Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK - Page 4 Empty Re: Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:00 pm
Navi continued to teach her as the battle erupted, prepared to dodge all of her moves. "You see Sachiko, illusionary clones are just that, illusions. An experienced ninja can tell which one of you is real because your illusion doesn't cast a shadow or flatten the grass you walk on. Only you do that." Navi said that while the clone's punch passed straight through his face, the illusion barely fazing him as the harmless clone dissipated. Navi caught Sachiko's fist when she hurled it at him. Perfect, she's utilized what I taught her already in combat.

"These are real clones, not just illusions," Navi said holding Sachiko's clenched fist in one hand and making a handsign with another. A flock of crows flew down around them and slowly merged together to form a real clone of him. Navi let go of her fist as his clone began to approach her. Now how are you going to deal with this, I wonder?

Spoiler:
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK - Page 4 Empty Re: Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 pm
Sachiko's eyes widened as her Sensei explained to her that illusionary clones were merely illusions, cursing her foolishness at believing that that particular clone could punch her teacher.

Frowning when he caught her punch, the small girl carefully observed the serious of hand signs he made with one of his hands, before her eyes widened in momentary awe as a flock of crows formed another illusion. Unfortunately, however, the young girl was unable to perform the necessary hand- signs for the technique due to how quickly he completed them.

Suddenly, the young girl had an idea and grinned maniacally, slightly chuckling evilly before focusing on her chakra, forming the necessary hand signs to the transformation jutsu, a picture of her sensei in her mind's eye.

Once she transformed into an exact replica of her sensei. She then quickly completed the hand- signs to the illusionary clone jutsu, a picture of her teacher in her mind's eye while focusing on the flow of her chakra (which was a bit difficult) another replica of her sensei appeared. Now there were what appeared to be four Navi's in total.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:33 pm
Smart girl Navi thought to himself. There were four people on the field that looked like Navi. One he could immediately tell was an illusionary clone because it didn't cast a shadow. The other two were real though. One was Sachiko and one was his own clone. Navi was forced to disspell his clone to see which one was her.

Sachiko was a perfect replica of him, but now he knew exactly which one was her. "One of my special abilities is to perform jutsu with a single hand. Watching my hand movements and copying them won't work for you". If she continued to show promise then Navi would show her one more jutsu before deciding to call it a day.

Navi decided not to attack. He knew which one to watch and would wait for her to make a move first.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:46 pm
Darn it! Sachiko thought in frustration before dispelling her illusionary clone. The young girl then decided something. She would take off her weights. There was no doubt she needed as much of her speed and stamina she could possibly get for this battle. Sachiko quickly unclasped the weights from her arms and legs before setting them on the ground.

The young girl then focused on the flow of her chakra and then attempting to gather it at the soles of her feet. This was a bit more difficult than gathering it in the palm of her hand, but after five minutes she finally got it.

Next, the girl dashed towards her teacher as fast as her legs could take her, attempting to kick him with her chakra infused foot.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 pm
Navi watched as she gathered chakra in her feet. Good, she's understanding the practical applications of chakra. Navi quickly sidestepped her attack as Sachiko's foot slammed into the tree he was leaning against. Speed was definitely her greatest asset, and strength was her weakest attribute.

"Very, good. I think I'll teach you one more jutsu before we call it a day". Navi relaxed as he realized how quickly Sachiko was progressing. After today he would recommend to her teachers that she be allowed to take the Genin exam. He had high hopes for her career as a ninja.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 pm
Sachiko beamed at the praise and prospect of learning another jutsu. She grinned brightly and let out a small cheer, bouncing up and down in excitement.

Honestly, the battle was very hard for the young academy student. She was quite weary from the mini spar and was panting a little from exertion, but was determined to learn one last jutsu for the day. After all, this would help her get closer to her goal: becoming a great ninja to protect the village and the ones she loved. (... Not to mention the pranking possibilites as well... Mwahahaha!)
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:29 pm
Navi began his quick explanation for the substitution jutsu. "The substitution jutsu is a common and useful technique that allows the user to evade damage during battle. The objective is to trick your opponent into attacking a log or rock that you made look like you, but isn't actually you." Navi performed a few handsigns slowly in front of Sachiko so she could see him do it. Now he had performed the substitution.

"For example" Navi said while taking a kunai from his pouch. "If an enemy attacks me like this," Navi stabbed himself in the chest hard with a kunai. Blood sputtered from the new wound that he just formed. "Then my opponent may think he bested me, but I have already performed a substitution jutsu, meaning the attack was useless". Navi disappeared in a small puff of smoke, a log lay where he was standing with a kunai jutting out of it.

Navi appeared a few feet away and pulled the kunai from the log that replaced him. "This jutsu will use your ability to create an illusion of you being a log, like I taught you with the clone jutsu. The practice is similar in that respect." Navi created another crow clone that appeared right in front of her. "This clone of mine is not an illusion, he can actually harm you. When you feel you've performed the jutsu correctly, he will hit you, and you will use the jutsu to escape the attack."
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:39 pm
Sachiko observed the handsigns her teacher created slowly as she listened intently to her teacher's explanation of the substitution jutsu before her sky- blue eyes widened in horror when she saw her mentor stab himself. As soon as the illusion dispersed, revealing an old log, the young girl released a relieved sigh. She really liked her mentor and didn't want him to die!

Sachiko nodded, her eye lighting up with determination before she closed them, focusing on the flow of chakra throughout her chakra network. The young academy student had to wait about two minutes before she felt a sufficient amount of chakra gather in her hands, carefully performing the hand signs necessary to complete the jutsu.

Once she did, the girl muttered softly, "Substitution Jutsu."

Suddenly an illusion of her was placed in front of Sachiko, giving her time to hide far away from her teacher's crow clone (a.k.a. behind the tall tree). The girl grinned proudly as she realized that she had completed the jutu (albeit slowly)

Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:47 pm
"Excellent," Navi said softly. She's mastered all of the necessary E-rank techniques. After a little rest I think she will be ready to take on some more powerful jutsu and skills.

Navi called Sachiko over and called it a day. "You've done very well so far, with your progress I have confidence you will be a powerful leaf shinobi. I fully recommend you take the Genin exams as soon as you have the strength to do so. Next time we train I hope to see a leaf headband around your head. "

Navi smiled at her slightly, he knew she was exhausted but he was proud of how quickly she mastered all of the academy level techiques. Once she becomes a Genin a whole new world will open up for her.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:56 pm
Sachiko rushed toward her sensei after he called her, panting slightly.

"You've done very well so far, with your progress I have confidence you will be a powerful leaf shinobi. I fully recommend you take the Genin exams as soon as you have the strength to do so. Next time we train I hope to see a leaf headband around your head." her mentor said, smiling at her, causing Sachiko to blush slightly before puffing out her chest and grinning.

"Don't worry, Navi- sensei! Next time we train I WILL be wearing a leaf headband! I'll make sure of it!" the headstrong girl said with conviction, continuing to grin.

I'll make Navi- sensei proud to have had me as a student by becoming a great leaf shinobi who shall protect her village and loved ones! the girl thought to herself, a determined glint in her eyes as she bent down toward her weights and wearily clasped them on her legs and arms again. The young girl then did a quick series of stretches to loosen her muscles, smiling happily.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum