Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 11:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 11:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 10:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 9:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 9:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 8:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 8:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 8:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 7:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel)

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:48 am
"I die for Konoha, and I live for AYAMA!" Vretyel
began to use all the force in his body, chakra, strength, even if he
had to pull every muscle in his body he was going to get out these
vines.

Sayomi was a little startled that the boy had made such an outburst. He looked at him with a glazed look in his eyes and a single eyebrow raised, that was not the answer he was expecting.

"What, are you two in love or something?"

Then Sayomi noticed what he was doing.

Seeing that the boy was struggling and starting to make the vines deteriorate Sayomi was already upon him. In a flash he slammed his knee down onto the boy's neck, choking him. With another quick movement, Sayomi slammed his fingers into his chest until he was out of chakra again, re-numbing his entire body. He would forgive that indisgression this time, besides, Sayomi would probably kill them soon anyway, unless...

"If you have lost your purpose then I can offer you one that will provide meaning for your life."

Sayomi spoke plainly, but with sincerity in his voice. He no doubt came off as completely psychotic to the average listener, but something about his demeanor would come off as an honest proposal. He was cold and logical, but his voice would show that he had an incredible level of intelligence and a master plan to go with his conviction.

"I can offer you a worthy path to follow, one that would help to instill true peace in this world."

Sayomi was nothing if not darkly charismatic and manipulative. His dream was ambitious, but he truly believed it was for a greater good. These two Genin hadn't realized his plan yet, but perhaps if they kept open minds...
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel)

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:58 am
"If you have lost your purpose then I can offer you one that will provide meaning for your life."

Sayomi spoke plainly, but with sincerity in his voice. He no doubt came off as completely psychotic to the average listener, but something about his demeanor would come off as an honest proposal. He was cold and logical, but his voice would show that he had an incredible level of intelligence and a master plan to go with his conviction.

"I can offer you a worthy path to follow, one that would help to instill true peace in this world."

'Never' there was nothing more that Vretyel could do, all he could do would be to give Ayama time recover her chakra, mabye they could get out of this if he just distracted The boy long enough.

He spat in the boys face.
"You best torture me now, all the pain is now is reassurance that I fight for Ayama, and nothing that you do will stop my con....!"

HE was out of breath, the choking was sending him into a state of unconsciousness, he was fighting it for as long as he could, but if Vretyel couldn't get his knee off of him, he would be strangled to death. He rolled around, trying to break free of his vines even as his chakra was being drained.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:19 am
"Vretyel!" she yelped, worry in her tone. She turned her gaze to Sayomi, murder in her eyes. Vretyel's announcement that he would fight for her had shocked her. But if he was willing to be so loyal she would return the gesture. They were not lovers, but he was her teammate. He was her comrade whom she trusted to watch her back. She was also trusting him not to blab when she used Hisoka.

Sayomi
spoke plainly, but with sincerity in his voice. He no doubt came off as
completely psychotic to the average listener, but something about his
demeanor would come off as an honest proposal. He was cold and logical,
but his voice would show that he had an incredible level of intelligence
and a master plan to go with his conviction.

Unlike Vretyel, she did not immediately react negatively to the Hyuuga's proposition. As her chakra levels grew and restored her mental capacities she found herself thinking clearer. Her earlier panic was fading and now she was focused and determined to escape.

But she was also reasoning and putting things together. The Hyuuga was a cold hearted bastard, that much was clear. Her hatred of him was not entirely misplaced. But she couldn't help but wonder what had made a child flee from his village at such a tender age. Could he have been banished from the Hyuuga because he did not share their views?

"What do you mean, "instill peace"?" she asked, genuinely curious. At the same time there was a small amount of give in the blockage in the bond.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:36 am
"What do you mean, "instill peace"?" she asked, genuinely curious. At the same time there was a small amount of give in the blockage in the bond.

A spark of curiosity? Perfect.

"Our world is under threat of constant warfare between the village war machines. They muster jutsu and tailed demons meant to destroy each other, regardless of the innocent people who stand in their way. I propose the creation of an organization, a group of comrades to hunt down these Bjuu and dismantle the oppression that these war machines use."

Sayomi was shocked to hear the words come out of his mouth. It all flowed so smoothly, so easily. Maybe he could handle socializing just a little bit. Each word he spoke he said plainly and sincerely, like he was offering a path of hope to help save a dying world. It was all so eloquent and charasmatic, Sayomi couldn't help but smile a little bit.

"I cannot lie to you and say I understand what you mean by "loved ones" or whatever you hold "dear". However, the path I offer you will be to save innocent lives and prevent our world from facing an impending apocalypse of all out war. If you truly want to look out for those you care about, then you will at least consider my offer."

There was a convincing sincerity in Sayomi's voice as he spoke. He wanted nothing more then peace and justice in this world, and was determined to get it. However, there was an almost fearful level of conviction in his demeanor, conveying that no sacrifice was too great for what it took to further his campaign.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 am
"I cannot lie to you and say I understand what you mean by "loved ones" or whatever you hold "dear". However, the path I offer you will be to save innocent lives and prevent our world from facing an impending apocalypse of all out war. If you truly want to look out for those you care about, then you will at least consider my offer."

As Vretyel was sitting there in his pain from the boy, he regained lucidity when the boy uttered those words...

"No, you do not understand" Vretyel was barely whispering these words when he spoke them to the boy. "No, I would have believed you before you took me into this cave, and tortured me, for what? Is this part of your plan for peace, to hunt and experiment of ninja until they bend to their will, you expect to lead a group into the path of peace through the destruction of everything. You do not seek peace, you seek order. You seek an order, attempting to give justice to youself and others, but you want to know something? You will never be worthy of Justice, You will never be worthy of your order.

"In this world we are all just clouds following our own path through the sky. No matter how much you try to change that, the sky will not change, your world will not change. Just like every cloud has the chance to dissolve into nothingness each cloud has the power to make lightning, to make a thunderstorm. You want to make a world where there are no thunderstorms and there are no dissolving clouds, but that just will not happen."

"Even if you do succeed in destroying it all, the tailed beasts, the Kages, all the nations, you will never have peace. There will always be war, there will always be a thunderstorm in the sky. Although our destiny is not set in stone, like the wind pulls clouds in different directions in different paths, the result is always the same."

Vretyel looked up at the damp ceiling of the cave, with a small grin.

"You will begin a cloud on the east, and end a cloud on the west, even if do destroy it all, there will always be another thunderstorm coming in as you pass. You are nothing, just a cloud with the winds of motivation leading you to path of nothingness."
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 am
For a moment she was caught up in his words. He spoke with such charisma such honesty that she could feel his words imprinting on her brain, his vision of a peaceful world spanning across her gaze. Her fierce and suspicious expression faded to one of rapture as she listened and contemplated. His ideas made sense, his words struck to her core. She could feel support, could feel her head aching to nod in agreement.

He was right wasn't he? The villages were war machines, the ninja cruel. Wasn't that what father had always said? Temptation rose within her, the desire to leap up and declare her allegiance. To agree.

But then Vretyel's words broke through her revere, pointing out the things the charismatic young ninja had done. The cruel tactics he had used that soiled his sunny image. She could here the undertone of fanaticism, the complete dedication. This Hyuuga would go to any lengths to reach his dream. Kill anyone, destroy anything. Including the villages.

She chewed on her lip, indecision painting her face and splitting her mind. What could she do? What should she choose? Peace sounded so wonderful, and would the great loss of life be too high a price for eternal stability?

But then a memory was dug from her mind and pushed forward. The blockage had eased somewhat and Hisoka was struggling through. He wanted her to remember something. She enveloped herself in the memory and watched it play out. Then sighed heavily and looked up at the Hyuuga.

"Vretyel is right, eternal peace, perfection is impossible," she growled, "my father once told me that our world is full of ups and downs, without the brightness of day we would never see the shadow of night. Without the cruelty of the wicked we wouldn't be able to see the good in the kind-hearted. Without war we would never understand the gift of peace. Your world would stagnate and die in its 'peace'" she said her voice cool and flat.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:05 am
"Even if you do succeed in destroying it all, the tailed beasts, the Kages, all the nations, you will never have peace. There will always be war, there will always be a thunderstorm in the sky. Although our destiny is not set in stone, like the wind pulls clouds in different directions in different paths, the result is always the same."

"You will begin a cloud on the east, and end a cloud on the west, even if do destroy it all, there will always be another thunderstorm coming in as you pass. You are nothing, just a cloud with the winds of motivation leading you to path of nothingness.

Sayomi nodded and said nothing as he listened to Vretyel as he spoke. Waiting for both of them to speak their mind before he responded.

"Vretyel is right, eternal peace, perfection is impossible," she growled, "my father once told me that our world is full of ups and downs, without the brightness of day we would never see the shadow of night. Without the cruelty of the wicked we wouldn't be able to see the good in the kind-hearted. Without war we would never understand the gift of peace. Your world would stagnate and die in its 'peace'" she said her voice cool and flat.

Sayomi nodded slightly at both of them, acknowledging their viewpoints before speaking his own opinion. His charisma and intelligence would show through, as Sayomi was destined to be a natural leader with his dark charm and analytical ability.

"Unfortunately I conceded that you are correct, life will end for me as easily as a storm passing. We are all clouds then, destined to start from the east and disappear into nothing at the west. But you are wrong in assuming that this is a path of nothingness."

Sayomi continued with his explanation, using the boy's previous metaphor to explain himself.

"I cannot control the path you take, I am a simple cloud like you. However, I have chosen a path that I believe will create prosperity. I will rain down on the plants and ideals that need life, and I will let the vicious warmachines of this world wither away and perish. I can only hope that you will join me, and we can become a powerful cluster of clouds to rain justice down for what we believe in."

Having described his views using the boy's words, Sayomi turned to Ayama, keeping his voice gentle and convictions strong.

"Your father was wise then, as without the brightness of day we would indeed never see the ominous shadow of night. I do not offer to create a world without conflict, this would be impossible. War will always rage, and we only have the ability to control what we can. While a view of the ominous shadow is valuable, how far would you go before you realize it has overtaken you? The villages' gather military power and prepare for war as we speak. Before long there will be no "bright day" to compare ourselves to."

"I only offer a path of peace that would help to minimize the bloodshed before it plunges our world so far into darkness that there would no longer be any hope of saving it."

It was unrealistic to save the world from total violence, but he would at least attempt to stop the world from being lost in a fiery apocalypse of war.

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:17 am
Unfortunately there was no way that Vretyel was going to get to the boy, he was blind from the reality of the world.

"The least amount of Bloodshed? How does destroying everything mean the least amount of blood? You plan to take over the world by allowing everything that does not follow by your strict set of rules to die. But the world does not work by your rules, there will always be war, there will always be bloodshed, and you will be the one that starts it all. You will be the one that causes all this bloodshed. You are a tyrant, insignificant, and nothing more than another sick Hyuga.

You speak of fathers, if my father was wise then yours was the spawn of the foulest demon."

Vretyel chuckled at the boy, he thought he knew peace, he thought that he could play god, no, there is no way to play god. Vretyel realized that was just another delusional missing ninja.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:45 am
She was being lulled into a false sense of confidence, a stale trust. He wasn't lying but he wasn't all there either. His words were sugar sweet, full of promise and hope. Something he was sure to snatch away in a second.

"But to what end?" she whispered feeling drained, "The villages won't give up their power easily. So many lives would be lost. So many people killed. When would enough be enough? When would it cost too much?"

She was thinking of Navi again, she knew he would never abandon the leaf. Never betray them. He would die with the other leaf nin defending the villages power. That was something she could not allow. Her attempts to open the blockage faded, somewhat. This Hyuuga, would not just them them go. He was not stupid, he was brilliant. More of threat than she had originally thought. What was he willing to do, to achieve his goal.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:04 am
"You speak of fathers, if my father was wise then yours was the spawn of the foulest demon."

Sayomi had little hope of even interacting with the boy any more, he seemed ignorant to logic despite the clear noble purpose of his plan. Fine though, Sayomi would acknowledge his insult about his father.

"I'm afraid I cannot argue with that either. My father killed needlessly in cold blood and banished me from my clan because I disagreed with his actions. He was most certainly an unsavory character."

"But to what end?" she whispered feeling drained, "The villages won't give up their power easily. So many lives would be lost. So many people killed. When would enough be enough? When would it cost too much?"

While seemingly psychotic to some, he would become a hero and an icon to others. Sayomi's intelligent charm continued to shine through in every prophetic word he spoke.

"Our enemies are willing to go to any length to destroy us, they will not hold back their tailed beasts and they will not halt the use of their jutsu. If left unchecked, they will rip this world apart in a tide of unspeakable war."

Sayomi looked the girl directly in the eyes when he answered her question, letting his cool stare captivate her with his eloquent speech.

"I would make any sacrifice needed to fulfill our campaign for peace. There is no doubt that lives would be lost, and unforgivable sins will be committed. This is the price of those who are willing to become a hero and selflessly dishonor themselves for such a noble cause."

"If you are a noble and selfless hero for peace, willing to go to any length to protect those you love, then you will undoubtedly join me without hesitation. However, if you feel unsure, then perhaps you are unwilling to walk the hero's path."

His ideals were strong and his convictions stood as powerful pillars. If given loyal subordinates, Sayomi was destined to be a leader that would cause great change to the ninja world. Those who pledged loyalty to him would have to trust whether or not these changes were for a greater good, or a twisted evil...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum