Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK) Empty Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:22 pm
It was really early in the morning, and the sun was not even up yet. The sky was covered with quilt looking clouds that were filled with rain, and the smell of rain filled the air. As usual Prim was dressed in leather, her shirt was new after the last one was messed up by her previous training. She walked out to the training field hoping to see Vretyel, this was the second day since she had been out of the hospital. She had all her weapons on her in case she had some time to practice with them. Prim was just thankful that Vretyel still wanted to train her. Over the past two days a lot had changed for Prim mentally. She was feeling a little darker than usual mentally. But, she was not about to let the darkness mess with her training. Learning a new element was important to her.

word count: 152
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK) Empty Re: Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:45 am
Ayama wasn’t sure how she’d done it, usually a ninja of her caliber would be better with directions and finding things. But the entirety of the leaf made her nervous. Whenever she ran into ninja, or happened upon an impromptu spar she skulked away like a thief into the night. At one point a couple of teenage genin had snuck up on her as she was scanning the clothes displayed outside a shop. The leader had thrown his arm around her shoulders in an attempt at overly forward flirting and she had jumped like a scalded cat. Soon after she punched him in the face, but that had less to do with being twitchy and nervous and more to do with his terrible flirting and her relationship with Navi.

Either way she was so very lost. She’d left Navi’s house that morning determined to find the ninja weapons store and stock up on kunai and get some cleaner and a new wet-stone for her swords. Now she appeared to be near the training grounds, if the smell or freshly turned earth and scorched grass was anything to go by. Although it was hard to tell considering that this place, like every other in the village, was filled with tall trees and sickeningly green grass. Seriously, did people put fertilizer down or something? It was so green, she couldn’t even fathom how it staid this way! Only cacti were green where she came from .

“Maybe we should ask someone for directions,”
Hisoka muttered, her Nekoga was still relatively pissed at the turn of events that led her to the leaf. He was also frustrated by her seemingly bottomless trust for Navi, especially considering how new their relationship was.

“Who is there to ask?”
she questioned indignantly. The Nekoga simply told her to smell. Lifting her nose to the breeze she instantly caught the smell of another person. The distinct scent of metal, armor, and fire jutsu, a ninja most likely a fire element as well. Sighing heavily she turned and followed her acute nose towards the source. Soon enough she came upon a girl waiting in a field, her dark hair and eyes marking her to most likely be an Uchiha.

“Hey!” she called “Can I ask you for some directions to the Ninja supply store?” She must have sounded like an idiot but she brushed off her insecurity. She was through with being lost. In any case it was time she spoke to someone besides Navi or Hisoka. She didn’t want to be so alone this time around.

(( Italics means that the conversation is mental, i will not be using Hisoka at all during this topic because the bloodline hasn't been approved yet, I'll probably have him go to sleep next post to avoid confusion))
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK) Empty Re: Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 am
Vretyel was walking down the streets of Konoha on his way to the training grounds, Over the past two days Vretyel and his new monkey summon Konma were going over the tatics and abilites of all the monkeys that Vretye could summon, but also going over what he was going to be saying to Ayama when he saw her again for their up and coming missing via the fire nation team.

"So tell me..." Konma said as he was on Vretyel's head, "If you could bone this Ayama now, would you mind if I watched?"

"What!" Vretyel said, stunned at the question Konma just posed. "What are you saying."

"Oh that's right, your probably haven't even had an erection yet have you."

"Shut up, of course I have, you don't know that."

"Well then why don't you have a hard on for Ayama right now, isn't that her right in front of us?"

Was it really Ayama, was she wearing what Vretyel thought she was wearing? A leaf headband?!?!

"Oh there it is..."Konma said looking down.

Vretyel started to blush at Konma's comment....

I can't believe it. Vretyel thought, How is she in the leaf, you thought that the next time you would see her would be weeks from now. And she is running in towards Primrose, this is awesome! I can profess my love.....

"Eh it doesn't look really big, so either it won't preform or you are just not that into her." Konma said, effectively interrupting Vretyel while he was playing with his Monocle.

"Oh If you were not the son of the monkey king."

Vretyel and Konma followed Ayama to the training grounds and waited until she asked Prim something until he made his move, moving as fast as could to be standing next to Ayama a few seconds later.

"Ayama...hi....Ayama" Vretyel said as she blushed towards her. "I mean, you are a leaf ninja now?"

"Wow" Konma said as he was eyeing all of Ayama's physical features from her head to her toes. "From what this guy told me I thought you would be uglier..."

"SHUT UP KONMA!" Vretyel said..."No, I didn't... I really didn't...... its just the monkey!"

Vretyel was red now, not really caring at the moment about Prim, for obvious reasons, he had professed (basically) his love for Ayama a long time ago, in the cave, so this was a big deal for him.

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 am
Prim had turned around when the girl spoke to her. "Um, yeah I can show you one in the village...who are you? I have never seen you around before." Prim said staring at the strange girl. She was apparently a leaf ninja, she had the headband, and it was similar to the one Primrose wore as a belt. Primmy was not trusting but she didn’t view the girl as a threat. Prims eyes were now activated for the simple fact it was an automatic thing when people approached her, like a defense for her. “I’m Primrose.” Prim said looking at her figuring it would be best for her to at least introduce herself. It was apparent her last name was already known, she did have the traditional looks of the Uchiha clan, the raven locks and facial features and pale skin.
Out of nowhere Vretyel and his monkey pal appear. Prim thought it was cute how he seemed to trip over his words trying to talk to the girl. “Ayama I assume?” Prim smirked looking from the girl to Vretyel. “Would you like to join us training? I have a feeling my trainer would not mind. I personally would like to train with other people” Prim smirked mainly liking to watch her friend Vretyel trip over himself because of the girl. It was cute. Even though Prim looked up to Vretyel and respected him, the scene was sure to be a priceless one.

wordcount: 395
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 am
Vretyel’s sudden appearance had her jumping about a foot in the air and sideways. Whirling on him she bared her sharpened canines and growled. “Don’t DO that, she gasped trying to relax herself while Hisoka giggled in childish glee.

"Wow" Konma said as he was eyeing all of Ayama's physical features from her head to her toes. "From what this guy told me I thought you would be uglier..."

“ummm thanks… I think,” she said a little bit taken aback by the summons words and Vretyel’s flustered response to them. Hisoka was growling in the back of her mind, something about instant dislike for the fuzzy rat currently sitting on Vretyel’s shoulder. Deciding to wave it off she addressed both Ninja.

“Yes, I’m now a leaf ninja, I recently transferred from the sand,” this last part was directed mostly at the newly named Primrose whom she turned to fully now. “Yep as Vretyel said, I’m Ayama, Ayama Yukiko, nice you meet you miss Primrose.” her tone was friendly enough, although her face was mostly blank. The fact that the Uchiha had activated her Sharingan the instant Ayama had approached was enough to set her on edge around the dark girl.

“Would you like to join us training? I have a feeling my trainer would not mind. I personally would like to train with other people” Prim smirked mainly liking to watch her friend Vretyel trip over himself because of the girl.

She hummed in thought studying the Uchiha shrewdly. The girl made her tense with her distrust and there was something dark about her. Maybe it was just her instincts tripping again, but Ayama couldn’t quite put her finger on it. Shrugging it off she nodded nonchalantly.

“Sure I’d love to train with you guys,” she said flashing a quick smile in Vretyel’s direction before hiding her emotions again. What better way to make friends in the leaf than beating up some comrades eh? They were ninja after all.

“uhhg you arent gonna be using me in this fight so I’m just gonna take a nap,”
Hisoka grumbled throwing up his mental shields and blocking her out. She settled her hand on the ninjato she had strapped to her hip. She would draw her katana if she needed it.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:30 am
"Ayama, now that you are a leaf ninja, me and you should talk later, but right now, it is time to train."

Vretyel said this while grinning. Vretyel gave Primrose Vretyel's old equipment to borrow, his lighting gloves V.1 and Crimson V.2., he would expect them back at the end of this training session, but for now they would be good training tools for her.

"I have outfitted the gloves so that any chakra will make the gloves charge the staff, once you have the gloves figured out and the staff charged we will begin."

It would probably only take a few minutes for Prim to get the staff charged, it wouldn't be any sort of feat any more for her to charge the staff, Vretyel basically gave her the staff ready to go. During this time Vretyel indirectly told Konma that he should go up into a nearby tree, and watch the fight to give criticism later, if the tree was still there when the fight was over. When Prim had the staff ready Vretyel spoke again.

"Now, we all have lightning weapons. Ayama and Primrose, and I have seen both of you fight, you both have the potential to be at the same level as each other, and you are both Genin. So how about a brawl between Prim and Ayama, learn the fighting styles of eachother. To Start with, and if one of you clearly outclasses the other, then we will make things interesting. Prim you said you wanted to learn lightning, so here is your chance to actually do something and learn from Ayama, a lightning sword fighter, in a fight. I have given you my old staff and my gloves to use if you so desire in this fight, but those are all the tools that I am giving you. Ayama, this is your chance to get to know Primrose. I will be keeping an eye on both of you to make sure you don't kill each other, I don't need to get into any more trouble with the Hokage. So, begin."

Vretyel would charge his staff with lightning chakra, and would be watching every move that Ayama and Prim make, ready to step in by any means to make sure that the two genin don't kill each other.

[Prim you do not have to use the items that I gave you in the spar, but if you do I give you permission, and you gain their stats. http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t11502-crimson-bo-staff-v2, http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t11503-lightning-gloves]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:44 am
(ooc: I am confused, how do I gain the stats? sorry for asking but I want to do this right lol!)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:32 pm
[Well I gave you my old gloves, and my old staff to use.... That would mean that you get the stats of those items....if you use them. You can be like "Bitch I don't want these things" and throw them on the ground, but if you do, then you don't get those stats. I gave you the link to the tech of both items so you can see if you want to use them or not...

I assume that you will use the gloves, as they give stats just for wearing them, but if you don't want to use the staff, you don't get those stats.]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:44 pm
Prim took the lightning gloves and put them on and accepted the staff as well. “Well, Ayama, looks like you and I get to spar right after we meet. Good way to meet. “ Prim smirked looking at Ayama. She was a very pretty girl, but there was something different about her, Prim could not yet put her finger on the girl’s difference. Feeling the energy flow through her body Prim was ready to battle, this time, fighting someone felt very different to Prim than it use to feel. It was just a spar, but Prim for some reason didn’t want to hold back like she used to. She didn’t feel the feeling of not wanting to hurt someone anymore, it was like she didn’t care anymore. If they were hurt in a result of the spar, oh well, everyone learns. Prim said to herself. This was no time to argue about her personal self-conflictions! With her glowing red eyes Prim stared Ayama down. “I always let my new friends go first.” Prim said very emotionless, with the smirk still on her face. She was feeling very confident, and cocky. Something Prim never really showed before. Normally she would have a tiny feeling inside say, what the hell? This is not like you. But that voice, it suddenly shut up.

wordcount: 615
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:55 pm
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:44 pm

[Since Prim posted 48 hours ago it is not fair to keep her waiting, Ayama has skipped her turn.]

Vretyel watched as the two genin had just stood there. Prim looked up at the sky and waited while Ayama just stood there. She stood there looking at Primrose, jaw dropped in awe of the sheer genius and potential that Primrose possesses. She was probably also arguing with Hisoka inside her necklace. But who knows. Vretyel was getting bored, he took a Banana out of his sack and started to nibble on it, throwing one to Konma as well, otherwise he would probably fall asleep from boredom.

[Prim it is your post.]

[11/12/12 @ 5:25 P.M., edited the amount of time, 3 hours was ridiculous and lazy on my part.]

Last edited by Vretyel on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum