Sayomi rose his palm and tapped several points along the boy's legs and arms, rendering his chakra unstable, muscles numb and body nearly incapable of moving.

This particular subject had an interesting affinity and ability to channel lightning chakra into several pieces of equipment and apparel. The girl seemed to have the same ability, but this boy had clearly done it much more and possibly even used it as a primary style in battle. Sayomi looked closely as he studied the similar chakra flow that the boy had in comparison, poking away at points on his neck and studying their effects closely.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:43 pm
Vretyel was stunned, the pain was unbearable, all the points being hit in quick secession on his legs and arms. The pain of 1 thousands failures, Vretyel thought. HE could not understand what he had done to deserve this, only knowing that he had failed. He realized that even if he tried all he had to do was come over here and use his hands to disrupt his chakra again. Vretyel was defenseless against the actions of his captor.

As he was being used as subject he turned his head over to Ayama, the girl had started to fade into unconsicousness again, but not before she uttered a few words about a partner, a guide, Hisoka. Hisoka was inside of Ayama, but how. That is just not possible, how could this be possible. Vretyel was going to die not knowing this secret if he didn't do something. He tried so hard to concentrate his chakra to his hands, all of his lightning chakra to his hands, if he could even stun this boy, even for a minute, it could be the chance that they needed to get out of here.

Chakra, Chraka, Chraka! Vretyel thought in his mind, he needed charka now, using all of his mental powers to drive the chakra to his hands he was going to focus it. He had to focus, it was the only way...
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:16 pm
For a breif moment she broke through. For a split second she felt Hisoka's warm presence, felt his own panic and worry. Felt his fury at the Hyuuga.

"Ayama!" he yowled at her, hope and relief in is voice, "i'm ok i just can't-" but the thought cut of with another needle shard of pain to her forehead. She shrieked in frustration, wiggling her head in an attempt futile escape attempt before allowing it go slack and resting it on the ground. A modicum of relief filled her and she closed her eyes, a small smile on her face.

Hisoka was still alive. Unable to speak with her, but alive none the less.

Then the Hyuuga moved over towards Vretyel. His presence not longer hanging over her, her eyes snapped open. She twisted her head trying to see what he was doing. She snarled again, a low feral sound as he poked and prodded her teammate, inducing a pain and panic filled expression in the boy.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE," she yowled waving her head around. Vretyel was her teammate and despite herself she felt some loyalty to him. She didn't want to see him hurt. The strange feeling of comradery was new to her, it went beyond the feeling of debt she had towards her village.

Also Vretyel was stronger, if she could distract the Hyuuga for long enough he would be able to break out of the vines and free them both. It was worth a shot.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:31 pm
Sayomi was tired, he had learned a lot today but he needed to rest, even if just briefly. Despite his desperate ability to keep himself awake his eyes kept blinking closed on him. Sayomi needed to stop his work here before continuing.

Sayomi slammed his palm into the boy's ribcage first, effectively shutting down what was left of his chakra network and numbing his entire body. It would be unlikely that he could move at all for quite some time. With that Sayomi blinked heavily, feeling his own body go numb from drowsiness.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE," she yowled waving her head around. Vretyel was her teammate and despite herself she felt some loyalty to him. She didn't want to see him hurt. The strange feeling of comradery was new to her, it went beyond the feeling of debt she had towards her village.

The girl woke him up with her voice before he drifted off though, giving him the strength to realize he should probably incapacitate her first. Sayomi crawled over to the girl and rose his hand, before slamming it down on her rip cage with a burst of chakra. Her chakra network would similarly be rendered completely useless and disabled, as well as a numbing effect that would engulf her entire body.

With both subjects successfully subdued for the time, Sayomi walked over to the other side of the cave wall and leaned against it. With a deep breath he slid down the side of the wall until he was in a sitting position with his legs out. His eyelids grew heavy and for a brief time he would fall asleep. The experiment procedure could continue again soon.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm
'Ayama, you have to go, when he wakes up, I'll make sure to distract him, you get away, use that Hisoka if you have to, but just get out of here, don't worry about me. I think that I use up all of my strength when he gets up I can get out of these vines and grab him long enough for you to escape. Don't Question me, I am not worthy of being saved."

Even whispering to Ayama was difficult to do at this point, his body felt as though it was now a glob of nothing.

Vretyel saw the boy completely exasperated from all of his work, even if he experimenting he was still using up chakra, and he probably did not know how to control it effectively, he figured that he would be out for as long as Ayamas and Vretyel's bodies were numbed, so now it was just going to be a waiting game now, If Vretyel could get his strength back quickly, he would be able to distract him long enough so ayama could get out of there.

But now it was a waiting game, if Vretyel would regain his strength before The boy regained Consciousness, all he could do now was rest, focus, and concentrate on getting Ayama out of here.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 pm
'Ayama, you have to go, when he wakes up, I'll make sure to distract
him, you get away, use that Hisoka if you have to, but just get out of
here, don't worry about me. I think that I use up all of my strength
when he gets up I can get out of these vines and grab him long enough
for you to escape. Don't Question me, I am not worthy of being saved."

"Bullshit," she hissed back, shocked he would ask that of her, " I'm not leaving you, you're my teammate. I won't leave you no matter what bullshit excuses you come up with about 'not being worthy'. You're worthy to me damnit."

She couldn't really move any part of her body, and her words had a slight drawl to them. A hesitancy in the syllables that made her sound a little drunk. But she twisted her head just enough to eye the sleeping form of the Hyuuga. She strained her ears and her nose to try and get a sense of where she was. Breathing in deeply she realized she could still smell the dry dustiness of the desert, a sure sign that they weren't too far off from the border. If they could escape it would be best to head to Suna. Vretyel may have been a leaf nin but considering the circumstances she would bet her village would let it slide. At least she hoped they would.

"Alright listen," she turned her gaze back to Vretyel, "If I can gain enough chakra I can summon Hisoka. He can free us and distract the Hyuuga. We arent too far off from the border, so it would be best if we made a dash for Suna, its closer and a quicker run. You can forget about cover, those eyes of his would be able to see us in the trees no problem. We have to wait though, my system is ten kinds of fucked up right now." she hissed, frustration evident in her tone in the last sentence. She could feel very little of her chakra right now and her body was so numb it was hard to know the extent of her injuries.

Although it was obvious they were pretty serious, as she turned her head away and coughed, a glob of blood splattering on the floor. She glared at the offending dark spot before closing her eyes and focusing what little chakra she had on fixing her bond. She could ignore her injuries for now, getting in contact with Hisoka and escaping was her main priority now.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:19 pm
Sayomi watched the world twist and turn around him in his dream like state. Through his eyes he could see the villages, forcing innocent people to join them and work to create a powerful war machine. Each village was a monster in its own right, desperately clinging to military power and willing to going to any extent if it meant achieving more. In his dream the villages had all reached their peak of military power, each faction was hostile towards the other and all were armed with tailed beasts.

What progressed was absolute chaos, the world was burnt to ash as the villages erupted into a war so great that innocents and ninja alike were slaughtered by the thousands. Horrible tailed demons slaughtered everything in their wake, and powerful Kage used jutsu so powerful that the terrain itself would begin to split apart as the world crumbled. The entire land would become a wasteland, endlessly stretching as Sayomi viewed the future through this nightmare.

The world was teetering at the brink of destruction, threatening to descend into unstoppable warfare that would mark the beginning of the apocalypse. Sayomi was the hero that would stop this madness, and pull the world back from falling into darkness. The war machines of each village would need to be crushed, and the Kages who would cling to military power would need to be executed. Every tailed beast would need to be sealed away permanently or killed, removing the demons that would split apart the world from existence. Everyone who disagreed with this essential belief would be a traitor, and would be immediately destroyed. Sayomi was a healer and a savior, he would wipe away the scum and villainy from the wound of his world, and sew it together under a single banner that declared peace.

These goals would need to be reached by any means necessary. If Sayomi hoped to save this world, sacrifices would need to be made, and his quest would be fulfilled at any cost.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:30 pm
"Bullshit," she hissed back, shocked he would ask that of her, " I'm not leaving you, you're my teammate. I won't leave you no matter what bullshit excuses you come up with about 'not being worthy'. You're worthy to me damnit.

"Alright listen," she turned her gaze back to Vretyel, "If I can gain enough chakra I can summon Hisoka. He can free us and distract the Hyuuga. We arent too far off from the border, so it would be best if we made a dash for Suna, its closer and a quicker run. You can forget about cover, those eyes of his would be able to see us in the trees no problem. We have to wait though, my system is ten kinds of fucked up right now." she hissed, frustration evident in her tone in the last sentence. She could feel very little of her chakra right now and her body was so numb it was hard to know the extent of her injuries.

"Right, like that is going to happen now, I must do I want I can to regain the justice that I have lost for myself, and there is no way your "Hisoka" can do anything now."

Vretyel was taken back, he did not believe such lies, a worthy person would not allow himself to be caught by such a young kind of scum. Ayama could be the one to save us both? She would be the one to get us out of this mess? How was this possible with Hisoka? With Hisoka, her partner, what could this, whatever, do anything to stop this boy from destroying us both, there is nothing, in Vretyels mind that they could do.

With that Vretyel went back into his trance, he needed to sleep to regain his strength to get out of these vines, to him, Ayama was nothing. If she even had this Hisoka why has she never used it, all she is doing, in Vretyels mind, was making him cling to the hope that she could get both of them out of there, a useless gesture. The only thing that would save them both now was divine intervention, and the only way to save Ayama would be to destroy himself. He spent his time trying to get his strength back, contemplating his pathetic life after death.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum